Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,750 members, 7,802,295 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General (31891 Views)

Major-General Ugbo, 7 Others Killed In Ugboju, Benue / Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts / Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by Samirana360(m): 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
ocelot2006:
No they can't.....they just go after soft targets ie innocent and harmless Nigerians... same people the Army's meant to protect.
Were they(bokos) fightin military b4?
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by mployer(m): 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
So the army is sitting down waiting for BH to come and confront them?

Wettin I no go hear for this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by SAIBUHAR1(m): 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
sdindan:
APC THE LYING LIARS.
KONTINU
the only problem facing Nigeria right now is your bad character, Brother/Sister, wake your father up and let him tell your family to embrace change.

Sai Baba
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
solonazzy:

Thunder wire u for dat statement.... D same person dat made our soldiers ridicule in d eyes of d world, dat gave 1 senator in d US d audacity to call dem rapist..... Waka
You ve been noticed, now go and play with your toys

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by ocelot2006(m): 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
nduchucks:
Expectedly, Army barracks can no longer be attacked as routinely done under GEJ and Ihejirika, because competent leadership is in place.

Normalcy will fully return once the suicide bombings are put under control. Very soon the real leaders of Boko Haram, who are Nigerians, by the way, will come out and negotiate a political solution or face annihilation.

Did you just say competent leadership?! You do know know BH is resurging with a spike in terror attacks, right? Or do you live under a rock?

BTW, why mention Ihejirika, probably one of the best COAS we had? You do know he was SOLELY responsible for the Counter-Insurgency/Assymetric warfare and Counter-Terror programmes implemented in the Nigerian Army, and was the brains behind the rebirth of the Army's Special Forces groups, same teams hunting down BH leadership till date, right?

Seriously, stop yapping.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
solonazzy:

Thunder wire u for dat statement.... D same person dat made our soldiers ridicule in d eyes of d world, dat gave 1 senator in d US d audacity to call dem rapist..... Waka
You ve been noticed, now go and play with your toys.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by ocelot2006(m): 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
Samirana360:

Were they(bokos) fightin military b4?

Yes they were. Attacking, routing, and destroying military and police positions at remote hamlets, then larger military formations in larger towns like Maiduguri, Baga, Mubi, etc. All before the 6 weeks Army offensive that saw the group totally mauled and pushed away.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by letibab(f): 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
It is an act of desperation that makes Boko Haram resorts to using innocent small girls to kill other innocent civilians. No logic to it.
Tracing their sponsors is a task that Nigeria must fulfilled.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by nduchucks: 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
ocelot2006:

Did you just say competent leadership?! You do know know BH is resurging with a spike in terror attacks, right? Or do you live under a rock?

BTW, why mention Ihejirika, probably one of the best COAS we had? You do know he was SOLELY responsible for the Counter-Insurgency/Assymetric warfare and Counter-Terror programmes implemented in the Nigerian Army, and was the brains behind the rebirth of the Army's Special Forces groups, same teams hunting down BH leadership till date, right?

Seriously, stop yapping.

nwanne m, Boko Haram is currently on the run and will soon be completely disabled once the Joint task force being put in place start full operations. The suicide bombings we are witnessing will soon be a thing of the past as the Boko Haram leaders are eliminated.

This elimination process, unfortunately, has been hitherto thwarted by the unprofessional manner with which previous leadership, particularly under Ihejirika, committed atrocities including gross human rights violations such as beheadings, which are still preventing some of our allies from selling needed Arms to us.
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by joseph1832(m): 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
ocelot2006:

Yeah....the "CLUELESS" one that destroyed Boko Haram as a combat capable group, recaptured list territories, reduced bombings to its barest minimum, and nearly pushed to terror group to extinction, while MASSIVELY retraining and re-equipping the Nigerian military, Police Force, and Intelligence services..

COMPARED TO..

The retired 4 star General whose tenure has seen the resurgence of same BH terror group, a massive spike and spread of bombings and attacks/massacres of remote villages and towns, and the fall of more Nigerian territories into BH's hands, while pushing morale in the Intelligence Service to its lowest with demotions and WITCH-HUNTING..

