Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

How To Use Glo BIS On Android - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Use Glo BIS On Android (1514 Views)

Www.whatsapp.com| Download Whatsapp On Android, On Ipad / How To Use Simpleserver V4.2 With MTN BIS / USB OTG Cable - 7 Important Things You Can Use It For On Android Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Glo BIS On Android by soccerpipe(m): 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
For long now Glo BIS has been working on Android, as we all know data consumption by Android devices is high and the cost of subscription is very exorbitant.
This is a a very brief but detailed explanation on how you should configure your Android device’s settings to enable Glo bis work well with your android device.

To Use Glo Bis on Android, follow the steps below carefully.

>> Firstly, make sure your device has been rooted and ensure you have successfully tweaked you imei to Blacberry IMEI If you are new to imei tweaking click here.

>> Insert glo sim in a blackberry phone.
Note: The subscription would be pending if itsnt a Blackberry phone, pls take note.

>> Send comonth to 777 or dial *777*21# and wait to receive confirmation message that you’ve gotten your 3072mb. (it usually last about an hour if you’re subscribing for the first time.)

>> Switch off the Blackberry phone, remove the sim and insert the sim inside your android.

>> Goto Settings > Mobile network > Access point > Glo > Configure your Android’s apn with blackberry.net hence, activate it and switch on your data connection to keep surfing without always switching off data.
Note:
You can always resubscribe before the current plan expire, the most interesting part is that it automatically carries over your existing data balance i.e let’s assume your mb remains 1000mb and it’s to expire tomorrow. Make sure you subscribe today, thereafter your accumulated MB will be 3072mb (new) + 1000mb (old)=4072mb. Also take note: No need to insert your sim into a Blackberry phone after you’ve done that for the first time, you can subscribe directly on your android device by dialing this code *777*21#

If you encounter any problem configuring it, share your problem with us using the comment box below, be sure to get response from us ASAP.

Source: http://techslord..com/2015/07/how-to-use-blackberry-bis-on-android.html
Re: How To Use Glo BIS On Android by donpapachi(m): 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
How can I change my imei
Re: How To Use Glo BIS On Android by soccerpipe(m): 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: How To Use Glo BIS On Android by whizqueen(f): 10:30am On Jul 29, 2015
How do I root my phone?
Re: How To Use Glo BIS On Android by dee5(m): 8:53am On Sep 06, 2015
Also Note that you can share glo bis data with smartphones and laptops via hotspot after following the instructions on the
linked article
Re: How To Use Glo BIS On Android by Skarface004: 8:56am On Sep 07, 2015
So if don't have BlackBerry around to activate it for the first time is any other option

(1) (Reply)

Tizeti Network Limited (wifi.com.ng): Sorry Excuse For A Network Provider / You Win Anabel Mobile Phones / Scientists Make Breakthrough In Quest For Eternal Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.