Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

When A Guy Is Too Smart!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When A Guy Is Too Smart!!! (1019 Views)

Comedy: This Guy Is Too Brilliant (OPPOSITE) / When An Igbo Guy Is Undergoing Deliverance (photos) / When a guy has Too Much Swag (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Guy Is Too Smart!!! by sambas: 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
A lady decided to give herself a big treat for her 70th birthday by staying overnight in a really nice luxurious hotel.. When she checked out the next morning, the desk clerk handed her a bill for $250.00. She demanded to know why the charge was so high "I agree it's a nice hotel, but the rooms aren't worth $250..00 for just an overnight stay - I didn't even have breakfast!" The clerk told her that $250.00 is the 'standard rate,' and breakfast had been included had she wanted it. She insisted on speaking to the Manager. The Manager appeared and, forewarned by the desk clerk, announced: "This hotel has an Olympic-sized pool and a huge conference center which are available for use." "But I didn't use them." ''Well, they are here, and you could have." He went on to explain that she could also have seen one of the in-hotel shows for which they were so famous. "We have the best entertainers from all over the world performing here." "But I didn't go to any of those shows.." She Pleaded. "Well, we have them, and you could have." was the reply. No matter what amenity the Manager mentioned, she replied, "But I didn't use it!" and the Manager countered with his standard response. After several minutes discussion, and with the Manager still unmoved, she decided to pay, wrote a check and gave it to him. The Manager was surprised when he looked at the check. "But Madam, this check is for only $50.00" "That's correct" she replied "I charged you $200.00 for sleeping with me." "But I didn't sleep with you madam!" said the manager "Well, too bad, I was here, and you could have."

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Is Too Smart!!! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
Funny Indeed
Re: When A Guy Is Too Smart!!! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
Lol!!!!! 50/50. No Cheating.
Re: When A Guy Is Too Smart!!! by Dega128(m): 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
sambas:
A lady decided to give herself a
big treat for her 70th birthday by
staying overnight in a really nice
luxurious hotel..
When she checked out the next
morning, the desk clerk handed
her a bill for $250.00. She
demanded to know why the
charge was so high "I agree it's a
nice hotel, but the rooms aren't
worth $250..00 for just an
overnight stay - I didn't even

have breakfast!"
The clerk told her that $250.00 is
the 'standard rate,' and breakfast
had been included had she
wanted it.
She insisted on speaking to the
Manager.
The Manager appeared and,pl
forewarned by the desk clerk,
announced: "This hotel has an
Olympic-sized pool and a huge
conference center which are
available for use." "But I didn't
use them." ''Well, they are here,
and you could have."
He went on to explain that she
could also have seen one of the
in-hotel shows for which they
were so famous.
"We have the best entertainers
from all over the world
performing here."
"But I didn't go to any of those
shows.." She Pleaded.
"Well, we have them, and you
could have." was the reply.
No matter what amenity the
Manager mentioned, she replied,
"But I didn't use it!" and the
Manager countered with his
standard response.
After several minutes discussion,
and with the Manager still
unmoved, she decided to pay,
wrote a check and gave it to him.
The Manager was surprised when
he looked at the check.
"But Madam, this check is for
only $50.00" "That's correct" she
replied "I charged you $200.00
for sleeping with me."
"But I didn't sleep with you
madam!" said the manager
"Well, too bad, I was here, and
you could have."

(1) (Reply)

Club Connect... / When Your Son-inlaw's Name Is Femi-Sneh Eyan Lalan-Sneh / Photo: What will you do if you approach the compound??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.