Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,745 members, 7,806,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm (114476 Views)

"I Am The Leader Of Yoruba Monarchs" - Olugbo, Obateru Akinruntan / Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) / Why Ugbo People Don’t Marry Ladies Fair In Complexion –oba Olugbo Of Ugbo (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm by olawoyintolani: 7:13am On Jul 27, 2015

Re: Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm by hemartins(m): 7:31am On Jul 27, 2015
Anidorby:
Amen @ hemartins
thanks Dorby
Re: Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm by Iamoilprince(m): 7:38am On Jul 27, 2015
Datamega:
Good... But it's nothing if your people dey suffer

repent n stop scamming ppl
Re: Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm by Hotstew(m): 7:39am On Jul 27, 2015
Demmocrats:
Simple question how many has he changed there lives in a positive way

Buying a Bentley 2012 which the money that would have been used to feed thousands and if that Bentley get burnt so the money gets wasted

The owner of Facebook mark zuckerberg a billionaire at 23, and one of the youngest self made billionaires doesn't have a Bentley.

If the king had focused more and channelled his wealth in helping the poor it would have been better than wasting it on materials that has no value in the long run

God will bless you to bless others, God makes you a financial giant so you can change the life's of thousands because God him self can't come down and give you such materials but will use common men like the king just mentioned above

I pray that we all remember our purpose on this earth and not to be blinded by material things
www.

The king doesn't owe it to anybody to feed the poor or help people with anything. He was not born with a silver spoon. He struggled and worked for his money.

I don't know why people who after receiving salaries won't even give a beggar on the street N20 will be advocating that other use their money to help people.

Let the Oba enjoy the fruits of his labour. The community didn't give him the money neither did he embezzle Nigeria's money or held any political position. Let others go hustle for their own money and not encourage lazineSs.

2 Likes

Re: Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 27, 2015
i will be joining him sooner
Re: Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm by Demmocrats(m): 8:13am On Jul 27, 2015
Hotstew:

The king doesn't owe it to anybody to feed the poor or help people with anything. He was not born with a silver spoon. He struggled and worked for his money.

I don't know why people who after receiving salaries won't even give a beggar on the street N20 will be advocating that other use their money to help people.

Let the Oba enjoy the fruits of his labour. The community didn't give him the money neither did he embezzle Nigeria's money or held any political position. Let others go hustle for their own money and not encourage lazineSs.

Morning bro, kudos to your nice and intelligent analysis, but you seize to understand that God gives you power to make such wealth for a purpose.

Your hustle can give you the basic things in life

Pain makes a man but it takes the power of God to make a man great just like the king

So bro knowing fully well that God is a god of purpose has given him that wealth to help the needy God can't come down himself to do that he uses men like the king to do that.
www.
Re: Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm by lolly2pops: 8:29am On Jul 27, 2015
What's wrong with Nigeria and its people? This man is sitting on a throne overlooking the poverty of his people and you bow to him in this 2015? You and your country are clearly far from civilisation.
Re: Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm by samsard(m): 8:43am On Jul 27, 2015
mrborntodoit:
A rich man in the midst of poor people is a poor man .
And what would you have him do, share all his wealth? wise man. Even Jesus had to tell his disciples "the poor you will always have with you". You people should stop acting like the rich have to go broke in order to please lazy/idealess asses. Immediately i read the topic, i was expecting comments like yours full of self-righteouness.
Re: Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm by mrborntodoit: 8:45am On Jul 27, 2015
samsard:
And what would you have him do, share all his wealth? wise man. Even Jesus had to tell his disciples "the poor you will always have with you". You people should stop acting like the rich have to go broke in order to please lazy/idealess asses. Immediately i read the topic, i was expecting comments like yours full of self-righteouness.

Get a job and whilst you are at it, reduce your greedy and stingy attitude towards others grin
Re: Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm by mrborntodoit: 8:46am On Jul 27, 2015
OYEDIPE:

Sorry to say this : U are a fool.

Sorry for ya papa , meanwhile , Get a job and whilst you are at it, reduce your greedy and stingy attitude towards others grin
Re: Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 27, 2015
lolly2pops:
What's wrong with Nigeria and its people? This man is sitting on a throne overlooking the poverty of his people and you bow to him in this 2015? You and your country are clearly far from civilisation.

Exactly what i was about to type, I bet it they dont even have good road in his village, T..... ppl are here singing his praises,. this is one of the characters Nnamdi Kalu said Yorubas brought to Ijaw and Itshekiri places, Few trying to lord and deprive others in the name of King or Ruler, and ppl are so timid to ask question and demand better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm by samsard(m): 8:58am On Jul 27, 2015
mrborntodoit:

Get a job and whilst you are at it, reduce your greedy and stingy attitude towards others grin
Mr generous, i see you work and have acquired wealth, why dont you just distribute it and live a simple life. If i may ask, how many % of your income do you give out? Or do you just give out little while masturbating your ego?
Re: Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm by mrborntodoit: 9:01am On Jul 27, 2015
samsard:
Mr generous, i see you work and have acquired wealth, why dont you just distribute it and live a simple life. If i may ask, how many % of your income do you give out? Or do you just give out little while masturbating your ego?

