Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:01 PM

Police Not Investigating Me – Ekweremadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Not Investigating Me – Ekweremadu (1388 Views)

After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume / “buhari Is Investigating Me For Corruption” – Goodluck Jonathan / EFCC Not Investigating Ooni Ogunwusi - Prince Adetokunbo Sijuwade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Not Investigating Me – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
Police not investigating me – Ekweremadu
on july 26, 2015 at 10:20 pm in news

By Austin Ogwuda
Enugu — EMBATTLED Senate Deputy President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu, broke silence, weekend, in Enugu over the rumpus being generated over the alleged ‘doctored’ Senate Rule, saying that he was not under any police investigation.
He also declared that allegations against him in the Senate are about non-existent issues that have nothing to do with his position as the Deputy Senate President  and progress of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP in the struggle for political supremacy in the country. Also, one of the PDP Senators, Chief Peter Nwaoboshi slammed Senator Kabiru Marafa over his impeachment threat against him (Ekweremadu), saying that “we are ready to sort it out on the floor of the Senate with APC this very week”.
Ekweremadu spoke at the weekend in Enugu during a fund raising dinner for the Enugu State PDP secretariat in which more than N160 million was realized.

Said he: “I am sure you are seeing and hearing what they say in the media, most of those things are certainly not true. No police is investigating me because there is nothing to investigate. It is only APC and their media that are investigating. What is happening in the Senate is purely Senate affairs and will remain as that”, he maintained.
Senator Nwaoboshi, a former PDP Chairman  in Delta State told our reporter on phone, yesterday, that “those of us in the PDP have been watching them, watching the All Progressives Congress, APC, and all they have been doing, insulting themselves.
“It does not bother us (PDP) because they did not understand that they were not ready to govern. Even the President has shown that he was not ready. He never knew he was going to win.
“So if Marafa decides to insult the leadership of the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, we will not tolerate it from him.
“He can continue with that in APC and those his sponsors. It is not a Senate of APC. It is a Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria should be accorded all the respects it deserves.” 

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/police-not-investigating-me-ekweremadu/
Re: Police Not Investigating Me – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
buhari must hear this
Re: Police Not Investigating Me – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
good
Re: Police Not Investigating Me – Ekweremadu by madridguy(m): 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
But RED card is damn sure for you.
Re: Police Not Investigating Me – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
Said he: “I am sure you are seeing and hearing what they say in the media, most of those things are certainly not true. No police is investigating me because there is nothing to investigate. It is only APC and their media that are investigating. What is happening in the Senate is purely Senate affairs and will remain as that”, he maintained.

LWKMD it is only APC media that is doing the investigation.Chai The PUNCH and The NATION newspapers una see una life!!!

3 Likes

Re: Police Not Investigating Me – Ekweremadu by Splashme: 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
We know sir.
Don't mind PUNCH and Nations newspapers

3 Likes

Re: Police Not Investigating Me – Ekweremadu by RedCard1(m): 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:
buhari must hear this
Taylor86:
good
Oga Taylor, I jumped here hoping to comment before you but you don become old school for the topic already. E be like say na 5g you dey use o
Re: Police Not Investigating Me – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
Splashme:
We know sir.

Those fools think propaganda will give them the required 2/3 majority.They are in for a ride

1 Like

Re: Police Not Investigating Me – Ekweremadu by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
OK. But when they come knocking, don't cry witch hurt o!
Re: Police Not Investigating Me – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
RedCard1:
Oga Taylor, I jumped here hoping to comment before you but you don become old school for the topic already. E be like say na 5g you dey use o

my brother u came at the wrong time

unfortunately i was doing my witchcrafting interview then

i no dey sleep
Re: Police Not Investigating Me – Ekweremadu by SAIBUHAR1(m): 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
Make I buy this land first!!!

Ike! Ike!! Ike!!!

How many times did I call you, I will comment my reserve
Re: Police Not Investigating Me – Ekweremadu by Dannyset(m): 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
Consolation prize!!!
Re: Police Not Investigating Me – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
OK.
But when they come knocking, don't cry witch hurt o!

If dem born dem well make dem try am.
Re: Police Not Investigating Me – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
Splashme:
We know sir.
The janja-weed newspaper aka punch said that IGP has submitted a copy of d investigation findings to the daura dulard but that when they contacted the police pro ojukwu, he said that investigation is still ongoing. Punch is terrible.
Re: Police Not Investigating Me – Ekweremadu by RolePlay(m): 12:37am On Jul 27, 2015
Barcanista my role model

Barcanista for president 2019
Re: Police Not Investigating Me – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 3:22am On Jul 27, 2015
janus05:
The janja-weed newspaper aka punch said that IGP has submitted a copy of d investigation findings to the daura dulard but that when they contacted the police pro ojukwu, he said that investigation is still ongoing. Punch is terrible.
Those people are a disgrace to the journalism profession
Re: Police Not Investigating Me – Ekweremadu by Omololu007(m): 3:39am On Jul 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

