Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General (31894 Views)

Major-General Ugbo, 7 Others Killed In Ugboju, Benue / Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts / Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
Hen hen general ......I will call ibrahim to bring the boys to the army barrack in maduguri nw
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
JEGA01:
The Boko Haram insurgents can no longer confront Nigerian soldiers in a battle in any part of the country, a senior army official has said.

Nasir Muazu, a Major General, stated this in Akure on Saturday at the closing ceremony of the Nigeria Army Inter Brigade Competition.

“I just came back from the North East and I can comfortably tell you that Boko Haram cannot and I repeat cannot take any offensive attack against Nigerian Forces, that one is for sure,” the General Officer Commanding 2 Mechanized Division of the Nigerian Army said.

Mr. Muazu said the insurgents, who last year displaced soldiers from several military formations in the North East as they seized several territory, had changed tactics to aiming at soft targets.
“What the Boko Haram insurgents are now doing is hitting sub-targets which indicates that their days are numbered,” he said.

He assured that the country’s armed forces are capable of bringing an end to the Boko Haram insurgency and that the military had reviewed and renewed its strategy to curb the activities of the terrorists.

Although, the Army General agreed that part of the major challenges confronting the country is the coordinated activities of the Boko Haram, he promised it would soon be brought to an end.
Mr. Muazu also said that all military commands had been placed on red alert in order to fight issues bordering on insecurity.

“We are looking forward to an Army that is responsive to the society, that would respond to the demand and needs of our people,” he said.

“I want to remind all Nigerians that this preparation of explosives by the insurgents is not carried out in the open, it is carried out in houses and hidden places. So every Nigerian must key into how we can win the battle against insurgency in the North East. I think with that support, we are going to make it.”

He assured that the Nigerian Army would continue to work for the sustenance of peace and not deviate from its professional roles of defending the territorial integrity of Nigeria.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/187303-boko-haram-can-no-longer-confront-nigerian-soldiers-major-general.html
There are busy dreaming of virgins

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by tola9ja: 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
joseph1832:
Of course they can't! They know fully well that the clueless one has been replaced by a retired 4 star general that's why they've adopted the suicide bombing method to further their deranged agenda!.

Gone are the days when we see our military men running for their dear lives and abandoning their post all because BH came to town and one dumb fool from Otuoke doesn't know what to do about it!.

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by ahaz: 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
joseph1832:
Of course they can't! They know fully well that the clueless one has been replaced by a retired 4 star general that's why they've adopted the suicide bombing method to further their deranged agenda!.

Gone are the days when we see our military men running for their dear lives and abandoning their post all because BH came to town and one dumb fool from Otuoke doesn't know what to do about it!.

ode buruku

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by Ironi: 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
Thanks to the Chadian and the Niger soldiers you can now afford to run your mouths.

We all know the truth so show appreciation and respect to the Chadian soldiers .

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by kanoguy(m): 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
[quote author=mrborntodoit post=36302524]No wonder they have squarely faced innocent u are been lie sins 1800
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by M4gunners: 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
In Shekau voice, are you out of your senses? Oya make una wait for me.
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
It is now pride of lions led by a lion (PMB) not a pride of lions led by a ship (GEJ)[/quote]

Ship ko boat ni

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
midolian:
Obviously..And that's why they've resorted to bombing innocent citizens. Many won't see this as a sign of weakness, but it is.

Gone are the days when the insurgents will go to the military barracks to reduce our soldiers.
And I will subscribe to that notion when it's proved that Shekau is captured dead or alive.

For now, talk is cheap!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by onenaira3: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
Since when did BH attack the soliders head to head? They are a terrorist group and love attacking whatever they feel like, it's the military job to be 3 steps above them and stop whatever attack they are planing but like the extremely weak, backwards, uneducated military Nigeria has, BH is kicking your asses. Using propaganda to try and demeaning them screams yet again illiteracy. Do they think shekau would give a f2k, he most likely would mock it like he mocked the bring back our girls campaign.

I swear Nigeria government is nothing but pure embarrassment and disgrace. They used propaganda to try to remove Radio Biafra, they used propaganda to try and stop mend and other militants from going back to the creeks, despite both tactics failed, they still using propaganda to try and stop Boko Haram. Smart a pathetic country. Everyday I want to kiss my father for getting me out of that shithole country with illiterate government. I'm grateful to him for life

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by obailala(m): 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
basilo101:
BH are terrorists and not a regular army. If u are waiting 4 face to face fight, u r on a long thin
On the contrary, you are the one who is on a long thing... By this time last year, BH was engaging in face to face battles with the NA on a daily basis. On several occasions, soldiers were overwhelmed and took to their heels with several being murdered, NA barracks and armories being looted freely by BH and large Nigerian towns being siezed and ruled by BH for several months. But all that is no more and will never be allowed to happen again, that's what the general is trying to say.

