Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,985 members, 7,799,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". (62920 Views)

How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? / What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) / 7 Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Ladies From Getting Married In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful".

At first, I was doubting it but just this evening I confirmed it myself as a friend on a social network complained bitterly.
Trust me, I get facts before opening a very sensitive thread such as this.

Forgive me ahead as I'll hit the nail hard and fast

The unethical quest to "become beautiful" has turned sour and disgusting. Most ladies have thrown caution to the wind as they have decided to do "all manners" just to be termed "Beautiful". Shey na by people calling you "fine" go turn you to Cinderella?

"Self esteem can go to the trash", they say. Hmm!

My advice: As long as you're trying to look like Adaeze, Aisha, Anabel or Abimbola who are naturally beautiful, you'll NEVER accept yourself or be happy with your. When you're not happy with yourself, no one will be happy with your real inner self (though, they'll happy with your "body self"wink.

Quickly, lemmie list some:

1. They use the DPs of other pretty friends of theirs on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.

Most times, these friends aren't aware these girls "stole" their pix to claim fake popularity in a particular social network. I'm pretty sure there are some girls on NL who are using the pix of friends on Facebook. They may steal like 10 of it so you'll never know. Gross! FYI, a friend lodged a complaint on Facebook on how a fellow girl was impersonating her. #i already knew but needed a proof like this #
Don't go for face surgery please. Someborry loves you that way! sad

If you're guilty, CHANGE!

2. Expose Delicate Parts Of Their Bodies

It beats my imagination; what's the connection between Beauty and "Going unclad"? Funny, that's what most girls(fine or unfine) have resorted into doing. Ok, the one that is "unfine" is even worst; she reveals her cleavages so the guy doesn't see her "twisted" nose but look "where her necklace plummets into"- Hope it ain't the cross?
Some fine ones too can be annoying. You're fine and you now wear make up that makes you look like masquerade. Hmm! #I better stop here#

If you're guilty, CHANGE!

3. They open their legs

Psychologists said, "An AVERAGE lady will give sex for "love"..."

What that means is, an average Lady can allow you in her if only you can praise and keep praising her enough- calling her beautiful and all that.

Even the "James Bond" ladies sef, still fall for this scheme.

CHANGE is at the door!

4. They Change Their DPs Incessantly

As one NLer once asked in her thread, "Is it a sign of immaturity to change DP every two minutes?
Yes it is. Immaturity owing to Insecurity!
To me, only girls who arent sure of themselves change DPs incessantly. Especially on FB, you change it and tag the whole world.
Girls who are really truly pretty don't attach so much relevance on those things...yea.

5. "Pouting" on a selfie

The celebrity that introduced "pouting" didn't do well even as it's been misused. FCO, Pouting doesn't make anyone look more beautiful than they already are na. To me, its just a pre-kissing posture.

MODIFIED

6. Bleaching Their Skin

This is where the desire to become "beautiful" graduates to OBSESSION.
FCO, who will you see when you gaze at the mirror? Yourself or your bones?
#Some girls be bleaching their skin as if that's the certificate to heaven#

7. Putting on of "Mirage" Materials

"Mirage" gives a FALSE impression of something. It lies. It "makes up" for something that is lost.

What do I mean?
Fake eyelashes, bum pad, butt pad, fake fingernails and toenails, fake hair etc.

The list is endless...

Change, I say CHANGE.

LAST BULLET:
If a guy must love you, let him love you for who you really are (I don't mean presenting your "raw" or "unprocessed" self to a man). Let him be sure that your eyes are yours and not someone else's.

Who fine, fine. Quit excessive making up just to tease guys to think you're Kim Kay. Teasing is sequel to getting laid, remember?
At the long run, you've ruined everything. "A piece of shit", he'll call you. He may be tempted to think he is right..

Deal with it that you are the way you are for a perfect reason: flat big nose, small b**bs, robust body, big b**bs, slimmie-, k-legs, short etc. Deal it with and focus on the major!
The earlier the better, in terms of many things.

Moral Lesson:
Nobody can treat you more or less than you treat yourself

223 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
I honestly don't want to comment on this topic because I will end up contradicting. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by VaselineVirus: 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
were is nneka123

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Deejavuu(f): 11:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
Op.as much as i agree with some of your points. But 4 and 5 is void, some very mature people (in age and reasoning ) change thier dps always. It's used to some people, it doesn't have anything to do with maturity. ...

Pouting suits some ladies very well, so how's is "appalling "..

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by falconey(m): 11:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
longest time emusmith.

