Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread - TV/Movies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread (276615 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
sophiadfirst:
Bikonu I want to ask

Which kind yeye special support Uncle Ben is giving to Jeff, telling west Africa vote him.
He should be unbiased, just praise him for his performance if he so much want him to win but don't tell us vote him.
Anyway if they evict am tomorrow now, no come back campaign for him like that of Anderson. tongue

My thoughts exactly. I dnt know but I get dis feeling deep down dat Uncle Ben know Jeff before this show hence his rooting for him. I might be wrong but his actions......

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by superkoolkat(m): 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
homesteady:
Jeff shaaa........ he tried with the falsetto part ohh, though it wasn't that sharp!
his voice is very nice!

Though he still remains a snitch grin

Oga sharrrrrraaaaaaap! Go check d meaning of snitch
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by superkoolkat(m): 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
warriorprincess:

yes o operation Anderson must win no stopping him, pls if u are campaigning for alwayas us this #Operation Anderson
[color=#000099][/color]
shocked Ok na... FROM TEAMANDERSON TO OPERATIONANDERSON... I GO SOON BRING MY OWN... MISSIONANDERSON #CONFUSIONISTS!! grin angry
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by warriorprincess: 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
superkoolkat:

Oga sharrrrrraaaaaaap! Go check d meaning of snitch

lol grin grin grin grin na wa for u guys
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by daxon001(m): 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
enemmo:

Me too,i ain't feeling the show so much.am still looking forward to a STANDOUT performance (Like Geoffrey's Genesis,Olawale's-when I was ur man,Ayoola's Olufunmi inna Fela stylee,Monica's Only me,Kesse's Iya,Nicholas's u r beautiful,Vwede n Bola's u r d love of my life etc)
season 1's Annete's-I'm coming up.
Season 3's Kesse-ladies' night by cool n d gang.bet u didn't remember right?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by enemmo(f): 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
daxon001:

season 1's Annete's-I'm coming up.
Season 3's Kesse-ladies' night by cool n d gang.bet u didn't remember right?
Can't remember Annettes,but I can remember Kesse's,that day I thot he would break his legs.Thanks for the memories.....then I was really addicted to the show.I used to work weekends and I still remember calling in sick on a sunday,just not to miss the Sunday show.....when we were young....
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by enemmo(f): 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
macklef:

Lol. Take my second prophecy, that guy that be moving his hands like his leading a muslim Orchestra singing story of my life,, he would not win the competition despite the partiality.

Even if he doesn't win,i think he deserves a spot in d finals. To be fair,not every musician will sing up tempo songs.Every musician has his place

4 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nickymezor(f): 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
mzpetite:
it not d judges, it MTN
Okay. I see.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by mapsmatician(m): 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
Chike is now the new house captain.
And guess what? More than 2 ppl will be eliminated this week according to Uncle Ben.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Adortem: 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
mapsmatician:
Chike is now the new house captain.
And guess what? More than 2 ppl will be eliminated this week according to Uncle Ben.
Uncle is all about threats, I don't believe they would eliminate more than two. And I think they would finish this season's ProjectFame earlier than we think with the rate they keep evicting the contestants...MTN is broke,Uncle Ben is just helping Mtn out so we audience would vote
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by macklef(m): 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
Listening to uncles ben '' it will not save u'' speech makes me sick.
Should he be telling us that if dey dint break the rules in the first place.
Durhhhh!!!!
He should tank gawd chike is house captain thus has immunity if not
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
macklef:
Listening to uncles ben '' it will not save u'' speech makes me sick.
Should he be telling us that if dey dint break the rules in the first place.
Durhhhh!!!!
He should tank gawd chike is house captain thus has immunity if not

Chike has immunity as house captain? Plz enlighten me bro.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by macklef(m): 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
vanvick247:

Chike has immunity as house captain? Plz enlighten me bro.
The house captain cant be evicted na. grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
LaurelP:
If Anderson doesn't win dis season, it would be his fault. D judges have given him an uncommon advantage, his fan base has expanded and he has refreshed himself. but am still #TeamChike!
teamchike #teamPearl #teamArewa $ #teamOluchi
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by AbuadStudent(m): 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
macklef:

