Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General (31886 Views)

Major-General Ugbo, 7 Others Killed In Ugboju, Benue / Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts / Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by Billygee2u: 6:34am On Jul 27, 2015
neocortex:

In the modern world terrorists cares about only one thing , that is killing
and destruction regardless of the methods they employ.
And research has shown that terrorists who engage in hit and run operations
have a higher survival rates compared to those involve in confrontational assaults.
So , it is pertinent that the army tackle Boko haram ferociously instead of claiming
they are "weak" because even in their weak state they have perpetrated greater
destruction of lives against the Nigerian state.
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by coolbis: 6:44am On Jul 27, 2015
Taylor86:
I pity the square root of una life

well dnt blame u sir

hope buhari is aware of what ur saying

his ambition dosnt worth the blood of any of his boys

hope u dnt bite the finger feeding u

FYI sir, as long as buhari is alive

u guys can't win any war against his boys

i comment my reserve

Taylor86 A.K.A quote me and die
Guy I wonder you actually have blood running through your vain, you are worse than Boko haram, IsIS,aLshabab, and alqaeeda combined. How on earth can you wish the war cannot be won, we are talking about human lives here young man. You have allowed your premordial sentiment destroy your life,its a pity!
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by buskie13(m): 6:47am On Jul 27, 2015
mrborntodoit:
No wonder they have squarely faced innocent citizens .

Thank you NA
did u read wat u wrote

so the innocent citizens killed are worth de death?

n u say NA is winning de war
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by hansad: 6:51am On Jul 27, 2015
Little wonder President Buhari tried to remove soldiers from road blocks.
Buhari then must have noticed that Nigeria Army were having an upper hand in blocking Boko Haram violence.
Walahitalahi, Boko Haram renders account of procefings to Buhari. After all, Buhari once preached that sharia criminal justice system be operational in all of Nigeria. Boko Haram says it's fighting for a country friendly with sharia criminal laws.
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 27, 2015
midolian:
what the hell is wrong with u guys? Aside bombing innocent pple, when last have u heard of any abduction by boko haram? When last have u heard of boko haram confronting our soldiers in a battle? Their main aim now is just to do as much damage as possible for pple to believe they are still strong. Did I say they don't kill innocent pple b4? My point is "killing innocent pple is strictly their business these days(since Buhari took over) by means of suicide bombing".

Now who is terrible? Is it me that just made an obvious point OR u, that prays for the terrorist group to keep waxing stronger jst so u can have a reason to call the president names?

I'm sure u didn't read his message. Blind dullard supporter.
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by midolian(m): 7:27am On Jul 27, 2015
chuna1985:

I'm sure u didn't read his message. Blind dullard supporter.
what is wrong with this f00l? When will u stop stalking me? You ve bn quoting me for long now buh i chose not to reply u cos I know u are a brain-dead bigot. Pls stay off my mentions. Air ur opinion and lemme air mine. Stop stalking me

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by Ifebazz(m): 7:29am On Jul 27, 2015
JEGA01:
The Boko Haram insurgents can no longer confront Nigerian soldiers in a battle in any part of the country, a senior army official has said.

Nasir Muazu, a Major General, stated this in Akure on Saturday at the closing ceremony of the Nigeria Army Inter Brigade Competition.

“I just came back from the North East and I can comfortably tell you that Boko Haram cannot and I repeat cannot take any offensive attack against Nigerian Forces, that one is for sure,” the General Officer Commanding 2 Mechanized Division of the Nigerian Army said.

Mr. Muazu said the insurgents, who last year displaced soldiers from several military formations in the North East as they seized several territory, had changed tactics to aiming at soft targets.
“What the Boko Haram insurgents are now doing is hitting sub-targets which indicates that their days are numbered,” he said.

He assured that the country’s armed forces are capable of bringing an end to the Boko Haram insurgency and that the military had reviewed and renewed its strategy to curb the activities of the terrorists.

Although, the Army General agreed that part of the major challenges confronting the country is the coordinated activities of the Boko Haram, he promised it would soon be brought to an end.
Mr. Muazu also said that all military commands had been placed on red alert in order to fight issues bordering on insecurity.

“We are looking forward to an Army that is responsive to the society, that would respond to the demand and needs of our people,” he said.

“I want to remind all Nigerians that this preparation of explosives by the insurgents is not carried out in the open, it is carried out in houses and hidden places. So every Nigerian must key into how we can win the battle against insurgency in the North East. I think with that support, we are going to make it.”

He assured that the Nigerian Army would continue to work for the sustenance of peace and not deviate from its professional roles of defending the territorial integrity of Nigeria.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/187303-boko-haram-can-no-longer-confront-nigerian-soldiers-major-general.html
When Nigeria police stop arresting everybody and anybody who gives information or even people going their way innocently, then you can have the cooperation you seek.
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 27, 2015
tola9ja:
[size=18pt]I believe before the end of this year boko haram will be history [/size]
Believe? Lol.
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by ganye1: 7:50am On Jul 27, 2015
christinie:
And more innocent people are being killed in the lion's era more than the sheep's era. Clap for yourself ewu.
That's not true. I live in north east and we no longer live in fear of BH attacking and taking over towns and villages. That era of soldiers leading civilians to run away from BH is over.
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by Sweetrolly(m): 8:02am On Jul 27, 2015
tola9ja:
[size=18pt]I believe before the end of this year boko haram will be history [/size]

GUY I LOVE YOUR JOKE
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by Sexyolori(f): 8:03am On Jul 27, 2015
must they make so much noise about it? I believe that security related issues should be treated with a level of confidentiality not something for a Major General to go bragging about. They should ensure that bh are eradicated from Nigeria permanently and not start singing their praises like a canary.
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by ganye1: 8:09am On Jul 27, 2015
Samirana360:

Were they(bokos) fightin military b4?
Yes, they were attacking the military and taking over their barracks and positions.
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by Edunwa302(m): 8:15am On Jul 27, 2015
JEGA01:
The Boko Haram insurgents can no longer confront Nigerian soldiers in a battle in any part of the country, a senior army official has said.

