Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. (11989 Views)

Edo Tribunal: APC Set To Lose 42,063 Votes – Political Analyst / Ogun State Governor Order Arrest Of Popular Social Media Political Analyst / Barcanista: Nairaland's Biased Political Analyst. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

I had posted, and then thought it wise to heed your advice, so I modified.

You've said it all.

Cc: whynotthetruth

I knew the guy long before now...notwithstanding he has no thread to his credit, he keeps boasting how barca is a "copy & paste" analyst not worth his time...I got irritated with such comments after sometime...I challenged him do one analytical thread after he claimed of how high his IQ quotient is and mention me...Till date he keeps running a campaign of calumny against barca...He seeks his identity simply for blackmail purposes...

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by DropShot: 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Don't beg him to exclude anybody ...they feel they have monopoly of insults and violence... let him bring it on wink
Stop it hypocrite! You started insulting and I warned you. Useless fvcktard!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by DropShot: 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I knew the guy long before now...notwithstanding he has no thread to his credit, he keeps boasting how barca is a "copy & paste" analyst not worth his time...I got irritated with such comments after sometime...I challenged him do one analytical thread after he claimed of how high his IQ quotient is and mention me...Till date he keeps running a campaign of calumny against barca...He seeks his identity simply for blackmail purposes...

You're a small fry. I don't have to do any thread here to prove anything to anyone. I have loads of more eventful and productive things to do with my time.

I am still waiting for your answer to my poser, fool.

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by DropShot: 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Get out, He goat, bunkum masturbator.
Na barcanistet dey bang you or na the other guy? Abi na both? No come buy market wey no be your own o.

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by MizMyColi(f): 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
DropShot:

I read your earlier post b4 you changed it.

All is fair in war. You guys started the insulting.
Get out of the kitchen if u can't take the heat.

gringringrin
Okay now I'm glad you read it!

Oh, so it's war.
Hahahahahahaha
I'd thought you understood civility and of course, knowing where to draw a line.
For honour's sake, even in the face of impending death, I will never curse your parents,

Wait!
I'm not even sure you were raised by parents or in a home for that matter....I hope you know it's implication.

Lmao
I see why Truckie and WNTT whoops ya a55 wherever they find it

Well, like I posited earlier....since you have been blessed with the curse of hypocrisy and hatred for your fellow man.
You are best avoided like a plague.

8 Likes

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
They are of the same cloak but APC is the worst because its built on lies. I will gladly embrace the devil I know thAn the angel I don't know

if a party that is built on lies is promising "CHANGE" and i can see their mantra manifesting, then i love to be led by such a party than to see my self in the midst of the governance of a failed party that promised transformation and couldn't actualize it in 6 solid years...

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
DropShot:

You're a compound fool I swear.

Ok, let me try to help your stuupidity and idiocy.
If I want to compare barcanister's claim of one of most Nigeria's intelligent analysts with J.J Omojuwa or Tolu Ogunlesi and Kayode Ogundamisi, what name will I search for to represent his work?

Don't come with long reply in a bid to avoid the question.
you just listed bunch of noisemakers who are only after their pocket. Kayode Ogundamisi is now a Radio biafra follower and an ardent listener of Nnamdi Kanu, Tolu Ogunlesi is just another nonetity on twitter who is always looking for recognition, I don't even know him sef. Japhet Omojuwa is the biggest noisemaker on twitter and a braggart who wants to be a Sowore wannabe, he is one of the reason why DAFTUS trip failed because of the lies they posted about Nigeria Army.

The Agadi nwaanyi beremx, I can see your inching fingers clicking likes on your fellow mastubators and shining your dirty teeth here

7 Likes

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
DropShot:

You're a compound fool I swear.

Ok, let me try to help your stuupidity and idiocy.
If I want to compare barcanister's claim of one of most Nigeria's intelligent analysts with J.J Omojuwa or Tolu Ogunlesi and Kayode Ogundamisi, what name will I search for to represent his work?

Don't come with long reply in a bid to avoid the question.

Come you product of a leaking condom...an accidental discharge that keeps hurting his genealogy and ancestry...you don't need to keep reminding everybody what a mistake your birth is...

Simply use barcanista...Using noblest of nomenclatures doesn't change the QUALITY of the analysis...I don't need your identity to know what an ediot you're having heard the cries and lamentations of the breast that you sucked ...wink

7 Likes

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by MabraO: 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
Am not surprised how barca fans praise sing him
Barcanista followers have been brain washed

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by MizMyColi(f): 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I see...
Well, I like giving everyone the benefit of the doubt.