But hey, keep yapping.
Abeg keep quiet joor!. I believe you've been leaving in a cave since 2011 right?
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
likila:
this general is illiterate.
boko haram attack unexpectedly.
they never stage massed-rank WW1 attacks.
if they scout out NA HQ and the factors are in their favor, they would attack and burn it to the ground.
Another boko boy! So , you wan attack we, innocent citizen unexpectedly abi? God no go give u do o
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by vislabraye(m): 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
joseph1832:
Of course they can't! They know fully well that the clueless one has been replaced by a retired 4 star general that's why they've adopted the suicide bombing method to further their deranged agenda!.

Gone are the days when we see our military men running for their dear lives and abandoning their post all because BH came to town and one dumb fool from Otuoke doesn't know what to do about it!.

you just like propaganda... . BH has been using unconventional tactics right from time. GEJ almost made them extincts. Don't change facts.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by solonazzy: 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
You ve been noticed, now go and play with your toys.
Who is Dis nonentity..... I wanna b noticed?..... N I didn't upload ma pics?... U r sick in d head... U think every1 on Dis forum is as jobless as u ppl dat wants to build popularity here?.... Meanwhile u almost don't exist in d real world....beta wake up frm ur slumber
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by joseph1832(m): 10:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
vislabraye:

you just like propaganda... . BH has been using unconventional tactics right from time. GEJ almost made them extincts. Don't change facts.
Which yeye facts!. How come your GEJ waited and asked for sic weeks to combat BH? Or you didn't hear about that?

Abeg piss off joor!.
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by porka: 10:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
joseph1832:
Of course they can't! They know fully well that the clueless one has been replaced by a [b]retired 4 star general [/b]that's why they've adopted the suicide bombing method to further their deranged agenda!.

Gone are the days when we see our military men running for their dear lives and abandoning their post all because BH came to town and one dumb fool from Otuoke doesn't know what to do about it!.

[size=13pt]Stop lying!

Buhari is a retired major general (a two-star status). He is no where near a four-star status. [/size]
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by bacJ(m): 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
Who are de boko who are de haram, y all dis shading of innocent bloodz, we no more drink de water and keep da cup, download letter to de government by dis hot rapper Bac jay @ http://www.9jatunez.com/2015/07/music-bac-j-letter-to-the-goverment.

1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
ganye1:
What you used to baffle us is the BH was attacking military formations and dislodging them but with the new government headed by PMB everybody knows that the era of BH attacking our soldiers and dislodging them from their barracks over.
It is now pride of lions led by a lion (PMB) not a pride of lions led by a sheep (GEJ)
Man, I been wanting to say something like this since 2012 but..... SoRry case! .... Wipes Tears!! Thank God I've u as a brotha in thoughts

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by misreal(m): 10:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
JEGA01:
The Boko Haram insurgents can no longer confront Nigerian soldiers in a battle in any part of the country, a senior army official has said.

Nasir Muazu, a Major General, stated this in Akure on Saturday at the closing ceremony of the Nigeria Army Inter Brigade Competition.

“I just came back from the North East and I can comfortably tell you that Boko Haram cannot and I repeat cannot take any offensive attack against Nigerian Forces, that one is for sure,” the General Officer Commanding 2 Mechanized Division of the Nigerian Army said.

Mr. Muazu said the insurgents, who last year displaced soldiers from several military formations in the North East as they seized several territory, had changed tactics to aiming at soft targets.
“What the Boko Haram insurgents are now doing is hitting sub-targets which indicates that their days are numbered,” he said.

He assured that the country’s armed forces are capable of bringing an end to the Boko Haram insurgency and that the military had reviewed and renewed its strategy to curb the activities of the terrorists.

Although, the Army General agreed that part of the major challenges confronting the country is the coordinated activities of the Boko Haram, he promised it would soon be brought to an end.
Mr. Muazu also said that all military commands had been placed on red alert in order to fight issues bordering on insecurity.

“We are looking forward to an Army that is responsive to the society, that would respond to the demand and needs of our people,” he said.

“I want to remind all Nigerians that this preparation of explosives by the insurgents is not carried out in the open, it is carried out in houses and hidden places. So every Nigerian must key into how we can win the battle against insurgency in the North East. I think with that support, we are going to make it.”

