Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht (50228 Views)

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / Dino Melaye Chilling In London / Did EFCC Stylishly Reply Dino Melaye? Check Out This Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by klem93(m): 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
He shared this some moments ago while enjoying on Dangote's yatch.... real life.

http://www.maxgist.com/2015/07/senator-dino-melaye-chilling-on.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by MosakuAW(m): 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
Childish Senator.

I wonder how his youth life looks like.

Must he take pictures and post to social media always.

While Bruce and others are passing messages to the public using social media, he is busy posting yeye pictures. Agbaya

358 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by SouthernBreeze(m): 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
This government record the most photographed of any regime in Nigeria. When are we seeing pix of them commissioning a project?. I pray God see us through in the hands of these sets of paparazzi politicians in the name of change

139 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
vanity ask abacha

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
Next

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
K
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by temitemi1(m): 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
Lord Pls bless me more!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by Tolexander: 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
klem93:
He shared this some moments ago while enjoying on Dangote's yatch.... real life. http://www.maxgist.com/2015/07/senator-dino-melaye-chilling-on.html
Yacht, not Yatch

Our leaders and pictures.

E be like say something dey with the APC men and pictures of recent.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by chris4gold(m): 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
i don c ammm

But wait, your mate dey buy yacht and you dey throw chair for house. I pity your childreeeen

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by DeWisedon(m): 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
see as old men dey chop our food

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by funlord(m): 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
grin Na from here him wan get inspiration take represent kogi people? Cheiii! Sorry kogites!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by KingKuntaVart: 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
His just emulating his boss KIM KARDA-BUHARI

Nigeria's number one paparazzi,

tourist of the decade......

the guy that spent 2.2bn just to go and take pictures with OBAMA...

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by klem93(m): 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
Thank bro
Tolexander:
Yacht, not Yatch

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by terrifik19(m): 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
we don see you ooo
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by Horus(m): 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by Delphi(m): 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
Politics has been the saviour of many. This country now-than-before needs men and women of goodwill as to move to the next level. Ironically, while some like Ben Bruce etc, seem to brace up to this challenge, others are frolicking in a yacht. If it were not to have been politics of excessive pecuniary compensation; which productive venture has he delved into in this country that has solved any problem of man. Politics, another scam of the society!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by shangodele(m): 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
funlord:
grin Na from here him wan get inspiration take represent kogi people? Cheiii! Sorry kogites!
apology to kogi west senatorial district

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
MosakuAW:

Childish Rep.

I wonder how his youth life looks like.

Must he take a pix and post to social media always.

While Bruce and other are passing messages to public, he is busy posting yeye pictures. Agbaya
He is a member of ALL Photoshoot Congress so you shouldnt expect less from them.

They are the Nigerian version of Kada Kada shians

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by Shortyy(f): 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
So seriously, There's no reasonable person in APC?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
I don't f*ucking know why this man like showing off

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by gboss0(m): 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
so now all what APC members do is to be snapping pictures up and down like tourist? this country has been scammed.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by Delphi(m): 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
Politics has been the saviour of many. The country now-than-before needs men and women of goodwill as to move to the next level. Ironically, while some like Ben Bruce etc, seem to brace up to this challenge, others are frolicking in a yacht. If it were not to have been politics of excessive pecuniary compensation; which productive venture has he delved into in this country that has solved any problem of man. Politics, another scam of the society!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by EdCure: 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
MosakuAW:
Childish Rep.
I wonder how his youth life looks like.Must he take pictures and post to social media always.
While Bruce and others are passing messages to the public, he is busy posting yeye pictures. Agbaya
His actions have so far shown he didn't go to the Senate to represent anybody other than himself. I doubt if his constituents still have confidence in him.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
Dino Melaye is a typical example of the retarded people the Yoruba refer to as " omo aijoberi", "omo oju o rolari" - one who has never tasted good life before who therefore misbehaves when given the opportunity to have a taste. He is a disgrace to the senate. Anyway, the senate is supposed to be a hallowed place but has been desecrated by many dishonourable men in nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by admax(m): 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
Few weeks ago Dino Melaye raised an issue about Dangote Cement Company not fulfilling part of their MOU by repairing roads that leads to their cement factory in Obajana, Kogi state an area Melaye is representing........Fast forward to this week, Dino Melaye is popping Champagne on Dangote's yacht!..........(fill in the gap) The people that elected Dino Melaye has entered ONE CHANCE!

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
Okay, we don see you ooo. Greet dangote for me ooooo.

Next one, plz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by LesbianBoy(m): 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
Thief
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by kossyablaze(m): 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
PLEASE READ THIS... Our better tomorrow starts with us...I can't imagine these same people listed below even shout CHANGE,when they are busy decaying and rotting away with the type of nomenclature they bear on this Forum.I keep asking,whatever happend to the managers of this forum?Can't they place embargos on this?We all see this usernames here and keep mute.Itz really quite appalling.Its true we have animals on NL,buh a little admonishion can go a long way changing that person.These are lost souls craving for nuture and awesome grooming.I pray one day,they will repent atleast from the type of names they answer...Taylor86 or whatever your name is,U av been blaming PMB for ur joblessness.When u come of age,u would understand better."Don't ask for what your country would do for you,rather ask for what u would do for your country". www.nairaland.com/born2eatpussy www.nairaland.com/pussygotlips www.nairaland.com/sweetorgasm www.nairaland.com/dickrider www.nairaland.com/dickdastardly www.nairaland.com/pussypounder www.nairaland.com/clitoris777 www.nairaland.com/sweetjoystick www.nairaland.com/b0rn2fuck COMPILED BY KOSSYABLAZE

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by Jboy5050(m): 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
ori lo mo
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by yemicoal(m): 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
Dino the only adult I know that loves flaunting luxury like a 20yr old musician angry angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by Abbey2sam(m): 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) / List Of Nigerians That Want To Be President In 2019 / Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.