Dude ,

I already live a simple life and I don't show off.

Now I have businesses to attend to as we in this part of the world are one hour ahead of West African time zone grin

Ciao
Re: Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm by samsard(m): 9:12am On Jul 27, 2015
mrborntodoit:

Dude ,

I already live a simple life and I don't show off.

Now I have businesses to attend to as we in this part of the world are one hour ahead of West African time zone grin

Ciao
Ohkay, good for you grin
Re: Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm by alabi565(m): 9:45am On Jul 27, 2015
aye loba aje ku
Re: Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 27, 2015
Get quality Uk used smart tvs of different brands and inches at affordable price here www.nairaland.com/2429110/uk-used-smart-tvs-affordable
Re: Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 27, 2015
Post pictures from his community let's see the detrimented state of his people
Re: Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm by gatiano(m): 10:02am On Jul 27, 2015
It may be possible that someone hates you. Have you ever cared to understand why? And what reason does the Yoruba have to hate the Igbos?
vega84:
I can't hate people who doesn't hate me already.#vegatalks
Re: Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:04am On Jul 27, 2015
Akoja360:
Post pictures from his community let's see the detrimented state of his people
sebi the oba own still better, go and ask dangote wat he has done to his community with all his riches.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm by sped1oro(m): 10:47am On Jul 27, 2015
You all need to go to this man's community and see how poor he is as a King,he can not even stay in his village but rather lived in a nearby town called Igokoda. So what does being wealthy mean to Nigerians, i still don't get it.
Re: Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm by igweamaka85(m): 10:52am On Jul 27, 2015
Na wa o! Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 27, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
sebi the oba own still better, go and ask dangote wat he has done to his community with all his riches.
that's the point am trying to make
Re: Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm by Cutehector(m): 11:27am On Jul 27, 2015
sparkleice:
;DHello fellow NL I'm new here my name is Mercy.my pix no bashng plssss
lol... I guess there is a place in ur profile u ought to put a profile pic..
Re: Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm by Chigold101(m): 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
yehmi01:
Is it me or are this forbs people jobless

What are we going to do with this information naa.

How does this solve the present issues in nigeria.
am always happy when I read about wealthy people but I get happeir when I also read about how they help others to become wealthy.

By the wealth of this Oba I believe his obadom will be filled with rich people and the whole place will be a wonder to the eyes because of. Its infrastructural and intellectual development.
Re: Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm by vega84(m): 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
gatiano:
It may be possible that someone hates you. Have you ever cared to understand why? And what reason does the Yoruba have to hate the Igbos?
. I dnt understand y and that's is the funny part,i think the yorubas are jst jealous of sucess and ambitions. I also think they are too lazy and coward minded to meet up.thats y they hate.#vegatalks
Re: Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm by mediachirps(m): 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
He is even richer than the stupid oba of lagos?
Re: Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm by gatiano(m): 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
haha. In every culture, race, religion and tribe, We will always find those that are not up to the requirements of others or as you say not ambitious.
So there are a multitude in the Igbo tribes who are not only jealous of others but also jealous of self.
What is that other tribes in Nigeria have that the Yorubas don't?

You don't fight savages with savagery, the savage would win because he/she/it has the advantage of his/its world. Can you really say and declare that Yorubas are coward?

Everybody at one time or the other give in to envy, envy has a positive effect and it also have a negative effect.
Yoruba or/and Igbo are not tribes, they are both simply languages.

Diversity is evil and dubious, it means loose your culture and follow everybody else other than yours. I adore and cherish that which makes us one, I love that little difference between our tribes (style of cooking, clothing, literatures etc).

vega84:
. I dnt understand y and that's is the funny part,i think the yorubas are jst jealous of sucess and ambitions. I also think they are too lazy and coward minded to meet up.thats y they hate.#vegatalks
Re: Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm by Alao96(m): 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ogba of ogba land
Re: Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
mrborntodoit:

shattap jarey, what are yu saying sef? So, yu mean everyone dat is rich and famous is greedy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm by mrborntodoit: 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
shattap jarey, what are yu saying sef? So, yu mean everyone dat is rich and famous is greedy.

I'm saying slow pokes like you might never be rich because of your greed
Re: Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
mrborntodoit:

I'm saying slow pokes like you might never be rich because of your greed
pls, no abuse me ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) / Botha's Speech 1985 (a Must Read!) / Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.