The house captain cant be evicted na. grin

Lol..bros..anderson was house captain and he was almost evicted..this one nor be bba o

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by mapsmatician(m): 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
Na wa o! People be complaining about MTN PFAME/Judges bringing Anderson back. They didn't break any protocol or cheat other contestants they earlier evicted. They only used their life-line to bring Anderson back. Judges r always given 1 life-line/privilege to recall a contestant they feel is too good to be evicted like that. MTN PFame is nt d 1st to do dis, other music competitn platforms also do it. And believe me, Mtn pfame judges used it well when they brought Anderson back. Anderson is just too good vocally, u need to see the ease at which he sings high note songs that most good female singers dare to sing.
People be saying he doesn't av swag, what's d meaning of swag? Was it nt yday swag came out? U c y naija songs will never win grammies? We rate n promote swag over good music. Was it swag dat won Seal the grammies wit his 'kiss frm d rose' or was it swag dat also won Adele grammies. Many years to come, songs frm Timi dakolo n Asa will stl be evergreen than songs frm wizkid n davido. So pls, let Anderson be. If he can win, let him win. He has dat unique talent, so let's encourage him n hope he makes gud music with his voice.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by warriorprincess: 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
mapsmatician:
Na wa o! People be complaining about MTN PFAME/Judges bringing Anderson back. They didn't break any protocol or cheat other contestants they earlier evicted. They only used their life-line to bring Anderson back. Judges r always given 1 life-line/privilege to recall a contestant they feel is too good to be evicted like that. MTN PFame is nt d 1st to do dis, other music competitn platforms also do it. And believe me, Mtn pfame judges used it well when they brought Anderson back. Anderson is just too good vocally, u need to see the ease at which he sings high note songs that most good female singers dare to sing.
People be saying he doesn't av swag, what's d meaning of swag? Was it nt yday swag came out? U c y naija songs will never win grammies? We rate n promote swag over good music. Was it swag dat won Seal the grammies wit his 'kiss frm d rose' or was it swag dat also won Adele grammies. Many years to come, songs frm Timi dakolo n Asa will stl be evergreen than songs frm wizkid frm davido. So pls, let Anderson be. If he can win, let him win. He has dat unique talent, so let's encourage him n hope he makes gud music with his voice.
excatly grin grin grin grin grin wat I have been saying o its not all about swag and stuff

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by macklef(m): 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
AbuadStudent:

Lol..bros..anderson was house captain and he was almost evicted..this one nor be bba o
Lol. Na der MTN Bleep up na. By now we spose don see oluchi n tejiri shower hour. E for make sense die. cheesy

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by macklef(m): 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
mapsmatician:
People be saying he doesn't av swag, what's d meaning of swag? Was it nt yday swag came out? U c y naija songs will never win grammies? We rate n promote swag over good music. Was it swag dat won Seal the grammies wit his 'kiss frm d rose' or was it swag dat also won Adele grammies. Many years to come, songs frm Timi dakolo n Asa will stl be evergreen than songs frm wizkid n davido. So pls, let Anderson be. If he can win, let him win. He has dat unique talent, so let's encourage him n hope he makes gud music with his voice.
Ok, illd like to see him in the final then. When the do dier individual song, i wunt be suprised if i hear a soul version of praising tha lord always

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by activelyA(f): 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
mapsmatician:
People be saying he doesn't av swag, what's d meaning of swag? Was it nt yday swag came out? U c y naija songs will never win grammies? We rate n promote swag over good music. Was it swag dat won Seal the grammies wit his 'kiss frm d rose' or was it swag dat also won Adele grammies. Many years to come, songs frm Timi dakolo n Asa will stl be evergreen than songs frm wizkid frm davido. So pls, let Anderson be. If he can win, let him win. He has dat unique talent, so let's encourage him n hope he makes gud music with his voice.

