Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com (44439 Views)

How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing / This Story How My Sister Got A Good Job Will Inspire You If You Are Unemployed / Real Story: How Nigerian Scammer Was Scammed By His Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by ladywriter(f): 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
ude25:
Ladywriter, please how do I cancel my plus membership? I thought they will notify me for renewal before deducting the money. I couldn't finish the bids for trial, because I have been offline for sometime. I can't wait to have my payoneer card ready. Please I need your help.

Ok, click on your profile picture, then click on membership, Choose any plan you want to downgrade to.
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 08, 2015
Please, anybody that requested a payoneer card in Abuja should tell me the post office they received theirs. I kinda put mine at my home adress and I know it would not be delivered there. Thanks.
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by ranson(m): 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hi ladywriter,
I could not find my freelancer REWARD again on my profile. Is it because did not continue the Plus membership or what? I want to write another exam with my credit point. Or may be I don't know where to find it. Pls help me out.
ladywriter:

Ok, click on your profile picture, then click on membership, Choose any plan you want to downgrade to.
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by ude25: 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
peacefulone:
pls ladywriter, im new to freelancer.com and and i just received my payoneer card and tried to verify payment method but was told that there is a deposit error. pls how do i rectify this? and secondly, how do i load fundson the payoneer card so i can pay for some certification tests?

Please how did you receive your payoneer card? Is it by mail or DHL? Was it delivered to your house address or by post? Please I would like to know.
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by ranson(m): 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
ude25:

Please how did you receive your payoneer card? Is it by mail or DHL? Was it delivered to your house address or by post? Please I would like to know.
If you stays in Lagos and you normally receive mail in your house, then, you can have the care delivered to your house without the DHL option. I got mine delivered to my doorstep.
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by GuruMa: 12:50am On Oct 27, 2015
ladywriter:
Hi everyone! My name is Hephzibah Asaolu, popularly known as Ladywriter on Nairaland. I started working on freelancer.com since 2011. I read an article in Success Digest Publication by Dr. Sunny Ojeigbese on "how to make money writing articles on Freelancer.com". It inspired me to start my writing business online. I was happy when I made my first $10 from article writing. Since then, it's been from one level of greatness to another. I learnt how to write e-books and reports, conduct market & internet research etc, and my earnings greatly improved and last week, God blessed me with a new car.

If you are looking for ways to make money online as a graduate, undergraduate, working class or business person, you can try your hands on it. All you need is to learn great money making skills such as E-book writing, Business plan writing, market & internet research, graphics design, website design etc.

Are you ready to start making money on freelancer, if yes, then follow the steps below to register and start making money as a Nigerian and receive your earnings in Nigeria using any mastercard enabled ATM.

What is Freelancer.com
Freelancer.com is an online job marketplace that offers a portal for employers and freelancers around the globe to work together for mutual benefit. Individuals or businesses in need of skilled help for short or long-term projects post projects and allow freelancers to submit bids for the completion of the work. Freelancer.com offers a constant source of part-time to full-time work opportunities, without the trouble and expense of advertising and self-promotion.

Signing Up
Signing up to freelancer is very easy. Follow the steps below:
1. Type www.freelancer.com in your browser and press enter
2. Click on Sign up
2. You can either sign up with a username or password or use your Facebook profile to sign up
3. When you submit the registration form, a message containing a link and confirmation code will be sent to the email address you provided.
Follow the instructions in the email to activate your freelancer account.
4. Create your profile.
This is a very important aspect of your freelancer account. This is where you can market your skills and let employers know what you can do. Include all your educational achievement, work experience and your portfolio (samples of your articles/ebooks/reports etc). You also need to get your account verified too.
5. Attach a clear photograph of yourself
6. Start bidding on projects
7. Register for a Payoneer mastercard on www.payoneer.com
8. Link your payoneer card with your freelancer.com account
9. Start making money.

I have trained a lot of people here on nairaland on how to make money online. You can check out my thread here - [/b]https://www.nairaland.com/1833989/how-make-1000-month-writing[b]

This is a community of freelancers, where we help each other to succeed. Do check it out.

virtualassistprof@gmail.com
All the best!

i sent u a mail and you hvnt responded. pls Ma , i am waitin.
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by ladywriter(f): 8:36am On Oct 27, 2015
GuruMa:

i sent u a mail and you hvnt responded. pls Ma , i am waitin.

Check your mail.

1 Like

Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by GuruMa: 10:32am On Oct 27, 2015
ladywriter:

Check your mail.