BH forces have now been decimated and they are scattered in several directions. Their present strategy is to just attack soft defenseless targets such as markets with suicide bombers. That is a classical sign of a decimated force, but sadly, this is the most difficult phase of the battle. Even the almighty US couldnt clinch victory in iraq and Afghanistan when their enemies resorted to attacking soft targets.
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by kadunasouth(m): 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
Thank u sir may God be wit u d war is won already
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by NAIRAMIND: 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
[quote author=tola9ja post=36306014][/quote][quote author=joseph1832 post=36302701]Of course they can't! They know fully well that the clueless one has been replaced by a retired 4 star general that's why they've adopted the suicide bombing method to further their deranged agenda!.

My prescription for you is that you should stop reasoning through your anus.

Be reasonable, be enlightened and speak the truth always cos we have an impartial Judge (GOD)

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
joseph1832:

A Major General is a two star General.
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by onenaira3: 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
[Double post
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
Amen to your prayers General.

I pray we wnt get to read About ur barracks being attacked by the insurgents anytime soon.
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by Tolexander: 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
joseph1832:

exactly what I was telling my friend yesterday, The Boko Haram guys are now weak and losing it, hence resulting into only suicide bombing.

Those days when they were strong, they would occupy territories and displace our forces to hoist their flag. It has been long we've seen anything like that.

NA is definitely winning the war bro!
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by engrlarex(m): 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
even without saying this, I've been observing the trend on things in Boko haram camp, d way dey carried out dia actions dis days truly shows sign of weakness on dia part tht was y dey've resulted to bombing of markets and mosques. gone r dose days when Boko haram dislodges our army, wia our army r running for dia dear lives. they can't dear our soldiers anymore wan ni fe ku. thanks the clueless has gone.
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by shamecurls(m): 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
tola9ja:
[size=18pt]I believe before the end of this year boko haram will be history [/size]

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by chichriso: 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
do Nigeria have soldiers?
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by jossyj: 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
Do we have army here in the first place?
Boko haram activities in the north will never come to an end
they've been killing for decades. It's in their blood, in their religion Islam
and they've finished killing Christians and strangers now they're killing themselves.
isen't that so amazing ?
I lost a brother jab and his son to Boko haram a few years ago then i cried now they kill themselves why wount i be happy.please give them more bombs.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by BOWOTO(m): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:
I pity the square root of una life
well dnt blame u sir
hope buhari is aware of what ur saying
his ambition dosnt worth the blood of any of his boys
hope u dnt bite the finger feeding u
FYI sir, as long as buhari is alive
u guys can't win any war against his boys
i comment my reserve
Taylor86 A.K.A quote me and die
Are you God?
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
How are we sure the military is not involved in BH... cos the amount of money spent on this "war on insurgency" is alarming and begs the question...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by ocelot2006(m): 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
No they can't.....they just go after soft targets ie innocent and harmless Nigerians... same people the Army's meant to protect.
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by shamecurls(m): 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
jossyj:
Do we have army here in the first place?
Boko haram activities in the north will never come to an end
they've been killing for decades. It's in their blood, in their religion Islam
and they've finished killing Christians and strangers now they're killing themselves.
isen't that so amazing ?
I lost a brother jab and his son to Boko haram a few years ago then i cried now they kill themselves why wount i be happy.please give them more bombs.

1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by vaca1: 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
joseph1832:

so GEJ is your problem cluefull one.
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by dollyptosh(m): 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
I pray so.

Wailing wailer how far?
Looool.
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by Samirana360(m): 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
our military don turn 2 radio station, always talkin n boko haram always bombin

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by nduchucks: 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
Expectedly, Army barracks can no longer be attacked as routinely done under GEJ and Ihejirika, because competent leadership is in place.

Normalcy will fully return once the suicide bombings are put under control. Very soon the real leaders of Boko Haram, who are Nigerians, by the way, will come out and negotiate a political solution or face annihilation.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by ocelot2006(m): 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
joseph1832:

Yeah....the "CLUELESS" one that destroyed Boko Haram as a combat capable group, recaptured list territories, reduced bombings to its barest minimum, and nearly pushed to terror group to extinction, while MASSIVELY retraining and re-equipping the Nigerian military, Police Force, and Intelligence services..

COMPARED TO..

The retired 4 star General whose tenure has seen the resurgence of same BH terror group, a massive spike and spread of bombings and attacks/massacres of remote villages and towns, and the fall of more Nigerian territories into BH's hands, while pushing morale in the Intelligence Service to its lowest with demotions and WITCH-HUNTING..

But hey, keep yapping.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by solonazzy: 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
GOD bless GEJ

He decimated BH by rendering them impotent even though the Western world refuse to sell arms to Nigeria

#NEVER AGAIN
Thunder wire u for dat statement.... D same person dat made our soldiers ridicule in d eyes of d world, dat gave 1 senator in d US d audacity to call dem rapist..... Waka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) / See The Resignation Letter Written By An APC Member In Rivers / Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.