Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) (48126 Views)

Fathia Balogun Acts As Olajumoke Orisaguna In New Movie (Photo) / Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) / Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by 360metrosports: 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2015

Nollywood actor Mike Ezuruonye has been forced to return to school in an upcoming Nollywood flick.

The actor, 32, was spotted rocking a school uniform in the untitled movie. He is not the first actor to be playing this type of role in Nigerian movie scene.

Mike worked as a banker prior to becoming an actor. He has featured in several Nollywood movies. He is married to Nkechi Nnorom and has a son name Reynold Nkembuchim Ezuruonye

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/07/photo-actormike-ezuruonye-returns-to.html
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by wealthyguyman(m): 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2015

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by docmoses(m): 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
wealthyguyman:
Wow
wetin??

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
y
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
Congrats to her. D girl set gan

I wonder the kinda advice her mumsie will be giving her..

4 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
Waiting for diz one to reach 18 sha
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by RedCard1(m): 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
The power of FTC shall not pass me by
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by chudidonas(m): 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
Dividends of Afrocandy's lucrative profession grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by graciousolo(m): 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
I declare that she will not be like her mother.
Whether she likes it or not.

No power on earth can make dis pikin be like her mama.

Common bae receive your CHANGE! Now!

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by 360metrosports: 10:40am On Jul 31, 2015
cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 31, 2015
grin
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by DeHero1: 11:13am On Jul 31, 2015
Hmmm... All thz Nollywood film sef.

They started from Aki and Pawpaw. Now everybody are returning back to school. Even these ones... grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by grin88(m): 11:14am On Jul 31, 2015
Nollywood make Una receive sense in the name of Jesus

7 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by datguru: 11:15am On Jul 31, 2015
Nollywood acting rubbish since 1960. SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 11:15am On Jul 31, 2015
From Okon goes to school, to Mike goes to School.

Issorai undecided

Please what are those people above me saying? Did I miss road ni undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by EverBlazingy2k(m): 11:15am On Jul 31, 2015
School boy
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by Swagavillage(m): 11:15am On Jul 31, 2015
SWAGGAVILLAGE:
he looks good in the uniform tho,I think he should keep it..people have been saying that korede bello now looks different, what really happened to him? see photo
http://yesreport..com/2015/07/does-korede-bellow-look-different-now.html
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by eunisam: 11:15am On Jul 31, 2015
E no concern me .

na una sabi

not new ooo
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 31, 2015
Nigerian actors will take up any role just because of money, no integrity or business etiquette.
While Nigerian producers will produce anything and cast anyone just to make money.
Nigerian movie viewer will buy and enjoy any move with those guys faces in it irrespective of how out of cast the actors were. I guess they deserve to the movie they see.

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by deadZONE: 11:16am On Jul 31, 2015
undecided undecided are they no upcoming actors and actresses? why would old menh be playing secondary school students?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 11:16am On Jul 31, 2015
wealthyguyman:
Wow. Congrats to her

Hope she is not living with the mum? We can't afford another Candy

Ogini? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 11:17am On Jul 31, 2015
All this dry nollywood movies sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by idbami2(m): 11:17am On Jul 31, 2015
A 32yr old playng the role of a 15yr old? #Nollywoodd

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by kossyablaze(m): 11:18am On Jul 31, 2015
All cuz of money!I won't accept some roles If I were a movie star

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by kossyablaze(m): 11:18am On Jul 31, 2015
idbami2:
A 32yr old playng the role of a 15yr old? #Nollywoodd
I tIRe

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by kelvyn7: 11:18am On Jul 31, 2015
wealthyguyman:
Wow. Congrats to her

Hope she is not living with the mum? We can't afford another Candy

young man, what the hell are u talking abt

She

the person in question is a guy nau undecided

I dnt tink u read the topic or know the person cheesy

e b like say na the FTC dey catch u like ogogoro and kunu mixed together. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) by chinex276(m): 11:18am On Jul 31, 2015
Is me on front page

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian I Go Dye And I Go Save Throwback Photo / Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC Skillz, Lovely In New Photos / Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.