Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

It Only Takes A Wise Being To Figure It Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Only Takes A Wise Being To Figure It Out (2656 Views)

Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. / Woman Takes A Bath Completely N*ked In The Street Of Johannesburg, South Africa / Is The Man Wise Or Stingy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Only Takes A Wise Being To Figure It Out by busyflexz(m): 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
This woman's husband snapped her this picture with his phone, after taking breakfast before heading to the office. On getting to the office he keeps staring at his lovely wife, after a while he came back and shot her dead. The reason for his action is on the picture. Can you tell me why? Let's see how deeply you can look. For assistance zoom the picture in and out.

Re: It Only Takes A Wise Being To Figure It Out by Gurgle(f): 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
I just saw it shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked nawao
Re: It Only Takes A Wise Being To Figure It Out by naijaboiy: 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gurgle:
I just saw it shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked nawao
What did you see? shocked
Re: It Only Takes A Wise Being To Figure It Out by Gurgle(f): 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

What did you see? shocked

Look carefully!
Re: It Only Takes A Wise Being To Figure It Out by naijaboiy: 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
Jeeeeez!!!

I just saw it too shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

gringrin
Re: It Only Takes A Wise Being To Figure It Out by busyflexz(m): 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
Wat is it?
Gurgle:
Re: It Only Takes A Wise Being To Figure It Out by naijaboiy: 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gurgle:

Look carefully!
Just saw it. cheesy
Re: It Only Takes A Wise Being To Figure It Out by sanbells(f): 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
Hmmmmm,,, weird

Jeez,.... I jez saw it, d eyes hiding inside d bed by d right, buh how did he put himself there??

3 Likes

Re: It Only Takes A Wise Being To Figure It Out by Gurgle(f): 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
busyflexz:
Wat is it?

Look very well

Modified. Just realized youre the OP lol
Re: It Only Takes A Wise Being To Figure It Out by olakumby(f): 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
Omg! I saw it cheesy
Re: It Only Takes A Wise Being To Figure It Out by Gurgle(f): 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
naijaboiy:
Jeeeeez!!!

I just saw it too shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

gringrin

You'd better edit your post so it wont be spoilt for others

But I don't know how that happened. What a shame
Re: It Only Takes A Wise Being To Figure It Out by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
Alla see is a beaurifvk lady. Notin else
Re: It Only Takes A Wise Being To Figure It Out by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gurgle:

My paddy wife. Howdy
shocked shocked
shocked I just saw it cheesy
Re: It Only Takes A Wise Being To Figure It Out by naijaboiy: 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gurgle:

You'd better edit your post so it wont be spoilt for others

But I don't know how that happened. What a shame
Just did.
Re: It Only Takes A Wise Being To Figure It Out by graciousolo(m): 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
See wyning ooo cry I no see anything na.

Modified*

Ah! I don see am ooo...
Re: It Only Takes A Wise Being To Figure It Out by chigoizie7(m): 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gurgle:

Look carefully!

Ada anambra, I don search tire, I no see anything, abeg give me directions on how to see it, b ur broda run mad here
Re: It Only Takes A Wise Being To Figure It Out by Gurgle(f): 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Just did.

I guess is not what she did but the way she did it that irritated him to that extent
Re: It Only Takes A Wise Being To Figure It Out by Gurgle(f): 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
chigoizie7:

Ada anambra, I don search tire, I no see anything, abeg give me directions on how to see it, b ur broda run mad here

Lol keep looking!
Re: It Only Takes A Wise Being To Figure It Out by naijaboiy: 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gurgle:

I guess is not what she did but the way she did it that irritated him to that extent
Lol...wait first. what did you see? cheesy

It's like we saw two different things. grin
Re: It Only Takes A Wise Being To Figure It Out by Gurgle(f): 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol...wait first. what did you see? cheesy

It's like we saw two different things. grin

No I saw what you saw (what you wrote before editing)

I mean she just treated her husband like a fool
Re: It Only Takes A Wise Being To Figure It Out by naijaboiy: 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gurgle:

No I saw what you saw (what you wrote before editing)

I mean she just treated her husband like a fool
Lol,,i'm still wondering how he got there.

Did he pass the night there?

Cos the husband left after breakfast.
Re: It Only Takes A Wise Being To Figure It Out by jmoore(m): 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
The dude can't even close his eyes. Didn't take me a minute to catch him.
Re: It Only Takes A Wise Being To Figure It Out by Gurgle(f): 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

My paddy wife. Howdy

Good evening. How are you
Re: It Only Takes A Wise Being To Figure It Out by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gurgle:

Good evening. How are you
Fine as rain girl. Having fun?
Re: It Only Takes A Wise Being To Figure It Out by Sanmel(f): 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
She was wrong..
Re: It Only Takes A Wise Being To Figure It Out by Gurgle(f): 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol,,i'm still wondering how he got there.

Did he pass the night there?

Cos the husband left after breakfast.

Yeah I think so or he was in the wardrobe or some other place and they decided to move him to under the matrass
Re: It Only Takes A Wise Being To Figure It Out by Gurgle(f): 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Fine as rain girl. Having fun?

plenty, and you? how was your day
Re: It Only Takes A Wise Being To Figure It Out by naijaboiy: 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gurgle:

Yeah I think so or he was in the wardrobe or some other place and they decided to move him to under the matrass
The man should have shot him too.
Re: It Only Takes A Wise Being To Figure It Out by chigoizie7(m): 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol keep looking!

If what u guys are seeing is the thing under d pillow, hmmm, how someone squeeze himself like that witout being conspicous, ?

If not, then dis is a case of the more I look, the less I see .
Re: It Only Takes A Wise Being To Figure It Out by Gurgle(f): 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

The man should have shot him too.

I just realized I spoilt it too embarassed whoops

I think the guy would have gone by then

(1) (2) (Reply)

[see Photos]university Lecturer Ask Female Students To Write Exams Naked / Photos Of Newly Wedded Bride & Groom Simulating Sex, Blows Up Internet / This Groom Can't Wait For The Wedding Night To Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.