Nasir Muazu, a Major General, stated this in Akure on Saturday at the closing ceremony of the Nigeria Army Inter Brigade Competition.

“I just came back from the North East and I can comfortably tell you that Boko Haram cannot and I repeat cannot take any offensive attack against Nigerian Forces, that one is for sure,” the General Officer Commanding 2 Mechanized Division of the Nigerian Army said.

Mr. Muazu said the insurgents, who last year displaced soldiers from several military formations in the North East as they seized several territory, had changed tactics to aiming at soft targets.
“What the Boko Haram insurgents are now doing is hitting sub-targets which indicates that their days are numbered,” he said.

He assured that the country’s armed forces are capable of bringing an end to the Boko Haram insurgency and that the military had reviewed and renewed its strategy to curb the activities of the terrorists.

Although, the Army General agreed that part of the major challenges confronting the country is the coordinated activities of the Boko Haram, he promised it would soon be brought to an end.
Mr. Muazu also said that all military commands had been placed on red alert in order to fight issues bordering on insecurity.

“We are looking forward to an Army that is responsive to the society, that would respond to the demand and needs of our people,” he said.

“I want to remind all Nigerians that this preparation of explosives by the insurgents is not carried out in the open, it is carried out in houses and hidden places. So every Nigerian must key into how we can win the battle against insurgency in the North East. I think with that support, we are going to make it.”

He assured that the Nigerian Army would continue to work for the sustenance of peace and not deviate from its professional roles of defending the territorial integrity of Nigeria.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/187303-boko-haram-can-no-longer-confront-nigerian-soldiers-major-general.html
Nice one , but what about innocent citizens and chibok babes sir?
Can they still be able to attack them ?
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 27, 2015
midolian:
what is wrong with this f00l? When will u stop stalking me? You ve bn quoting me for long now buh i chose not to reply u cos I know u are a brain-dead bigot. Pls stay off my mentions. Air ur opinion and lemme air mine. Stop stalking me

grin

Who is stalking who

Now lemme educate ur lazy brain...If I have been quoting/mentioning u, it means u have been posting endless trash on dis forum
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by midolian(m): 8:44am On Jul 27, 2015
chuna1985:

grin

Who is stalking who

Now lemme educate ur lazy brain...If I have been quoting/mentioning u, it means u have been posting endless trash on dis forum
you hav said this b4. And I told you what u needed to know buh its obvious your memory serves u poorly.

we don't belong in the same party, so how can I make sense to you? Plus, u are a never-do-well ethnic and political bigot so its impossible for us to agree on issues. If you don't like my posts, post urs. No one is stopping you. You don't hav to quote me all the time. Pls stop stalking me. You ve bn doing this since last year. If u r gay, I am not. I am straight.
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by mrborntodoit: 8:47am On Jul 27, 2015
buskie13:
did u read wat u wrote

so the innocent citizens killed are worth de death?

n u say NA is winning de war

No, I only read what you wrote grin
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 27, 2015
midolian:
you hav said this b4. And I told you what u needed to know buh its obvious your memory serves u poorly.

we don't belong in the same party, so how can I make sense to you? Plus, u are a never-do-well ethnic and political bigot so its impossible for us to agree on issues. If you don't like my posts, post urs. No one is stopping you. You don't hav to quote me all the time. Pls stop stalking me. You ve bn doing this since last year. If u r gay, I am not. I am straight.

Lmfao, see dis bloody lying fooool ooo. Who was posting here last year, lol.

My point is STOP POSTING NONSENSE.

And Weda ur gay or not, it ain't ma biz.
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 27, 2015
Some dum fuucckks would come and praise buhari n burutai for this not knowing that the last battle at kondounga was fought unger goodlucks administration
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by igweamaka85(m): 10:15am On Jul 27, 2015
Na wa o! Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by Uzosaint(m): 10:57am On Jul 27, 2015
Oga U Dont Need To Tell Nigerians cos we have got Eyes,Ears,we Nigerians are The people to tell u if u're winning the war against the insurgents(on top the matter say Bomb they blowup everywhere Each day)
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by Koolmexxi(m): 11:09am On Jul 27, 2015
I really don't know and understand what to believe anymore with in dis country.. I thought it's the same BH d govt is planning to start negotiations with??
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by DrayZee: 11:36am On Jul 27, 2015
ganye1:
What you used to baffle us is the BH was attacking military formations and dislodging them but with the new government headed by PMB everybody knows that the era of BH attacking our soldiers and dislodging them from their barracks over.
It is now pride of lions led by a lion (PMB) not a pride of lions led by a sheep (GEJ)

BH retreat from army to innocent citizens started before Buhari came so guy abeg control ur mouth
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by DrayZee: 11:44am On Jul 27, 2015
Akoja360:
Some dum fuucckks would come and praise buhari n burutai for this not knowing that the last battle at kondounga was fought unger goodlucks administration

Guy you are on point. Dem dullards go dey talk say na Buhari do am

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by Samirana360(m): 11:56am On Jul 27, 2015
ganye1:

Yes, they were attacking the military and taking over their barracks and positions.
Ok
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General by christinie(f): 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
ganye1:

That's not true. I live in north east and we no longer live in fear of BH attacking and taking over towns and villages. That era of soldiers leading civilians to run away from BH is over.
but they still bomb ppl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate, Reps In Closed Door Meeting Over Impeachment Plot / Stunning New Photo Of Maryam Abacha / Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.