I quoted him earlier in good spirits.
His actions on this thread confirms all you've said.

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
DropShot:

Na barcanistet dey bang you or na the other guy? Abi na both? No come buy market wey no be your own o.
hey masturbator, how does your hands feel from the persistent whooping of your manhood.

Take aboniki and also beremx picture for quick eruption. Ewu gambia

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by DropShot: 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
you just listed bunch of noisemakers who are only after their pocket. Kayode Ogundamisi is now a Radio biafra follower and an ardent listener of Nnamdi Kanu, Tolu Ogunlesi is just another nonetity on twitter who is always looking for recognition, I don't even know him sef. Japhet Omojuwa is the biggest noisemaker on twitter and a braggart who wants to be a Sowore wannabe, he is one of the reason why DAFTUS trip failed because of the lies they posted about Nigeria Army.

The Agadi nwaanyi beremx, I can see your inching fingers clicking likes on your fellow mastubators and shining your dirty teeth here
Despite my advising you not to post long epistle in a bid to avoid answering my question, you still did and also failed to answer the question.

As bad as you paint those guys, my question still remains very valid. Assuming I want to test the claim of this thread that barcanistar is one of Nigeria's most intelligent analysts and I decide to compare his work with anyone, will I be able to do that without knowing his name?

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by DropShot: 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
hey masturbator, how does your hands feel from the persistent whooping of your manhood.

Take aboniki and also beremx picture for quick eruption. Ewu gambia
I'm dealing with your straffer first. I see your mouth is wide and it's a pointer that your cunnt is wider. Can it take my full arm?

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by DropShot: 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

I see...
Well, I like giving everyone the benefit of the doubt.

I quoted him earlier in good spirits.
His actions on this thread confirms all you've said.
Desist from taking indirect cheap shots at me. Please be warned!

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
Dharniel:

if a party that is built on lies is promising "CHANGE" and i can see their mantra manifesting, then i love to be led by such a party than to see my self in the midst of the governance of a failed party that promised transformation and couldn't actualize it in 6 solid years...
ive not felt the CHANGE so i dont know the illusive world you ensconed yourself in
Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by DropShot: 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
It's obvious that defenders of the claim of this thread have given up on their silly argument.

I have to go to bed to prepare for morrow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
Dharniel:

now, lets get factual. PDP handled the mantle of nigerian leadership for good 16 years which i think, did i just say "think", which i know with all assurance that it only brought backwardness to our beloved country, and judging by what i've seen in just two months and a few days of a new system of governance, i'm still in support or my motion that PDP is evil...

gringringrin lets see PDP rulers of this 16years...grin

Obj now APC consultant and Atiku took 8years out of this 16years...they are all in APC with their men...

Drivers of Yar'adua tenure like Dambazzau and co are all in APC...

Some of Jonathan's men like Ortom; Benue state governor etc are in APC...

Amaechi ruled Rivers from 1999-2007 as speaker and 2007-2015 as governor...

Akande, Oyinlola, Aregbesola all in APC ruled Osun from 1999-2015...how's osun now? grin

Rochas made Imo state bankrupt notwithstanding HIGHEST allocation in SE...he keeps repainting and posting his predecessors projects here and on TV as his cheesy

Mbadinuju bastardized Anambra state between 1999-2003 ...he's APC...

Saraki dynasty has ruled Kwara state from 1999-2015...how's that place now grin

George Akume ruled Benue between 1999-2007...and still a senator...how's Benue?

Do you want me to continue?... Remember Kwankwanso etc gringringrin ALL the problems of Nigeria since 1999 are in APC as at today gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
DropShot:

I'm dealing with your straffer first. I see your mouth is wide and it's a pointer that your cunnt is wider. Can it take my full arm?
Goat, you will die of HIV, your brain is already showing symptoms of Syphilis so I'm not suprised. Obo lo ma pa e

1 Like

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
DropShot:

You're a small fry. I don't have to do any thread here to prove anything to anyone. I have loads of more eventful and productive things to do with my time.

I am still waiting for your answer to my poser, fool.

