Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? (17369 Views)

Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. / Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account / I Caught My Gf With Her Ex-bf In Hot Romance! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by Gabry(f): 10:22am On Mar 15, 2009
Hey people of Nairaland, I know. . . This topic might sound stupid to some of y'all but I was wondering. . .

1. Have you ladies ever played wrestling with your bf or have you guys ever played wrestling with your gf?

2. If you do, who usually win? You or your partner?

Ladies, if you could win your bf's, can you please tell me what are your techniques? Am tired of being the looser in this battle. I have tried out many techniques but in the end of the day, all he needs is just one hand to put me down.

So I need your help cause being a looser made me loose my number of teddy's and also stockings. . . I dont want to be poor no more. . .  embarassed
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by dragonslay(m): 11:21am On Mar 15, 2009
LOL This is hillarious. grin Well, yeah, I do wrestle with my girl and I always let her win. Gabby, theres no way a guy could loose to his gf cause lets face it, men have more energy and strenght compared to women. Its natural. And based on your bf's picture, he has muscles and its quite big so its even more impossible for you to beat him.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by SCORPIONN(m): 11:24am On Mar 15, 2009
Theres no way a girl can beat her bf in wrestling. Girls are just the weaker sex. . . smiley cool

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by Gabry(f): 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2009
dragonslay:

LOL This is hillarious. grin Well, yeah, I do wrestle with my girl and I always let her win. Gabby, theres no way a guy could loose to his gf cause lets face it, men have more energy and strenght compared to women. Its natural. And based on your bf's picture, he has muscles and its quite big so its even more impossible for you to beat him.

SCORPIONN:

Theres no way a girl can beat her bf in wrestling. Girls are just the weaker sex. . . smiley cool

Are you both saying that a female is helpless no matter what? Hmm! Im offended angry
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by webpro(m): 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2009
gabrywyl:

Are you both saying that a female is helpless no matter what? Hmm! Im offended angry

why be?

@topic. I let her win not that she is stronger but so it will be fun, she will want to fight again so it continues.

but e get some babe wey de hama men wella for fight, LoL
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2009
All things being equal, your bf is gonna be physically stronger than you. I also let my gf win too, cos it makes it more fun.

Exceptions dey to this man strong pass woman thing o!! just visit waffi and see how chics there beat up their guys, they could give u a few tips on how to do this. grin
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by abrahym(m): 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2009
if the gurl dey carry weight and train kun fu, yeah it possible
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by webpro(m): 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2009
petermania:

All things being equal, your bf is gonna be physically stronger than you. I also let my gf win too, cos it makes it more fun.

Exceptions dey to this man strong pass woman thing o!! just visit waffi and see how chics there beat up their guys, they could give u a few tips on how to do this. grin

advice, please don't go oo

@poster but why do u want to beat dis guy. did he cheat again
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by Gabry(f): 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2009
webpro:

why be?

@topic. I let her win not that she is stronger but so it will be fun, she will want to fight again so it continues.

but e get some babe wey de hama men wella for fight, LoL

cause they both said women is weak ooo. . .  sad

petermania:

How come you think that my bf is gonna be physically strongr than me

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You both dey let your gf win. How does it make it more interesting?

Hmm. . . U both are nice to let them win. My bf no let me win once. And he thinks its funny. . . . . angry
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by Gabry(f): 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2009
abrahym:

if the gurl dey carry weight and train kun fu, yeah it possible

shocked shocked shocked

yeah. . . But that will take many years cause my bf lift weights and h is a footballer so. . . . maybe like in 60 years time? angry

webpro:

advice, please don't go oo

@poster but why do u want to beat dis guy. did he cheat again

Not beat naaa. I want to win him in wrestling. . . . Do you know everytime he wins me in wrestling, he get to take my teddy? Thats just plain mean. . . angry
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by webpro(m): 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2009
im be fool
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by Gabry(f): 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2009
Huh? Why you say that? 
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2009
Unless the girl knows taichi,drunken boxing,karate, and gidigbo(tout advanced fighting style).but i'll tell my friends i got mugged than being beat up by some chic. I ave this feelin that Kafi can kick arse
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by Gabry(f): 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2009
pc guru:

Unless the girl knows taichi,drunken boxing,karate, and gidigbo(tout advanced fighting style).but i'll tell my friends i got mugged than being beat up by some chic. I ave this feelin that Kafi can kick arse

Guys and their pride grin
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by webpro(m): 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2009
pc guru:

o boi wats the point?

@
gabrywyl:

Guys and their pride grin

and so wat?
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by Gabry(f): 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2009
webpro:

o boi wats the point?

@

and so wat?

having a big pride is not good. I hope you know that? grin
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2009
Twice the pride double the fall.[star wars quote].
I'll allow my next girlfriend win.i promise
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by Gabry(f): 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2009
U and your star wars. . . grin

So who's your favorite there? I hope its not the lady with the two donuts sticking at the sides of her head. tongue
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by webpro(m): 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2009
gabrywyl:

having a big pride is not good. I hope you know that? grin

so wats the pride in me now.? sista agelina embarassed
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by Gabry(f): 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2009
I did not say you have a pride ooo
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by webpro(m): 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2009
kio tera, palamo nenive. astala vista

no vex
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by Gabry(f): 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2009
webpro:

kio tera, palamo nenive. astala vista
no vex

is that chinko language? tongue
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by idupaul: 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2009
na wa for this topic ooo, see wetin recession de cause grin grin
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by Gabry(f): 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2009
idupaul:

na wa for this topic ooo, see wetin recession de cause grin grin

Ahahahahahahaha!  grin

O ya. . . Speak well well your opinions ooo instead of remindin me of da recession  cheesy

Am waiting now  smiley
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by webpro(m): 2:03pm On Mar 15, 2009
gabrywyl:

is that chinko language? tongue

wetin u mean?
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by Gabry(f): 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2009
Ok, dont mind me now sad
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by idupaul: 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2009
Gabby na WWE u de watch, wats all this bout wrestling, oh yeah  i wrestle alot na and i win all tha tyme if u catch my drift
wink wink
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by Gabry(f): 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2009
How come you and ma bf are the only guys whom wanted to win all the time? And catch your drift about wetin? Am confuse about that. . .
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by Badriyyah(f): 2:42pm On Mar 15, 2009
Poster. Train with him, or train in your spare time.
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by idupaul: 2:49pm On Mar 15, 2009
am suprised u didnt catch ma drift gabby
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by webpro(m): 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2009
gabby is from the word?
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by Gabry(f): 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2009
Badriyyah:

Poster. Train with him, or train in your spare time.

Its been like wetin? 4 1/2 years now. . . Believe me, I ey try ooo. . .  embarassed

idupaul:

am suprised u didnt catch ma drift gabby

Nope. I dont ooo. . . Please explain naa  embarassed

webpro:

gabby is from the word?

huh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? / What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? / Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.