Ma, i hve checked my mail. its not there. maybe u should resend it. my mail addy is tunagirl2010@gmail.com. tank u very much.
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
how do i link my payoneer card with my freelancer.com account?
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
Please guys help me out. Am a newbie on freelancer. After years of bidding, I just got a mail that I was awarded a project. Before that, here is what happened:

1. I created an account about 2 or 3 months ago.

2. I filled in the required information and I was given some FREE BIDS

3. I went to register for Payoneer card so I can use it for my freelancer account.

4. Till today I havent recieved the card, I applied again after the delivery that of the first elapsed without me recieving it.

5. I put bidding on hold cos I havent recieved the card.

6. Four days ago, I decided to just place bids, so I used all my bids to bid on different project.

7. Yesterday I got a mail from one of the owner of the projects I bid on say I should write a 250-300 words sample article to assess my writing ability.

8. I wrote the sample and sent it to him via freelancer yesterday.

9. Today I got a mail that I have been awarded the project. The guy also sent me a mail that I should send him my email i.d so his associate can send me my first work. This is where I don't understand cos I don't wanna be scammed into writing and not getting paid.

10. Is it a good idea to communicate with him directly via email especially since I havent worked for him before?

Please advice me on the steps to take from here onwards till I get my first pay.

Cc: ladywriter Neduzze5

ranson Please can I use ur address to request for a new payoneer card? Pls hlp a hustling brother. Drop ur number and i wil cal. Thanks.
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by JSayin(f): 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
SPG4U:
[size=20pt] I make over $1000 on fiverr[/size]

Please can you share what you specialize in? What services do you offer on Fiverr?
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by JSayin(f): 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
ladywriter:
Congrats once again!

Ladywriter or any other experienced freelancer, please I need an urgent answer.
I have a client I have written two previous books for who needs at least 10 articles (both within the $115 range).

How much is reasonable for a 500 word article?
And what of a 1000 word article?

Thank you.
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by wakes: 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
ladywriter:
Hi everyone! My name is Hephzibah Asaolu, popularly known as Ladywriter on Nairaland. I started working on freelancer.com since 2011. I read an article in Success Digest Publication by Dr. Sunny Ojeigbese on "how to make money writing articles on Freelancer.com". It inspired me to start my writing business online. I was happy when I made my first $10 from article writing. Since then, it's been from one level of greatness to another. I learnt how to write e-books and reports, conduct market & internet research etc, and my earnings greatly improved and last week, God blessed me with a new car.

If you are looking for ways to make money online as a graduate, undergraduate, working class or business person, you can try your hands on it. All you need is to learn great money making skills such as E-book writing, Business plan writing, market & internet research, graphics design, website design etc.

Are you ready to start making money on freelancer, if yes, then follow the steps below to register and start making money as a Nigerian and receive your earnings in Nigeria using any mastercard enabled ATM.

What is Freelancer.com
Freelancer.com is an online job marketplace that offers a portal for employers and freelancers around the globe to work together for mutual benefit. Individuals or businesses in need of skilled help for short or long-term projects post projects and allow freelancers to submit bids for the completion of the work. Freelancer.com offers a constant source of part-time to full-time work opportunities, without the trouble and expense of advertising and self-promotion.

Signing Up
2. Click on Sign up
2. You can either sign up with a username or password or use your Facebook profile to sign up
3. When you submit the registration form, a message containing a link and confirmation code will be sent to the email address you provided.
4. Create your profile.
This is a very important aspect of your freelancer account. This is where you can market your skills and let employers know what you can do. Include all your educational achievement, work experience and your portfolio (samples of your articles/ebooks/reports etc). You also need to get your account verified too.
9. Start making money.

I have trained a lot of people here on nairaland on how to make money online. You can check out my thread here - [/b]https://www.nairaland.com/1833989/how-make-1000-month-writing[b]

This is a community of freelancers, where we help each other to succeed. Do check it out.

All the best!
Congrats dear one! You have really helped many to succeed. You are truly a blessing. And for Dr. Sunny Ojeagbase, only God can reward him Nigerian/African youth. Good to see your progress indeed. More blessings coming your way soonest. Get ready!
Blessings!
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by ladywriter(f): 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
wakes:

Congrats dear one! You have really helped many to succeed. You are truly a blessing. And for Dr. Sunny Ojeagbase, only God can reward him Nigerian/African youth. Good to see your progress indeed. More blessings coming your way soonest. Get ready!
Blessings!

Thank you so much. It gives me great joy and satisfaction to help people.
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by ladywriter(f): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
JSayin:

Ladywriter or any other experienced freelancer, please I need an urgent answer.
I have a client I have written two previous books for who needs at least 10 articles (both within the $115 range).

How much is reasonable for a 500 word article?
And what of a 1000 word article?

Thank you.

Sorry dear one. I have been very busy. How are you doing?