He assured that the Nigerian Army would continue to work for the sustenance of peace and not deviate from its professional roles of defending the territorial integrity of Nigeria.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/187303-boko-haram-can-no-longer-confront-nigerian-soldiers-major-general.html
I have been watching the activities of BH for some time now and I can say that this general is speaking the truth.when police has failed to catch the suspect most times, they end up arresting their relatives to force the criminals into submission..BH now target soft spots with a mandate to force Nigeria into submission...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by porka: 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
vislabraye:

[size=13pt]They are Buhari's slaves he employed to feed his cows in Daura. Having a cow mind set is not surprising.[/size]
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by agabaI23(m): 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
midolian:
Obviously..And that's why they've resorted to bombing innocent citizens. Many won't see this as a sign of weakness, but it is.

Gone are the days when the insurgents will go to the military barracks to reduce our soldiers.
They started with bombing soft targets. Spread to Kaduna, Kano etc. Ihejirika pushed them back and was about to snuff life out of them before they cried human rights abuse. he was removed. The regrouped and started another set of targetted attacks. Then they became monstrous.
GEJ destroyed them... Babaonechance has removed road blocks for them so that they can easily pass around with their bombs.

If you baba go slow continues like this, a third cycle will occur and trust me, it will be more disastrous than the previous.
My point, it is not what you think

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by joseph1832(m): 10:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
Freemanan:

A Major General is a two star General.
Yes thanks. I sometimes give PMB a general status because he deserves it. Lol. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by PunterTim(m): 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:
I pity the square root of una life

well dnt blame u sir

hope buhari is aware of what ur saying

his ambition dosnt worth the blood of any of his boys

hope u dnt bite the finger feeding u

FYI sir, as long as buhari is alive

u guys can't win any war against his boys

i comment my reserve

Taylor86 A.K.A quote me and die
Pls,Stay Wer U Are,Im Coming To Take U Bak To Yaba Left...
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by Kingspin(m): 11:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
midolian:
Obviously..And that's why they've resorted to bombing innocent citizens. Many won't see this as a sign of weakness, but it is.

Gone are the days when the insurgents will go to the military barracks to reduce our soldiers.
I mean who did boko use to kill before?
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:

well dnt blame u sir

FYI sir, [size=15pt]as long as buhari is alive

u guys can't win any war against his boys[/size]

i comment my reserve

Were ya nwayo n'ebe Buhari no tupu mods a pia gi ban.
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
likila:
this general is illiterate.
boko haram attack unexpectedly.
they never stage massed-rank WW1 attacks.
if they scout out NA HQ and the factors are in their favor, they would attack and burn it to the ground.
E be like say this oga na security strategist?
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by IYANGBALI: 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
Story for sango,ogun,obatala and amadioha

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by Justice629(m): 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:

well dnt blame u sir

hope u dnt bite the finger feeding u.

i comment my reserve

Myopic at its best cool
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by ocelot2006(m): 11:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
joseph1832:
Abeg keep quiet joor!. I believe you've been leaving in a cave since 2011 right?

No bumwipe, you're the one that's OBVIOUSLY living in lala land. Lemme guess, you probably didn't hear or read about the bombings today up north. Keep burying your head in the sand.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by vislabraye(m): 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
joseph1832:
Which yeye facts!. How come your GEJ waited and asked for sic weeks to combat BH? Or you didn't hear about that?

Abeg piss off joor!.

You are not opened to sensible debates so you start using violent words. There's a trend I've noticed amongst you Sai Buhari advocates, which is the use of violence and abuses on people who don't share your views.

I want our soldiers to win the war. In fact when Buhari came to seat, I even thought he would end this carnage. Just today there was an explosion, yesterday there was another. Things are not getting better. Unlike Buhari and some APC supporters, I won't disparage the military cos they are doing their best.

This is not conventional war which Nigerian soldiers are trained for and that's how BH has been fighting. They'll continue this their hide and seek approach because thats what seem to be working for them. Truth is that Buhari has not done anything positive to win the fight.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by nigerianvenom(m): 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
midolian:

So before now they weren't bombing innocent people?

Buhari fans are just terrible

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by tuzle(m): 11:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
story for the gods. I have noticed something Any time the ulter any thing dat involves winning against boko haram the next day we hear new of anoda bombing. I hope we wont hear anoda news on boko bombing boys tomorrow
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by abokikhalifa: 11:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:

well dnt blame u sir

i comment my reserve

what are u saying? agent of darkness. if the soldiers succeed in wiping out bokoharam you fit vecs go create ur own terrorist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari: All Ministers With Political Ambitions Must Resign Before May16 / See The Resignation Letter Written By An APC Member In Rivers / Senate, Reps In Closed Door Meeting Over Impeachment Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.