LWKMD it is only APC media that is doing the investigation.Chai The PUNCH and The NATION newspapers una see una life!!!
i will only bliv dis thrash wen d police confirm it,not ekweremadu
Re: Police Not Investigating Me – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 3:54am On Jul 27, 2015
Omololu007:
i will only bliv dis thrash wen d police confirm it,not ekweremadu
Police has already denied the mgbati report. You people really think propaganda can send Saraki/Ekweremadu out of their seats?
Re: Police Not Investigating Me – Ekweremadu by Omololu007(m): 4:00am On Jul 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

Police has already denied the mgbati report. You people really think propaganda can send Saraki/Ekweremadu out of their seats?
u are really soundin silly ova dis issue guy,direct me to a link wia d police denied it.daily post dat reported it is also owned by a yoruba...punch,nation and sahara reporter are really givin fools lik u hbp
Re: Police Not Investigating Me – Ekweremadu by Candyrain(m): 4:09am On Jul 27, 2015
What about the house clerk and the situation surrounding him? Is it all propaganda and lies from the bottomless pit too?
Re: Police Not Investigating Me – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 4:36am On Jul 27, 2015
Omololu007:
u are really soundin silly ova dis issue guy,direct me to a link wia d police denied it.daily post dat reported it is also owned by a yoruba...punch,nation and sahara reporter are really givin fools lik u hbp
I think you are the fool having high bp.Continue with your propaganda in the NATION ,PUNCH and other mgbati media while Saraki/Ekweremadu continues waxing stronger.

Anyway for the link see it here

https://www.nairaland.com/2480401/police-investigation-into-forgery-senate#down

Buhari knows better than fighting the senate leadership especially when new ministers are yet to be confirmed.

2 Likes

Re: Police Not Investigating Me – Ekweremadu by Omololu007(m): 5:39am On Jul 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

I think you are the fool having high bp.Continue with your propaganda in the NATION ,PUNCH and other mgbati media while Saraki/Ekweremadu continues waxing stronger.

Anyway for the link see it here

https://www.nairaland.com/2480401/police-investigation-into-forgery-senate#down

Buhari knows better than fighting the senate leadership especially when new ministers are yet to be confirmed.
can u see how stup!d and fool!sh u are,the guys dat wrote d stuff u are showin to me is writin by three yorubas,or are dey not Yoruba too,daft fvcktard...lets just see ao d matter go end sha
Re: Police Not Investigating Me – Ekweremadu by luvmijeje(f): 5:55am On Jul 27, 2015
It does not bother us (PDP) because they did not understand that they were not ready to govern. Even the President has shown that he was not ready. He never knew he was going to win

This is the person some group of people expect the President to work with....... Saraki and Ekeweremadu must go.
Re: Police Not Investigating Me – Ekweremadu by CyberWolf: 6:00am On Jul 27, 2015
luvmijeje:

This is the person some group of people expect the President to work with....... Saraki and Ekeweremadu must go.
Go and remove him na...You think Ekweremmadu is an illiterate like the fool in Aso Rock? ...Ediot!! angry
Re: Police Not Investigating Me – Ekweremadu by luvmijeje(f): 6:06am On Jul 27, 2015
CyberWolf:
Go and remove him na...You think Ekweremmadu is an illiterate like the fool in Aso Rock? ...Ediot!! angry

What will remove him is being prepare.
Re: Police Not Investigating Me – Ekweremadu by disloman(m): 6:09am On Jul 27, 2015
CyberWolf:
I'm not surprised.When this sh1t ends,it will just look like a film.Take a seat n Enjoy.
Re: Police Not Investigating Me – Ekweremadu by CyberWolf: 6:10am On Jul 27, 2015
luvmijeje:

grin cheesy I hope you will be humble enough to eat your words..The era of propaganda and blackmail has gone. We are wiser now..
Re: Police Not Investigating Me – Ekweremadu by CyberWolf: 6:11am On Jul 27, 2015
disloman:
I'm not surprised.When this sh1t ends,it will just look like a film.Take a seat n Enjoy.
Just get ready to eat all your words..Don't deny it as usual
Re: Police Not Investigating Me – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 27, 2015
Omololu007:
can u see how stup!d and fool!sh u are,the guys dat wrote d stuff u are showin to me is writin by three yorubas,or are dey not Yoruba too,daft fvcktard...lets just see ao d matter go end sha

Olodo did you not read where the policemen was interviewed and he denied yesterday's report!!! So if a yoruba reporter wrote it and so what? Do you think every yoruba man worship your daft local champion? Is Fayose not a yoruba man too?
Re: Police Not Investigating Me – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 27, 2015
luvmijeje:

We have been hearing that since June 9 yet all we have seen have been childish propaganda by the likes of the NATION,PUNCH and Shakara reporters

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo, Tinubu Others Attended Sen. Mamora's Mum's Funeral / N540m Fraud: EFCC Seizes 13 Cars From ex-OSOPADEC Boss / PDP Urges APC To Pay Attention To Management Of Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.