Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht (50232 Views)

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / Dino Melaye Chilling In London / Did EFCC Stylishly Reply Dino Melaye? Check Out This Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by Benisconi(m): 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
Na Yoruba man nah wetin you expect ?

bingo
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by obailala(m): 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
I was expecting this kind of childish quote. It's just so unfortunate it comes from you. Why is it that you must always defend falsehood? I weep for your type
Please can you kindly explain what you mean by 'falsehood' based on the topic being discussed and based on my response?

Is it asking you to wait until a reasonable time has elapsed before you start expecting completed projects or is it my statement that Dino or anybody has a right to take pictures?.... What exactly do you mean when you say falsehood?
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by abu12: 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
MosakuAW:

Childish Senator.

I wonder how his youth life looks like.

Must he take pictures and post to social media always.

While Bruce and others are passing messages to the public using social media, he is busy posting yeye pictures. Agbaya
[size=14pt]mallam don't blame him, according to source, he was once an Almajiri in kano. He later become a bus conductor, before completing his BED in geography at ABU. Before he become a body guard 2 former lagos state governor, marwa and he sponsored him into politics.

Mallam sometime thugry pays [/size]

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by Anoruo(m): 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
MosakuAW:

Dude! Did i ask you?

Come beat me up.
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by chichriso: 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
cool
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by bomijuwon(m): 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
Tolexander:
Yacht, not Yatch

Our leaders and pictures.

E be like say something dey with the APC men and pictures of recent.

Woe unto you nations when your king and princes are like baby.

This man is not mature. My opinion.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by SouthernBreeze(m): 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
obailala:
Please can you kindly explain what you mean by 'falsehood' based on the topic being discussed and based on my response?

Is it asking you to wait until a reasonable time has elapsed before you start expecting completed projects or is it my statement that Dino or anybody has a right to take pictures?.... What exactly do you mean when you say falsehood?

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by MosakuAW(m): 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
Anoruo:

Come beat me up.
Wetin go beat you dey your body. Check your picture for ur DP
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by chichriso: 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by Anoruo(m): 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
MosakuAW:

Wetin go beat you dey your body. Check your picture for ur DP

Send me mb to take check am.
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by Sagamite(m): 10:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
I look forward to the day this cretin is jailed for corruption.
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by goodgate: 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
Horus:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1000668_ya_JPG71ff38ff11426cfbc6277b214e16c995

Dangote's Yatch
NO! That's Otedola's, NANA is inscribed at the rear.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by hadaydhollarpo(m): 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
This guy only took d advt of Buhari's change mantra 2get elected on a platform of gold. He doesn't worth bin an agent of change he's shouting abt coz his flaunting here n there doz nt rep d state d pligth of d ppl. I cud rmb his hired protesters who almost frustrated madam Okwonjo out of office few yrs ago now here we are, he is jst less dan 2months in d senate.
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by IYANGBALI: 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
MosakuAW:

Childish Senator.

While Bruce and others are passing messages to the public using social media, he is busy posting yeye pictures. Agbaya
no mind the agbaya senator wey no dey shame. How many yrs Dangote take senior am?shameless hediot
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
WHATS HE SHOWING OFF ON BARE FOOT? THATS DANGOTES PRIVATE YACHT NOT DINO MELAYES...EVEN THE BILLIONAIRE OWNER HAS NEVER SHOWN US PIXS OF HIMSELF IN HIS HOUSE,CARS,PRIVATE JETS OR YACHT. DINO IS JUST A FIRST TIME SENATOR...NEVER EXPECTED TO FIND HIMSELF WHERE HE IS NOW..I WONDER WHAT HE WOULD HAVE DONE IF HE WERE DAVID MARK..A MAN I CONSIDER THE WEALTHIEST AND MOST EXPERIENCED SENATOR..HE'S JUST FULL OF EMPTY SHOW OF WEALTH.
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by oyafemi(m): 11:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
MosakuAW:

Childish Senator.

confirm Agbaya....
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by obailala(m): 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2673305_demotivationpostersauto291903_jpeg_jpegbd2844201bd5a1bcbe5351814e874696
Only a stupiid person resorts to insults when asked to kindly explain the meaning of his own words. I didnt even know I was conversing with one earlier.. Good night.
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by scentmarlc(m): 12:00am On Jul 27, 2015
MosakuAW:

Childish Senator.

"Blame not my annointed"gringringrin
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by sweetwater(m): 12:09am On Jul 27, 2015
Misfortune
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by rman: 12:16am On Jul 27, 2015
Childish IMO.
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by aishababa(f): 12:22am On Jul 27, 2015
This senator likes big life
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by NemzySeries(m): 12:38am On Jul 27, 2015
[quote author=Tolexander post=36301200]Yacht, not Yatch

Our leaders and pictures.

E be like say something dey with the APC men and pictures of recent.[
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by cabaliciouscabal: 12:43am On Jul 27, 2015
In a more serious clime he would av bn languishing in jail, I wondered Wat law dis one can make to better our lot, Rouge.
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 27, 2015
A senator patronising a private citizen, how unseemly; only in Nigeria
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by AreaFada2: 1:31am On Jul 27, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
This government record the most photographed of any regime in Nigeria. When are we seeing pix of them commissioning a project?. I pray God see us through in the hands of these sets of paparazzi politicians in the name of change

Hmmmmm...........as for project fowl will grow teeth first. This sacking & demotion regime. shocked shocked

Maybe one of GEJ's train routes will be ready soon for them to commission. grin cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by AreaFada2: 1:35am On Jul 27, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
A senator patronising a private citizen, how unseemly; only in Nigeria

A rich influential private citizen with such a huge & diverse business interest that influencing the senate would definitely benefit him.

Yet this senator sees no potential conflict of interest. He might even become chair of an influential senate business or trade committee.

Na 9ja we dey, anything goes.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by NobleG1(m): 1:41am On Jul 27, 2015
A corrupt Nigerian senator publicly enjoying a corrupt businessman's largess without shame. Who knows the favor Dangote received from this corrupt senator. If he was a U.S. senator, he would be jailed.

By the way, the senator is a typical village man. He shouldn't wear that while relaxing on a yacht unless he just came to collect his bribe and leave.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by mbulela: 2:34am On Jul 27, 2015
Poverty must have dealt with this clown in his youth,until CHANGE showed up.
That must be the only excuse for this childish display of opulence thqt has arrested his sanity in recent months. Are these the sort of change agents we are banking on? This buffoon has nothing to offer apart from snapping pics and loading his pockets.
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by Nobody: 2:53am On Jul 27, 2015
admax:
Few weeks ago Dino Melaye raised an issue about Dangote Cement Company not fulfilling part of their MOU by repairing roads that leads to their cement factory in Obajana, Kogi state an area Melaye is representing........Fast forward to this week, Dino Melaye is popping Champagne on Dangote's yacht!..........(fill in the gap) The people that elected Dino Melaye has entered ONE CHANCE!
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by Oilandgas1(m): 3:10am On Jul 27, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
He is a member of ALL Photoshoot Congress so you shouldnt expect less from them.

They are the Nigerian version of Kada Kada shians

True talk, u jst said exactly what was on my mind.
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by orumwenseosahon: 3:21am On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by Cholison(m): 4:50am On Jul 27, 2015
EeYaa Kogi West don enter one chance oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Nigerians That Want To Be President In 2019 / Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) / Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.