Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,183 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

The Easiest Way To Download Videos On Youtube Or Any Site - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Easiest Way To Download Videos On Youtube Or Any Site (2951 Views)

Easiest Way To Schedule Text Messages To Send At A Later Date / You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube / Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Easiest Way To Download Videos On Youtube Or Any Site by maddman: 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
I bring to you the easiest way to download youtube videos or from any video sharing sites.

first of all download 'ucbrowser' here if you dont have one HERE

next you download the 'video downloader for uc' addon HERE

next you install the 2 apps

After completion above steps, open YouTube website in UC browser and select video for download.
Start video streaming/ tab on video screen -----> after this the download button appears on the right side of the video,---> then just click on that Download button to begin video download ( You may Pause video Once the download button appear )

[img]http://2.bp..com/-AYoR7RnuAS8/U60pwPhyQeI/AAAAAAAABAs/-Z53FsHWTKY/s1600/How+to+Download+YouTube+Video+From+UC+Browser+-+Screenshot-4.png[/img]
Re: The Easiest Way To Download Videos On Youtube Or Any Site by espn(m): 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
Long thing.. just type magic in between d video link. Youmagictube.com/nairaland tanoids/..
Re: The Easiest Way To Download Videos On Youtube Or Any Site by Anibrana: 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
You can watch and download Nigerian videos from https://appleshow.com.ng
Music videos,comedy videos,sport videos,news videos, dance videos, tutorial video and entertainment videos.

You can also get the app from the site

1 Share

Re: The Easiest Way To Download Videos On Youtube Or Any Site by damayfoli: 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
Hi. Probably everyone loves listening to music like me. But there are very few applications that will help you listen to music without obstacles. For example, I use YouTube Vanced . A very handy application that helps me listen to pleasant music or audiobooks without the Internet. I advise everyone.

(1) (Reply)

Oppo R5 Is Now The World's Thinnest Smartphone! / Guys Rate Dis Graphics..... / You Can Now Request MONEY From Your Friends On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.