I don't need to see it too to know what a dullard you're...Your failure drives you mad and jealous of others...Your sadism will always keep you behind boy leaking my butt gringrin

See bingo forming essential dog gringringrin which poser ?...Who dash monkey banana gringringrin Your lunacy & delusions are getting out of hand sincerely gringrin Maybe yabaleft will make a good home for you...I will advise your mum when he comes back from ashawwo joint wink

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
ive not felt the CHANGE so i dont know the illusive world you ensconed yourself in

aii, to mention a few, haven't you seen on the net or perhaps heard of:

1. the political system flush.
2. the slash in salaries.
3. the new spirit of workmanship that was bestowed upon the workers of the federal gov't parastatals by the "fear-of-buhari". e.t.c...

so please, i beg you be truthful to yourself...

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
DropShot:
It's obvious that defenders of the claim of this thread have given up on their silly argument.

I have to go to bed to prepare for morrow.
take aboniki along and a pix of beremx for easier masturbating

1 Like

How sure are we that the OP is not Barcanista?? grin grin
One thing i know about him is that he is always seeking attention here.
Little wonder why he tags his worshippers whenever he posts anything on Nairaland. See hw they are defending him vehemently on this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
DropShot:

Desist from taking indirect cheap shots at me. Please be warned!

Lest what happens? grin See a loafer forming Jackie Chan here ...Eating akara and agege bread washed down with ogogoro which your dad does and handed same over to you cannot guarantee strength and energy to withstand people... both intellectually and physically ...Quit your delusions...You aren't worth a dime...braggart and Ibadan tout wink

1 Like

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
Dharniel:

now, lets get factual. PDP handled the mantle of nigerian leadership for good 16 years which i think, did i just say "think", which i know with all assurance that it only brought backwardness to our beloved country, and judging by what i've seen in just two months and a few days of a new system of governance, i'm still in support or my motion that PDP is evil...

As an addendum... kindly list me the things you have seen in this new government of yours...because to me they aren't new...they are ALL recycled products deceiving newbies and sentimental group wink
Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
Dharniel:

3. the new spirit of workmanship that was bestowed upon the workers of the federal gov't parastatals by the "fear-of-buhari". e.t.c...

Salaries are not the *koko* but emoluments,

The political climate has not changed rather it has gotteen worse

Civil servants have turned for the worse with the salaries being owed them

There is high rate of crime and violence now

FowlYansh a NLander is regretting voting for PmB
Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth, i dunno what else am gonna say to you but i'm not giving in to this argument, but i'll like to make something clear to you, me being an APC follower doesn't mean i support the likes of Atiku, Saraki and so on, my love for the party emanated from the deeds of fashola and it sprang to Buhari which we all know now he is the face of the party. so i'm in full support of whatever buhari is doing now and will definitely antagonize any one/PARTY who is not in support, SHIKENA!!!

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by kaboninc(m): 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
Dharniel:

Please be indeed factual and objective.
Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
Dharniel:

Sorry for interfering ...let me trash this out first while waiting for your reply to mine cheesy wink

1)Which one is political system flush bro?...expatiate plzzz

2)Buhari's annual salary is 14million...His allowances are NUMEROUS including seating and travelling allowance(he's paid travel allowance for each of these his aimless touring the world for nothing since inauguration)...His security vote alone is over 500million...Boy wake up wink You're too sentimental and being led astray...Politicians make money from allowances not salaries...

3)Which new spirit?...Any change of leadership even in classroom witnesses such eye service and lobbying to gain strategic position and necessary attention in the new order...cheesy
Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Salaries are not the *koko* but emoluments,

The political climate has not changed rather it has gotteen worse

Civil servants have turned for the worse with the salaries being owed them

There is high rate of crime and violence now

FowlYansh a NLander is regretting voting for PmB

Spare me the c0ck and bull story of unpaid salaries, high rate of crime and violence, the aforementioned have been in existence and self-sustaining before the emergence of this new leadership, and you all expect buhari to just snap his fingers, **poof**, and they all dissapear because buhari is dumbledore or gandalf... it doesn't work that way...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by kaboninc(m): 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
Dharniel:

Really? Political system flush? Under two months? Did you even say "political"?. Lool.

Then slash in salaries? For the president? How much was it?

Spirit of workmanship?

Don't make me break my silence on this forum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by MizMyColi(f): 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
whynotthetruth this is evil, pure evilgrin
*faints*

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by tomakint: 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
onatisi:
ore mi , where u dey all these time ? grin
Padi mi, I dey full ground na busy things dey rob me of time here wetin man go do now? grin it's been a while I heard from you too, I hope you are cool bro?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Confirms Investigation Of Samuel Ogundipe For Blackmail / Bandits Gun Down 15 Farmers In Katsina / Mass Defection Hits APC In Adamawa, As Over 1,615 Members Join PDP, Meet Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.