Gbosa!!!
You are so so on point...
That's what is astonishing about him
THE EASE AT WHICH HE DOES WHAT OTHERS STRUGGLE TO DO

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by badinfluence: 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
macklef:

Ok, illd like to see him in the final then. When the do dier individual song, i wunt be suprised if i hear a soul version of praising tha lord always
Dry joke... shut up joor.. atleast he can sing praising tha lord always.. which one you fit sing?!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by TOOTSIEPOOPSIE(m): 11:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
badinfluence:

Dry joke... shut up joor.. atleast he can sing praising tha lord always.. which one you fit sing?!
hey?..shut tha fvvk up and stop saying trash...you'll be surprised to see him evicted again this weekend cos I know you haven't been voting and you still won't vote you just like making noise...#teamdeinde,#teamchike,#teamarewa

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by badinfluence: 12:21am On Sep 01, 2015
TOOTSIEPOOPSIE:
hey?..shut tha fvvk up and stop saying trash...you'll be surprised to see him evicted again this weekend cos I know you haven't been voting and you still won't vote you just like making noise...#teamdeinde,#teamchike,#teamarewa
My my what do we have here? Shut up mr lap dog.. go play with a bone or something.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by okabe(m): 12:53am On Sep 01, 2015
mapsmatician:
Many years to come, songs frm Timi dakolo n Asa will stl be evergreen than songs frm wizkid n davido. So pls, let Anderson be. If he can win, let him win. He has dat unique talent, so let's encourage him n hope he makes gud music with his voice.
Make I hear sey if anderson win im no go follow Tekno dey sing 'if I dance, she go dance' grin

My dear na condition dey make crayfish bend
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by warriorprincess: 1:05am On Sep 01, 2015
macklef:

ah wats wrong u people sef shld stop judging the guy ah hw far u
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by warriorprincess: 1:10am On Sep 01, 2015
okabe:

Make I hear sey if anderson win im no go follow Tekno dey sing 'if I dance, she go dance' grin

forget dat thing angry
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 01, 2015
okabe:

see you don't get something , u can sing a very nice song with nice vocals and people would dance to it, what r u saying,. The likes of usher, r kelly do it why can't we, dsts why most times i think uncle timi dakolo and bro darey aren't doing much, have not started my music career but if I give u nice party rnb u will fall in love with it, I believe anderson will continue with it by God's grace am coming to sing like him too and Nigerians will love our songs .
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 6:32am On Sep 01, 2015
okabe:

Game on! lets see then
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by macklef(m): 6:48am On Sep 01, 2015
warriorprincess:

ah wats wrong u people sef shld stop judging the guy ah hw far u
Lol. Dnt mind me, am jez being sarcastic. #TeamChike shs smiley
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by macklef(m): 6:49am On Sep 01, 2015
badinfluence:

U know u dnt hav d right to tell me to shut up. Pls take it back or never repeat it again. Thanks
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by viciati(m): 8:04am On Sep 01, 2015
mbok... people of God.. how long does project fame last? stilll on... # teamAnderson. love the guy scara*no homo*
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by okabe(m): 8:05am On Sep 01, 2015
warriorprincess:

forget dat thing angry
silvermania:
see you don't get something , u can sing a very nice song with nice vocals and people would dance to it, what r u saying,. The likes of usher, r kelly do it why can't we, dsts why most times i think uncle timi dakolo and bro darey aren't doing much, have not started my music career but if I give u nice party rnb u will fall in love with it, I believe anderson will continue with it by God's grace am coming to sing like him too and Nigerians will love our songs .
Guys, if history is anything 2 go by, den I'm sure u see y I naturally assumed so. Just check all d past winners n u'll c my point...make we no even go far, take winner(geoffrey) & finalists(e.g. Emekus) of PFWA 7.0 for instance.
Anyways, since we are in the era of 'change'(tanks 2 PMB), he might just surprise us. In the mean time, it's still a competition, let him win 1st wink

phrezzz:
Game on! lets see then
I wish we were close, this would have been more interesting. U 4 don put ur money wia ur mouth dey make I chop u small grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (132) (Reply)

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.