Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (625 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: ... by Hawlahscho(m): 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
GAY!
Re: ... by kossyablaze(m): 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
PLEASE READ THIS... Our better tomorrow starts with us...I can't imagine these same people listed below even shout CHANGE,when they are busy decaying and rotting away with the type of nomenclature they bear on this Forum.I keep asking,whatever happend to the managers of this forum?Can't they place embargos on this?We all see this usernames here and keep mute.Itz really quite appalling.Its true we have animals on NL,buh a little admonishion can go a long way changing that person.These are lost souls craving for nuture and awesome grooming.I pray one day,they will repent atleast from the type of names they answer...Taylor86 or whatever your name is,U av been blaming PMB for ur joblessness.When u come of age,u would understand better."Don't ask for what your country would do for you,rather ask for what u would do for your country". www.nairaland.com/born2eatpussy www.nairaland.com/pussygotlips www.nairaland.com/sweetorgasm www.nairaland.com/dickrider www.nairaland.com/dickdastardly www.nairaland.com/pussypounder www.nairaland.com/clitoris777 www.nairaland.com/sweetjoystick www.nairaland.com/b0rn2fuck COMPILED BY KOSSYABLAZE

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
Congrats bro! You have a gift so rare!
Re: ... by ikbnice(m): 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
I hope u arnt attracted to men.
Re: ... by davien(m): 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
You might be asexual....
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
So what do we do about your revelation?
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
Before we can give a definitive answer, we'd have to explore the role nurture played in your predicament. Unfortunately, that cannot, and should not be done online. You need to book an appointment with a therapist.

(1) (Reply)

Hurray!! Exorbitant Bride Price To Be Erased From Igboland Wedding Traditions / The One Minute Man. / What's The Solution For Gays And Bisexuals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.