Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

My Past Has Caught Up With Me... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Past Has Caught Up With Me... (1747 Views)

I Sent My Girlfriend To Hell, Now The Nemesis Has Caught Up With Me / I Feel So Ashamed Of Myself And Some Of My Past Actions -sarah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Past Has Caught Up With Me... by ConfessionsNgr: 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
I’m a married woman of 35 years of age; I have a loving and faithful husband. He is five years older than me and he is a big businessman with branches outside the shore of this country. I met my man in one of my friends’ party we got attracted to each other and started a relationship. He told me from the onset that his intention is marry me as he is not interested in any “fling” relationship. I was so happy that I have finally met my dream husband. But three years into the marriage we are yet to be blessed with the fruit of the womb and I know I’m the cause of his childlessness considering the wayward life I lived during my university days. I will be as brief as I can; it all started when one of my friends, introduced me to one of her men friend, and we started dating. He showered me with gifts and cash. Along the line I got pregnant for him and he told me frankly that I must abort the pregnancy which I rejected but after much pressure from him and my friend I agreed to their wish. As if that was the licence key, I took my prostitution to another level, I dated different men, got pregnant, aborted them (after all I couldn’t really know who was responsible for them). It was during my sixth abortion that the doctor told me that it will take only a miracle to get pregnant again. Now I’m married, no issue. I always block the idea of going for medical check-up any time my husband brings it up. Friends and family have also recommended different doctors and gynaecologist but I always assure my husband that God’s time is the best. I’m really scared now; will my past not expose me one day?

Posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com
http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/153/my-past-has-caught-up-with-me
Re: My Past Has Caught Up With Me... by hiteelong(f): 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
definitely it will
Re: My Past Has Caught Up With Me... by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nemesis Catch Up? Hmm!
Re: My Past Has Caught Up With Me... by elnino3(m): 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
Will your past expose you?....
OP please rephrase that in present continuous tense.

1 Like

Re: My Past Has Caught Up With Me... by SenJoe(m): 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
It will definitely catch up, the man is an innocent man.
Re: My Past Has Caught Up With Me... by Pidggin(f): 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
My dear, life doesn't work that way. I have seen several ladies who were more or less prostitutes, and committed several abortions, go on to be proud mothers of several children. I have also seen women who married as virgins and never committed abortion, suffer childlessness in marriage. It's God that gives children, and he gives who he pleases. May God have mercy on you and open your womb.

7 Likes

Re: My Past Has Caught Up With Me... by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
Sadly, this is the story of many women. Some get away with it while others are aren't so lucky.
Chilling story!

2 Likes

Re: My Past Has Caught Up With Me... by gabazin080(m): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
It will not wait till one day because your past is already hunting you
Re: My Past Has Caught Up With Me... by KanwuliaJara: 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
Oh dia!
Not again!

Time to set up an ex-prostitution/abortionist support-group center on NL I swia!!!!! undecided

Madam anonymous! You not know where Tu Baba compound dey for Nigeria? grin

1 Like

Re: My Past Has Caught Up With Me... by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
God please dont let this be the portion of 'we' faithful bachelors still waiting and searching for Miss Right!
Re: My Past Has Caught Up With Me... by EfemenaXY: 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Oh dia!
Not again!

Time to set up an ex-prostitution/abortionist support-group center on NL I swia!!!!! undecided

More like a simpleton's story.

Which kin yeye ashawo she be? Never heard of condoms / birth control pills?

Abeg moving on to the next nl story that touches the heart... grin

2 Likes

Re: My Past Has Caught Up With Me... by Delphi(m): 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
Turn to HIM with a repentant and contrite heart. There is nothing HE cannot do. HIS words are abiding forever.."Come to ME all those who are laden with heavy burden and I will give you rest"!. Your past was abominable though, yet HE has come for the weak and the sick ( and HE will make you well). God is love....and HIS mercy endures forever. Goodluck!
Re: My Past Has Caught Up With Me... by KanwuliaJara: 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
EfemenaXY:

More like a simpleton's story.

Which kin yeye ashawo she be? Never heard of condoms / birth control pills?

Abeg moving on to the next nl story that touches the heart... grin

Even then?
What ever happened to MAKING YOUR BED and SNORING ON IT? undecided

With all that baggage, she for be BABY MAMA first before marriage abi?

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!
Re: My Past Has Caught Up With Me... by EfemenaXY: 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Even then?
What ever happened to MAKING YOUR BED and SNORING ON IT? undecided

Lmao!

Babes, abeg come 'n read this thread o!

https://www.nairaland.com/2471638/addresing-hubbys-toilet-manners/1

I'm being made out to look like some neatness freak. Na today I dey sabi say different levels of cleanliness dey exist for nl. undecided
Re: My Past Has Caught Up With Me... by KanwuliaJara: 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lmao!

Babes, abeg come 'n read this thread o!

https://www.nairaland.com/2471638/addresing-hubbys-toilet-manners/1

I'm being made out to look like some neatness freak. Na today I dey sabi say different levels of cleanliness dey exist for nl. undecided

Hiahn!
I avoided that thread o.
I don't do "such things" as DIRTY husbands o!
Ta! embarassed

I find such things irreconcilable please!
Tufia!
Re: My Past Has Caught Up With Me... by EfemenaXY: 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Hiahn!
I avoided that thread o.
I don't do "such things" as DIRTY husbands o!
Ta! embarassed

Don't be like that na.

Besides, you're a strong woman. I know you can handle that thread. You've seen worse on nland anyway. smiley
Re: My Past Has Caught Up With Me... by KanwuliaJara: 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Don't be like that na.

Besides, you're a strong woman. I know you can handle that thread. You've seen worse on nland anyway. smiley

I say I nor even click on the thread.
Mba!!!!!
Not interested ATOL-ATOL!!!! embarassed
My husband has PERFECT toilet manners!
I nor fit judge that kain biddnezz abeg!

1 Like

Re: My Past Has Caught Up With Me... by SAMBARRY: 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
Okada oya move to the next bustop. No park o.just move it

1 Like

Re: My Past Has Caught Up With Me... by EfemenaXY: 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

I say I nor even click on the thread.
Mba!!!!!
Not interested ATOL-ATOL!!!! embarassed

Lol!

Okay then. smiley
Re: My Past Has Caught Up With Me... by cococandy(f): 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
You try well well.

So when the doctor told you that you may never get pregnant again, you didn't think it necessary to inform the man that you may not be able to have kids?
What do you want us to do now?

4 Likes

Re: My Past Has Caught Up With Me... by SAMBARRY: 11:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
cococandy:
You try well well.

So when the doctor told you that you may never get pregnant again, you didn't think it necessary to inform the man that you may not be able to have kids?
What do you want us to do now?
what I want you to do is to be a surrogate mother on her behalf

volunteer to sleep with her husband, get pregnant deliver the baby and give to the woman while she will pay you for your services and time smiley smiley
Re: My Past Has Caught Up With Me... by Houseofglam7(f): 8:29am On Jul 27, 2015
Dear anonymous ex- werey....... What exactly can we do for you

(1) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Photo Of An Albino(ifeoma) / Sorted / You Can Pay Small Small, Get Solar Systems Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.