They do it, they won't stop and they are even thinking of the advancement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by DharmyYinks: 11:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
A lady wu changes her dp almost evrytym looks lyk sum1 wu is jobless and bothers abt ntin except her self/face

Am back....FrontPage

21 Likes

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
Deejavuu:
Op.as much as i agree with some of your points. But 4 and 5 is void, some very mature people (in age and reasoning ) change thier dps always. It's used to some people, it doesn't have anything to do with maturity. ...

Pouting suits some ladies very well, so how's is "appalling "..

Your opinion though...

8 Likes

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]

My bro, been good.

Preach on...wink

1 Like

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Deejavuu(f): 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
emusmith:

Your opinion though...

Same thing with the thread. Your opinion smiley

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by BRIGHTTAZ: 11:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
All on point.

1 Like

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
Wondering how any of it is your business. . . I often wonder if folks like you have a life you care about. It's rather appalling how you can sit down and analyze other peoples lives and choices, and call it appalling.

Newsflash: It's their lives, their decisions. The consequences of their actions, they live with it, not you or anyone else. Start worrying about your own life and how to make yourself better. Pointing fingers at others and analyzing the lives of others doesn't make you a better person. . . Doesn't even pay your bills. It only earns you "likes" on nairaland from your fellow jobless beings who also have no life, than to sit down and nit pick the lives of others.

154 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by chibwike(m): 11:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
Changing their voices on phone
that number two, most ladies do that here a lot

its irritating

6 Likes

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by falconey(m): 11:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
Blackett:
Wondering how any of it is your business. . . I often wonder if folks like you have a life you care about. It's rather appalling how you can sit down and analyze other peoples lives and choices, and call it appalling.

Newsflash: It's their lives, their decisions. The consequences of their actions, they live with it, not you or anyone else. Start worrying about your own life and how to make yourself better. Pointing fingers at others and analyzing the lives of others doesn't make you a better person. . . Doesn't even pay your bills. It only earns you "likes" on nairaland from your fellow jobless beings who also have no life, than to sit down and nit pick the lives of others.

seriously blackett were you expecting anything different? This is romance section and I believe this thread has everything to do with it.

Antagonizing this thread is like antagonizing the whole section.

Take this kind of thread away and you have no romance section.

Perhaps you have an iss with the OP

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by LaurelP(m): 11:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
u are wasting ur time. we are living in a lost generation, endtime generation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

Leave him alone...He needs the LIKES.
Lemmie give him ONE.

2 Likes

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
falconey:

The way I choose to address an issue is what it is - my choice. . . I don't see how it's any of your fvcking business.

Learn how not to interject in the choices I make, and stay religiously, on your fvcking lane.

Cheers.

38 Likes

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

Same thing with the thread. Your opinion smiley

I thought threads are supposed to come from the writer's vantage point? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
LaurelP:
u are wasting ur time. we are living in a lost generation, endtime generation.

Hmm...I know... cry
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Deejavuu(f): 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
emusmith:

I thought threads are supposed to come from the writer's vantage point? undecided

Okay. You just put the thread out for the readers to swallow, hook , line and sinker. Without having a different opinion or view about yeah? undecided

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by chibwike(m): 11:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
Blackett:

Who are the other peoples' lives he is analyzing. Did he mention names. He only stated what he observed. he never accused any one.its just for the fun of it. its a choice to be part of the fun

we don't always have to be too serious.

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
"They open their legs" to be "identified" as beautiful.

Never read anything as half _stupid as that _shit up there.

How do you know who has, and who has not opened her legs to anyone, unless of course you did the opening? How does sleeping with one particular person identify a lady as "beautiful" in the eyes of others? If a lady opens her legs for you, does that make her "beautiful"
to me?

Bullshit raised to the power of infinity.

President Buhari should please hurry up with the jobs creation, if that will mean keeping these pathetic arm chair relationship pundits churning out utter rubbish, off cyberspace.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by falconey(m): 11:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
Blackett:
The way I choose to address an issue is what it is - my choice. . . I don't see how it's any of your fvcking business.

Learn how not to interject in the choices I make, and stay religiously, on your fvcking lane.

Cheers.

I can interject whoever I want, I aint fuccking breaking any rule am I? And that's my choice.

That's why we have the 'quote'. You keep doing your thing and who da hell makes such statement not expecting a quote from someone?........if I don't someone will.

You are a smart guy you should know!

6 Likes

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by safarigirl(f): 11:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
Thank you for your insightful post, but let me tell you a reality you fail to realise.

This write-up is some inconsequential BULLSHIT.....girls wey dey change DP everytime do so because they take a lot of pics......and there are people who appreciate them. I change DPs once in at least 3 months and ain't nobody chatting me up for that.

