Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:44 AM

Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. - Autos (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. (173713 Views)

The Funny Nicknames Nigerians Give Different Cars / @@@@@@@@@ 2016/2017 Lexus RX350 Now Available In Cotonuo...price 33m / Tested,trusted & Satified..get Any Car(s) Of Choice At Cheap Rate From Cotonuo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
Are you confuse in making a choose of car(s)?Do you have low budget in buying a car?Do you need a honest and truthful person to handle your car business or help you purchase the car of your choose?You are on the right trend.

I purchase cars for people directly from Cotonou and deliver it to your place,Here are the procedures.

1. Give me a call and tell me your choice of car and i will give you the budget of buying the car.

2. When coming don't bring cash because of security reasons,we have different banks here in Seme border which you can make your transactions from expect GTB Bank and FCMB Bank.You can hold the sum of 50,000 (Fifty thousand Naira) with you.This cash is for the deposit of the car when we see one in Cotonou..Just to secure the car not been sold before we come back to make the full payment.

3. When we see the car of your choice and the deposit is made,we will come to your bank here in seme border and make with drawers which we will change the money from Naira to Cefa right inside the bank,Cefa have high denomination so carry large amount of money is not a problem.My trusted cab man will be waiting to take us back to the market where we make the full payment,Then i can get your full name and address to process your duty papers.

4.It take just 48hrs to finish up this process both buying and the duty too..and your car will be with you the second day or the third day depending on your location.Before we leave Seme border to your destination i will give you your duty papers to walk into any custom office to confirm if your papers are legit or not,when it been confirmed then we can hit the road to your destination.Agency fee is 30k Naira( Thirty thousand naira only).

So contact me for your cheap and first class cars TODAY...I give you my words you will introduce me to your friends and family after doing the first business with me...Am not after the money but the good name and business connection with that i know am bless...Hope to hear from your soonest.

☎: 09091129229

WhatzApp: 09091129229

Email: hiliaryautos@yahoo.com

Thanks cool shocked

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
Are you confuse in making a choose of car(s)?Do you have low budget in buying a car?Do you need a honest and truthful person to handle your car business or help you purchase the car of your choose?You are on the right trend.

I purchase cars for people directly from Cotonou and deliver it to your place,Here are the procedures.

1. Give me a call and tell me your choice of car and i will give you the budget of buying the car.

2. When coming don't bring cash because of security reasons,we have different banks here in Seme border which you can make your transactions from expect GTB Bank and FCMB Bank.You can hold the sum of 50,000 (Fifty thousand Naira) with you.This cash is for the deposit of the car when we see one in Cotonou..Just to secure the car not been sold before we come back to make the full payment.

3. When we see the car of your choice and the deposit is made,we will come to your bank here in seme border and make with drawers which we will change the money from Naira to Cefa right inside the bank,Cefa have high denomination so carry large amount of money is not a problem.My trusted cab man will be waiting to take us back to the market where we make the full payment,Then i can get your full name and address to process your duty papers.

4.It take just 48hrs to finish up this process both buying and the duty too..and your car will be with you the second day or the third day depending on your location.Before we leave Seme border to your destination i will give you your duty papers to walk into any custom office to confirm if your papers are legit or not,when it been confirmed then we can hit the road to your destination.Agency fee is 30k Naira( Thirty thousand naira only).

So contact me for your cheap and first class cars TODAY...I give you my words you will introduce me to your friends and family after doing the first business with me...Am not after the money but the good name and business connection with that i know am bless...Hope to hear from your soonest.

Thanks grin cheesy

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 7:29am On Aug 15, 2016

Thanks
Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 8:45am On Aug 15, 2016

Thanks smiley

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 8:46am On Aug 15, 2016

Thanks wink

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 8:51am On Aug 15, 2016

Thanks wink wink

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 8:52am On Aug 15, 2016

Thanks cheesy

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 8:53am On Aug 15, 2016

Thanks grin

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 8:54am On Aug 15, 2016

Thanks shocked

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 8:55am On Aug 15, 2016

Thanks cool

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 8:56am On Aug 15, 2016

Thanks kiss

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 8:56am On Aug 15, 2016

Thanks cool shocked

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 8:57am On Aug 15, 2016

Thanks grin grin

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 8:58am On Aug 15, 2016

Thanks cheesy cheesy

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 8:59am On Aug 15, 2016

Thanks wink wink

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by Gonet: 9:30am On Aug 15, 2016
Hello Hilary, Kindly Gimme the cost

Camry 2002 Xle 4cyc, Auto Leather, Alloy with full options
Opel Zifira 2004 1.8L , Auto Leather, Full option
Volvo xc90 5cycl Leather 2003 .

Honda Accord 2003 4cyl Leather alloy Full options.

Thanks
Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
Gonet:
Hello Hilary, Kindly Gimme the cost

Camry 2002 Xle 4cyc, Auto Leather, Alloy with full options....... :1.3m

Opel Zifira 2004 1.8L , Auto Leather, Full option....:1.3m

Volvo xc90 5cycl Leather 2003 .1.5m

Honda Accord 2003 4cyl Leather alloy Full options...:1.4m

Thanks
Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2016

Thanks
Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by Gonet: 3:29am On Aug 16, 2016
[quote author=HiliaryAutos post=48510094][/quote]

Thanks so much
Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 8:46am On Aug 16, 2016

Thanks smiley
Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 11:26am On Aug 16, 2016

Thanks smiley smiley
Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by achmed1(m): 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
HiliaryAutos:

Thanks smiley smiley

How much should i budget for a camry 2009 fabric clearing cost inclusive.
Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
achmed1:

2.6m
Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
achmed1:

2.6m
Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2016

Thanks smiley

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2016

Thanks wink

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2016

Thanks cheesy

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by jbcul4ril(m): 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
How much do I need for rav4 06/07 full option.
Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2016

Thanks grin

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2016

Thanks shocked

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
jbcul4ril:
How much
do I need for rav4 06/07 full option.

Budget 2.6m including original custom duty
Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2016

Thanks cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (193) (Reply)

Car Vacuum Cleaner FREE Delivery / Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. / ***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.