Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht (50234 Views)

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / Dino Melaye Chilling In London / Did EFCC Stylishly Reply Dino Melaye? Check Out This Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by Precious91(m): 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
cloth allowance speaking

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by Chinatownm(m): 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
MosakuAW:

Childish Rep.

I wonder how his youth life looks like.

Must he take pictures and post to social media always.

While Bruce and others are passing messages to the public using social media, he is busy posting yeye pictures. Agbaya

I was tinking the same line

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by Sunny4Gold: 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
Hip-hop senator. Too childish

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by Happiness87(f): 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
kossyablaze:
PLEASE READ THIS...
Our better tomorrow starts with us...I can't
imagine these same people listed below even
shout CHANGE,when they are busy decaying and
rotting away with the type of nomenclature they
bear on this Forum.I keep asking,whatever
happend to the managers of this forum?Can't
they place embargos on this?We all see this
usernames here and keep mute.Itz really quite
appalling.Its true we have animals on NL,buh a
little admonishion can go a long way changing
that person.These are lost souls craving for
nuture and awesome grooming.I pray one
day,they will repent atleast from the type of
names they answer...Taylor86 or whatever your
name is,U av been blaming PMB for ur
joblessness.When u come of age,u would
understand better."Don't ask for what your
country would do for you,rather ask for what u
would do for your country".
www.nairaland.com/born2eatpussy
www.nairaland.com/pussygotlips
www.nairaland.com/sweetorgasm
www.nairaland.com/dickrider
www.nairaland.com/dickdastardly
www.nairaland.com/pussypounder
www.nairaland.com/clitoris777
www.nairaland.com/sweetjoystick
www.nairaland.com/b0rn2fuck
COMPILED BY KOSSYABLAZE
there are more, you may need to open a thread, i just saw softnipples and many others
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by millionboi(m): 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
U said my mind,if I talk now thy go say I'm jeleaous.........he didn't make money @young age like us,datz why.
MosakuAW:

Childish Rep.

While Bruce and others are passing messages to the public using social media, he is busy posting yeye pictures. Agbaya
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by captianfreeman(m): 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
klem93:
He shared this some moments ago while enjoying on Dangote's yatch.... real life.

http://www.maxgist.com/2015/07/senator-dino-melaye-chilling-on.html
This guy is too childish for my liking. And he is a member of the SENATE. The senate is the elders council.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by anonimi: 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
With the N9 billion dressing allowance we paid them on top of their N27 million salary while real workers get N18,000 minimum wage yet we wonder why corruption is widespread in our country or why governors are owing salaries as they steal their allocations and Excess Crude Account shared to them monthly.
200 million mumus indeed!

N.B: Senators and other legislators are part of government.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2594708_2015070614_49_24_jpeg729d77cc44780fac0baef3b112466d22

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2529977_nass_jpeg20217b4f045ab12789674b258da46f96

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
klem93:
He shared this some moments ago while enjoying on Dangote's yatch.... real life.

angry

CORRUPTION AT IT PEAK!!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by Maxtermind(m): 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by Bonaventura(m): 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
Politics of frivolity. I thought he would change now that he is a senator.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by peeta89(m): 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
temitemi1:
Lord Pls bless me more!
God will bless all of us and our hustle as well. Stay safe.
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by arabbunkum: 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
Politicians of this era are snapping and posting pictures everywhere, even Buhari's cows are not left out..

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by funnanya: 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by 400billionman: 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
klem93:

Pardon me. No Nigerian has a Yacht. Refer to Wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yacht?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5601810435

Yacht lengths generally range from 12 metres (39 ft) up to dozens of meters (hundreds of feet). A luxury craft smaller than 12 metres (39 ft) is more commonly called a cabin cruiser or simply a cruiser. A super yacht generally refers to any yacht (sail or power) above 24 m (79 ft) and a mega yacht generally refers to any yacht over 50 metres (164 ft). This size is small in relation to typical cruise liners and oil tankers. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by okotv(m): 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
Enjoy freedom while it lasts.
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by Anoruo(m): 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
Dude he has his life to live.

MosakuAW:

Childish Senator.

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by Otunbatrafford: 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
The National assembly tout. Very childish indeed. Wizkid, Davido, patoranking and the rest small small boys have done and left, the he-goat is here showing his stupidity to the world.
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
MosakuAW:

Childish Senator.

Probably didnt do much during his youth so he is trying to make up for lost time
I bet this nigga's TV is on MTV 2-4-7
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by Atlantian: 9:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
The idi0t does not even know that he is supposed to remove the cap and dress with sport wears. This is what you get when people live in poverty all their youth and try to make up for what they lost at old age. Look at his stupid face.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by Chubhie: 9:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
Senator Dino the Peter Pan of Nigeria.
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by jamace(m): 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
Some adults have not been able to shed their toga of Juvenile delinquency; even his political status has not impacted change on his delinquency.

Nigeria, behold your leader! cry cry
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by 400billionman: 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nigerian billionaires we no dey gree chop their money be deceiving the naive public. Abramovic Chelsea FC owner whose networth almost squares with that of Dangote's has up to 3 mega Yachts.

No single Nigerian has a Yacht. Let them keep saving the money for nebuchanezzar. grin
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by nijanigga: 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
How will he not favor dangote when formulating policies or awarding contracts?
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by 4stylz: 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
this country can only be great if we stay and add any little quota of ours to her.....
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by obailala(m): 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
This government record the most photographed of any regime in Nigeria. When are we seeing pix of them commissioning a project?. I pray God see us through in the hands of these sets of paparazzi politicians in the name of change
You want to see commisioning of projects in the first 50 day?... Even if its a barbing saloon it would take longer... Stop being ridiculous.

Besides, its the man's right to take personal pictures; its also your right to stop going to invade his private photo albums to start complaining.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by Xbee007(m): 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
2.2bn Bros abeg tell another lie maybe we fit believe that one.
KingKuntaVart:
His just emulating his boss KIM KARDA-BUHARI

Nigeria's number one paparazzi,

tourist of the decade......

the guy that spent 2.2bn just to go and take pictures with OBAMA...
U must be a born lion, thank goodness u recognised ur talent on time.
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by vislabraye(m): 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
He is a member of ALL Photoshoot Congress so you shouldnt expect less from them.

They are the Nigerian version of Kada Kada shians

Was thinking of a better name. You try for this one. You fit consider Association of Photoshopping Camera.
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by MosakuAW(m): 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
Anoruo:
Dude he has his life to live.

Dude! Did i ask you?
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by SouthernBreeze(m): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
obailala:
You want to see commisioning of projects in the first 50 day?... Even if its a barbing saloon it would take longer... Stop being ridiculous.

Besides, its the man's right to take personal pictures; its also your right to stop going to invade his private photo albums to start complaining.
I was expecting this kind of childish quote. It's just so unfortunate it comes from you. Why is it that you must always defend falsehood? I weep for your type
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by KingKuntaVart: 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
Xbee007:
2.2bn Bros abeg tell another lie maybe we fit believe that one.

U must be a born lion, thank goodness u recognised ur talent on time.
what role did the 31 men delegate play in the US trip... ive not added the presidential aids and that of the governors that went... plus the smuggled ones guy stop thinking with ur butt...
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by azeezFr3: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
4ss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) / Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) / Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.