Secondly, the 'mirage' you speak of, is what heightens marketability. Yes, if you want to get attention, you have to look shiny, nobody buys the dull looking toys. Even you, would not walk up to a girl with zero make-up and 'attachment' on the road or anywhere. No, people are drawn to the attractive girls, Nd the 'brighter' you are, the more people will approach you. It is a fact many male hypocrites here will attempt to dispute.

Thirdly, any girl wey wan open leg go always find guy wey wan make her leg dey permanently open and that guy will marry her. Afterall, there are many renowned oloshos now living happily with their husbands while all the girls whose legs remained closed are starting to develop cobwebs between them cuz nobody has time to start welding that shiiit open.

So, Mr. OP, for everything you find nauseating about any girl's attitude, there are thousands of guys that find it attractive, you're just one dude in over a billion on earth, your opinion will only matter to one girl- your wife.

86 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
chibwike:
Who are the other peoples' lives he is analyzing. Did he mention names. He only stated what he observed. he never accused any one.its just for the fun of it. its a choice to be part of the fun

we don't always have to be too serious.
Stop this nonsense crowd mentality bullshit. . . Anyone who writes rubbish for fun should do so within the confines of his bedroom, roll it up, and send it to the thrash can. . . You don't put out your half thought out observations as a matter of "fact" on a PUBLIC domain, call it fun, and then pick offense when members of the PUBLIC call it the bullshit it rightly is. If it's for fun, it shouldn't be made public.

Now, marry your ass to a nice chair.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Slimzjoe(m): 11:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
Emusmith Are you Sure you Know the Meaning of Pouting

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

Okay. You just put the thread out for the readers to swallow, hook , line and sinker. Without having a different opinion or view about yeah? undecided

No, that's not true.

When a thread is created, readers are viewed as mature people to of course hold their own opinion: read the writer's: take in few: discard the rest.

That's a +ve attitude; no need for unnecessary ranting. smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by jakearganaut: 11:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
My name na solo...
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
safarigirl:
Thank you for your insightful post, but let me tell you a reality you fail to realise.

This write-up is some inconsequential BULLSHIT.....girls wey dey change DP everytime do so because they take a lot of pics......and there are people who appreciate them. I change DPs once in at least 3 months and ain't nobody chatting me up for that.

Secondly, the 'mirage' you speak of, is what heightens marketability. Yes, if you want to get attention, you have to look shiny, nobody buys the dull looking toys. Even you, would not walk up to a girl with zero make-up and 'attachment' on the road or anywhere. No, people are drawn to the attractive girls, Nd the 'brighter' you are, the more people will approach you. It is a fact many male hypocrites here will attempt to dispute.

Thirdly, any girl wey wan open leg go always find guy wey wan make her leg dey permanently open and that guy will marry her. Afterall, there are many renowned oloshos now living happily with their husbands while all the girls whose legs remained closed are starting to develop cobwebs between them cuz nobody has time to start welding that shiiit open.

So, Mr. OP, for everything you find nauseating about any girl's attitude, there are thousands of guys that find it attractive, you're just one dude in over a billion on earth, your opinion will only matter to one girl- your wife.

You're Right.

6 Likes

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by naijaboiy: 12:00am On Jul 27, 2015
It amazes me how you people are fighting and stressing your fingers over one person's opinion on an issue. grin

Y'all have conflicting opinions over the same issue. Why not state it and bounce out of the thread.

Like a boss. cool

Well as for me "who don fine don fine" there is nothing you can do to change it. cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Deejavuu(f): 12:02am On Jul 27, 2015
emusmith:

No, that's not true.

When a thread is created, readers are viewed as mature people to of course hold their own opinion: read the writer's: take in few: discard the rest.

That's a +ve attitude; no need for unnecessary ranting. smiley

Maybe you didn't get my first post on this thread, go back and re-read it. I viewed, accepted some, discarded some, but you hastily called it my opinion. And replied your thread is likewise, "your opinion" .

Please show me where the -negative attitude is and the rants... All you just clearly don't want you thread countered ? undecided

11 Likes

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by chibwike(m): 12:03am On Jul 27, 2015
Blackett:
Stop this nonsense crowd mentality bullshit. . . Anyone who writes rubbish for fun should do so within the confines of his bedroom, roll it up, and send it to the thrash can. . . You don't put out your half thought out observations as a matter of "fact" on a PUBLIC domain, call it fun, and then pick offense when members of the PUBLIC call it the bullshit it rightly is. If it's for fun, it shouldn't be made public.

Now, marry your ass to a nice chair.
Your opinion tho'. Am also a member of the public. and to me its just fun.

case closed

7 Likes

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Deejavuu(f): 12:07am On Jul 27, 2015
safarigirl:

Very well said..

Hypocrisy abounds here.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Mumu Button Of Every Man. / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.