1 Like

Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by etcme(m): 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
ladywriter:

Sorry dear one. I have been very busy. How are you doing?
Compliments of the season ma,
Having gone through the discussions here and the ones at the other thread (though still reading till i finish it), i must confess that you are really a God sent to our generation. May God continue to enlarge your coast and add more cars to your garage. Amen
Please I will like you to clarify me on these issues;
1. When one wins a bid (article writing precisely), is it necessary to google up the topic given to you and write it in your own way or you will write everything from scratch.
2. What really does it take to start "market research" on freelancer?
Thanks for your time.
Warm Regards
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by ladywriter(f): 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
etcme:

Compliments of the season ma,
Having gone through the discussions here and the ones at the other thread (though still reading till i finish it), i must confess that you are really a God sent to our generation. May God continue to enlarge your coast and add more cars to your garage. Amen
Please I will like you to clarify me on these issues;
1. When one wins a bid (article writing precisely), is it necessary to google up the topic given to you and write it in your own way or you will write everything from scratch.
2. What really does it take to start "market research" on freelancer?
Thanks for your time.
Warm Regards

@etcme, you can google up topics, but you have to write it in your own words. I have an online course on Market research. Get in touch with me through my email - virtualassistprof@gmail.com. All the best!

1 Like

Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by etcme(m): 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
ladywriter:

@etcme, you can google up topics, but you have to write it in your own words. I have an online course on Market research. Get in touch with me through my email - virtualassistprof@gmail.com. All the best!
Acknowledged. Mail sent
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by mfaith(f): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2015
interesting
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by meetmal03(f): 11:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by mubitechnology: 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ladywriter please help me, I am a blogger at techarewa.com I register with freelancer.com some month ago, and I never check back the site, am really looking for way to open my blogging career to a bigger height,

While searching through nairaland I came across
A thread you created, please am having problems verifying my payment method, I only have verve card and they don't accept it,
Please Any solution to this,

I have already applied for payoneer MasterCard
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by bankot123: 2:01am On Jan 21, 2016
Hi lady writer, thanks for the great motivation you are giving to people. I have joined freelancer.com for quiet a while but haven't been able to place a successful bid. Please help!!!!!.... Plus how do I get reviews?
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by meetmal03(f): 10:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by whisp3r(m): 2:31am On Jan 29, 2016
bankot123:
Hi lady writer, thanks for the great motivation you are giving to people. I have joined freelancer.com for quiet a while but haven't been able to place a successful bid. Please help!!!!!.... Plus how do I get reviews?

By completing projects

I joined january 2016 already have close to $500 plus contracts from satisfied clients
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by Dexema(m): 7:24am On Jan 29, 2016
ladywriter:

grin grin grin grin, I have the pics, but i don't like filling the whole place with it. I wrote the post to encourage more people to work online, not to be known or to be popular. I don't like the spotlight. I just want to help people and move on with my business.
hi, I'm a freelancer too, and I must say I'm impressed by your exploits, I have some little stuff I might wanna discuss with you concerning work considering your level of experience with the site. Kindly reply if and when you get this. regards.
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by meetmal03(f): 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by mubitechnology: 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
ladywriter:

Thank you. Honestly, I hope it makes front page. I want to help as many people as I can. Lots of graduate everywhere with no employment in sight. Anyone can easily make money on FL without any investment.

I been following this thread for almost two day back, I am a blogger at techarewa.com, I really want to venture to this freelance writing, I have already registered with freelancer.com ,but am hook at payment method, the problem is that I don't have master card, I only have verve card, and the don't accept it
Please gurus in the house any solution on way forward.

Ladywriter, may god bless you for the good work you are doing here.
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by privatetisa(m): 6:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
ladywriter:

What is Freelancer.com

Signing Up
2. Click on Sign up
4. Create your profile.
9. Start making money.

All the best!

Hello Madam, well done.
Thanks for having indirectly provided jobs for a whole lof of Nigerians.
Please, I am finding it difficult to edit my profile on Freelancer. I need to review my skills, load a better pix and include my experience in my profile. But I could not do this as there was no icon to click on for me to be able to do the editing.
Please, help me out.
Thanks.
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by privatetisa(m): 6:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
whisp3r:

By completing projects

I joined january 2016 already have close to $500 plus contracts from satisfied clients

Hello.
Please, I am finding it difficult to edit my profile on Freelancer. I need to review my skills, load a better pix and include my experience in my profile. But I could not do this as there was no icon to click on for me to be able to do the editing.
Please, help me out.
Thanks.
Re: My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com by Princedapace(m): 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
ladywriter:

What is Freelancer.com

Signing Up
2. Click on Sign up
4. Create your profile.
9. Start making money.

All the best!

Hi dear
I already sent u frnd request. I'm interested to know more. Accept request, we talk via mail.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why Discrimination Against 2.2 & 3rd Class Graduates Should Stop / Air Force : Successful Candidates For 2017 Recruit Training - Batch B / Elf/total Is Recruiting Now! [from Today's Papers]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.