Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. (174543 Views)

The Funny Nicknames Nigerians Give Different Cars / @@@@@@@@@ 2016/2017 Lexus RX350 Now Available In Cotonuo...price 33m / Tested,trusted & Satified..get Any Car(s) Of Choice At Cheap Rate From Cotonuo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
Are you confuse in making a choose of car(s)?Do you have low budget in buying a car?Do you need a honest and truthful person to handle your car business or help you purchase the car of your choose?You are on the right trend.

I purchase cars for people directly from Cotonou and deliver it to your place,Here are the procedures.

1. Give me a call and tell me your choice of car and i will give you the budget of buying the car.

2. When coming don't bring cash because of security reasons,we have different banks here in Seme border which you can make your transactions from expect GTB Bank and FCMB Bank.You can hold the sum of 50,000 (Fifty thousand Naira) with you.This cash is for the deposit of the car when we see one in Cotonou..Just to secure the car not been sold before we come back to make the full payment.

3. When we see the car of your choice and the deposit is made,we will come to your bank here in seme border and make with drawers which we will change the money from Naira to Cefa right inside the bank,Cefa have high denomination so carry large amount of money is not a problem.My trusted cab man will be waiting to take us back to the market where we make the full payment,Then i can get your full name and address to process your duty papers.

4.It take just 48hrs to finish up this process both buying and the duty too..and your car will be with you the second day or the third day depending on your location.Before we leave Seme border to your destination i will give you your duty papers to walk into any custom office to confirm if your papers are legit or not,when it been confirmed then we can hit the road to your destination.When am done with your work that is when i collect my agency fee from you.It simple and easy no stress at all.

So contact me for your cheap and first class cars TODAY...I give you my words you will introduce me to your friends and family after doing the first business with me...Am not after the money but the good name and business connection with that i know am bless...Hope to hear from your soonest.

Email: hiliaryautos@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
Are you confuse in making a choose of car(s)?Do you have low budget in buying a car?Do you need a honest and truthful person to handle your car business or help you purchase the car of your choose?You are on the right trend.

I purchase cars for people directly from Cotonou and deliver it to your place,Here are the procedures.

1. Give me a call and tell me your choice of car and i will give you the budget of buying the car.

2. When coming don't bring cash because of security reasons,we have different banks here in Seme border which you can make your transactions from expect GTB Bank and FCMB Bank.You can hold the sum of 50,000 (Fifty thousand Naira) with you.This cash is for the deposit of the car when we see one in Cotonou..Just to secure the car not been sold before we come back to make the full payment.

3. When we see the car of your choice and the deposit is made,we will come to your bank here in seme border and make with drawers which we will change the money from Naira to Cefa right inside the bank,Cefa have high denomination so carry large amount of money is not a problem.My trusted cab man will be waiting to take us back to the market where we make the full payment,Then i can get your full name and address to process your duty papers.

4.It take just 48hrs to finish up this process both buying and the duty too..and your car will be with you the second day or the third day depending on your location.Before we leave Seme border to your destination i will give you your duty papers to walk into any custom office to confirm if your papers are legit or not,when it been confirmed then we can hit the road to your destination.When am done with your work that is when i collect my agency fee from you.It simple and easy no stress at all.

So contact me for your cheap and first class cars TODAY...I give you my words you will introduce me to your friends and family after doing the first business with me...Am not after the money but the good name and business connection with that i know am bless...Hope to hear from your soonest.

Thanks grin
Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2015

Thanks
Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2015

Thanks grin
Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 9:17am On Jul 28, 2015

Thanks
Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 9:50am On Jul 28, 2015

Thanks grin

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 9:51am On Jul 28, 2015

Thanks wink wink wink

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 9:56am On Jul 28, 2015

Thanks cheesy wink smiley

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 9:58am On Jul 28, 2015

Thanks wink wink wink wink

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 10:00am On Jul 28, 2015

Thanks smiley smiley smiley

(The Continue picture of the Above Highlander)

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 10:07am On Jul 28, 2015

Thanks

(Acura MDX 2007)

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 10:09am On Jul 28, 2015

Thanks smiley smiley

( 2003 FX 35)

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 10:12am On Jul 28, 2015

Thanks smiley smiley

(2007 G500)

