Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

PHOTOS: Nigerian Man Weds Chinese Lady In Calabar - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / PHOTOS: Nigerian Man Weds Chinese Lady In Calabar (9852 Views)

Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral / Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire / Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Man Weds Chinese Lady In Calabar by Truckpusher(m): 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
whitewitch:
PM u cv and ama gv u a job. asap
You can't read and write coherently why on earth would anyone give you his cv?

Go to night school and get your ass brushed up before yapping like a rabid dog.
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Man Weds Chinese Lady In Calabar by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
MrsChima:

I see. Whitewitch...I think Truckie has slayed you. lipsrsealed
NO NO he reasons like a mechanic.
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Man Weds Chinese Lady In Calabar by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
MrsChima:

Why wouldn't I My family is in Nigeria and are you ashamed of being black/African/Nigerian?
NOPE
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Man Weds Chinese Lady In Calabar by Truckpusher(m): 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
MrsChima:

How many African/Black women you know are married to or marrying broke black/African men? Be honest.
A lot of them and they manage themselves while some it is always war but they do exist.

At least whitewitch is likely to end up with a girl in his class and birth the same thing like them .

Of course you don't expect them to ask for much after all that life is all they've known .
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Man Weds Chinese Lady In Calabar by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
You can't read and write coherently why on earth would anyone give you his cv?

Go to night school and get your ass brushed up before yapping like a rabid dog.
anyways iv got no time to waste on u, i and my partner were actually driving to a business meeting. "so unemployed goat, c u when i return 4rm work.
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Man Weds Chinese Lady In Calabar by MrsChima(f): 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
A lot of them and they manage themselves while some it is always war but they do exist.

At least whitewitch is likely to end up with a girl in his class and birth the same thing like them .

Of course you don't expect them to ask for much after all that life is all they've known .

Very few will marry broke men. Fact.
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Man Weds Chinese Lady In Calabar by Truckpusher(m): 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
Whitewitch , when are you going to make us another moronic thread again? grin

I like your crackhead stories bro.

Mrcork , your boy is misbehaving again - come put ya dog on a short leash. grin
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Man Weds Chinese Lady In Calabar by MrsChima(f): 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
whitewitch:
NOPE

Good.
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Man Weds Chinese Lady In Calabar by Truckpusher(m): 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
whitewitch:
anyways iv got no time to waste on u, i and my partner were actually driving to a business meeting. "so unemployed goat, c u when i return 4rm work.
Your imaginary friend and business meetings I guess! grin grin

Smh grin
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Man Weds Chinese Lady In Calabar by Truckpusher(m): 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
MrsChima:

Very few will marry broke men. Fact.
It depends if they had a choice.

There are people out there with a lot of prospects in life and the lady already figured it out that this guy can make it rain in the future but alas 7 yrs into the marriage nothing is happening and you're down with three or more kids with plenty of birth marks and stretch marks to compliment your motherhood - will you divorce your broke husband? And if you do which nigga would want to roll with you for real?

Circumstances do change a lot and we can't do anything about it.
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Man Weds Chinese Lady In Calabar by Truckpusher(m): 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
Whitewitch prolly ran out of airtime grin
Let him go hustle up money and come here to waste it typing trash I'll be waiting for him. grin
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Man Weds Chinese Lady In Calabar by MrsChima(f): 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
It depends if they had a choice.

There are people out there with a lot of prospects in life and the lady already figured it out that this guy can make it rain in the future but alas 7 yrs into the marriage nothing is happening and you're down with three or more kids with plenty of birth marks and stretch marks to compliment your motherhood - will you divorce your broke husband? And if you do which nigga would want to roll with you for real?

Circumstances do change a lot and we can't do anything about it.

Marrying a broke man is not the same as divorcing a broke man. If my husband gets down and out....I know how to hustle and make money as well. I am not going to sit back and expect my husband to care for everything....he is one person and I am his help meet and we will thrive together even if I have to sell ass! grin
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Man Weds Chinese Lady In Calabar by MrCork: 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
whitewitch:

...hello Dumb B!tch CRACKHEAD (whitewitch) ..how r u today sir?.... confused or the usual ( tryn to derail threads) ....anyways , we are awaitin the usual new DUMB threads from u today! (no ofeinse) undecided

Cc Truckpusher

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Man Weds Chinese Lady In Calabar by Truckpusher(m): 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
MrsChima:

Marrying a broke man is not the same as divorcing a broke man. If my husband gets down and out....I know how to hustle and make money as well. I am not going to sit back and expect my husband to care for everything....he is one person and I am his help meet and we will thrive together even if I have to sell ass! grin
Of course you're right after all we see Nigerian women from all walks of life hustling daily trying to contribute their own quota to the household but selling your ass to feed a man is a no go area for me .
I would rather die in abject poverty than let my wife sell ass to feed me.
Tufiakwa!! grin alu
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Man Weds Chinese Lady In Calabar by Truckpusher(m): 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
MrCork:

...hello Dumb B!tch CRACKHEAD (whitewitch) ..how r u today sir?.... confused or the usual ( tryn to derail threads) ....anyways , we are awaitin the usual new DUMB threads from u today! (no ofeinse) undecided

Cc Truckpusher
Thank you mrcork , you always do justice to these dumb heads in this forum. grin
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Man Weds Chinese Lady In Calabar by MrsChima(f): 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course you're right after all we see Nigerian women from all walks of life hustling daily trying to contribute their own quota to the household but selling your ass to feed a man is a no go area for me .
I would rather die in abject poverty than let my wife sell ass to feed me.
Tufiakwa!! grin alu

My husband will leave me if I allowed another man into me even if I am doing it to feed him. I wouldn't divorced my husband if he loses his job/money. We have too much history and I am very resourceful.

Okay...I need to give my boo some attention. Good day!
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Man Weds Chinese Lady In Calabar by hkidola00(m): 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
suzzy16:
okay
hmm,so where du u reside
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Man Weds Chinese Lady In Calabar by suzzy16(f): 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
hkidola00:
hmm,so where du u reside
lagos and u
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Man Weds Chinese Lady In Calabar by hkidola00(m): 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
suzzy16:
lagos and u
yup, i base i lagos also,just finished from university of ilorin, (best in nigeria)
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Man Weds Chinese Lady In Calabar by suzzy16(f): 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
hkidola00:
yup, i base i lagos also,just finished from university of ilorin, (best in nigeria)
okay,dats vry nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Pictures Of Odunlade Adekola’s Brother’s Traditional Marriage Today / Africa Multicultural World Foundation Feeds Over 100 Almajaris, Gives Gifts / Pictures From Nigeria Got Talent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.