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 10:14am On Jul 28, 2015

Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 5:41am On Jul 29, 2015

Thanks

(2014 RAV 4)

1 Like

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 5:42am On Jul 29, 2015

Thanks grin
Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 6:35am On Jul 29, 2015

Thanks

1 Share

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 6:44am On Jul 29, 2015

Thanks grin

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 6:47am On Jul 29, 2015

Thanks grin grin grin

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 6:53am On Jul 29, 2015

Thanks cheesy cheesy cool

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 6:59am On Jul 29, 2015

Thanks cool cool

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2015

Thanks
Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 8:18am On Jul 30, 2015

Thanks grin
Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 11:57am On Jul 30, 2015

Thanks

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by Tuneday01(m): 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
i sent u a mail, please check and reply
Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
Tuneday01:
i sent u a mail, please check and reply

Thanks for your time i just did sir.
Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by ElRazur: 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
Brother, I am a potential customer and all I see is someone who claim to buy cars from Cotonou etc. I am yet to see a proof that you actually do or have made successful purchase in the past.

Where are the vehicles you've delivered to clients or customers?

Do you have an office? A business card? A face to the business? Do you have a pedigree? These are some of the question that needs answer.

All I see is someone posting various images of good looking cars and asking for potential customers to just trust him with their hard earned money.

Come on now, it sort of look suspicious. Now I am not saying you are a fraud but can you provide some proof that you've done this before in the past and that you can be trusted?

50k for the average naija man is a lot of money. You've asked potential customers to trust you a lot but without giving us a reason go do so.

Oya your turn. Your move.
Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
Mr ElRazur,
I really appreciate your time for asking me this question,Am a custom agent who work with customs in seme border and for sure i have an office.This is not my first time of been on this site,I was banned here because i made some advert of my business to a wrong channel here on Nairaland...Secondly i have done business with people on here and out here,I can't start giving you the phone numbers of customer i have done business with.I have an office and i have a company ID and custom ID card which covers me as a licensed dealer and custom agent too.

Secondly this cars are not mine own cars,I only help people purchase this cars,this cars are owned by white Lebanese in cotonuo any car you buy from them a receipt is been issued to you.If you don't do business with me you can never know how trust worthy the person is,I don't need your money,Don't give me cash on any occasion we can do your custom duty together if you,All you need to do is seat in my office while my boys do the duty for you and once the duty is done,I will hand it over to you then you can walk into any custom office and confirm if those papers are legit ot not before you take your car away from seme border.

I keep name for future purpose my trend might be new but am not new to the business,Thanks for taking your time to read this.I really appreciate express myself to people this way too,Any more question please ask me.

ElRazur:
Brother, I am a potential customer and all I see is someone who claim to buy cars from Cotonou etc. I am yet to see a proof that you actually do or have made successful purchase in the past.

Where are the vehicles you've delivered to clients or customers?

Do you have an office? A business card? A face to the business? Do you have a pedigree? These are some of the question that needs answer.

All I see is someone posting various images of good looking cars and asking for potential customers to just trust him with their hard earned money.

Come on now, it sort of look suspicious. Now I am not saying you are a fraud but can you provide some proof that you've done this before in the past and that you can be trusted?

50k for the average naija man is a lot of money. You've asked potential customers to trust you a lot but without giving us a reason go do so.

Oya your turn. Your move.
Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by Tuneday01(m): 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
@Elrazor, dat was a good one! I actually asked him to answer d query cus about to do business with him tomorrow, of a truth I don't know him from Adam...but?

His words seems right and I hope am able to come back here to testify that he's legit...

I strongly pray so...

I strongly hope I don't regret it
Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
I give you my words you won't regret meeting me in anyway...That will prove me been a legitimate dealer and i will be so glad to have more contact and build more trust that way sir,I give you my words...
Tuneday01:
@Elrazor, dat was a good one! I actually asked him to answer d query cus about to do business with him tomorrow, of a truth I don't know him from Adam...but?

His words seems right and I hope am able to come back here to testify that he's legit...

I strongly pray so...

I strongly hope I don't regret it
Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2015

Thanks
Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2015

Thanks smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (193) (Reply)

Car Vacuum Cleaner FREE Delivery / Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. / ***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.