Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow (38021 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / President Buhari Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria - Monday 27-07-2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by Armaggedon: 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
Smooyis:
To be delusional , his speech is okay this morning except your television speakers are bad. Let's eschew unnecessary hatred.
fixed
Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by Geeweeny(m): 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
no question on boko haram,no question on how to move d economy forward,more important issues were not raised and replied but still ppl r saying a reply on national Assembly is d best response from d President, how long are we going to continue wrh this pretence

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by razid: 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
[quote author=sokunji post=36320216][/quote]

How many people can afford to watch Channels TV free of charge outside Lagos, Port Harcourt, Kano and Abuja? Those ones that even have in the cities, how many of them can afford subscription due to the salary problem?

Our elders will say "Ebi ki i panu, k'oro mi i wo" (i.e. you can't be hungry and at the same engage in frivolities). So all in all, majority of people that matter will still watch the interview.
Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by razid: 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
Geeweeny:
no question on boko haram,no question on how to move d economy forward,more important issues were not raised and replied but still ppl r saying a reply on national Assembly is d best response from d President, how long are we going to continue wrh this pretence

On a more serious note, are you sure you are not looking for another President Michelle of West Germany? grin grin grin
If you are seriously interested in all you stated above, this thread will help you out: https://www.nairaland.com/2476731/buhari-clears-air-niger-delta
Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by daniella04: 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
Smooyis:
Who says Pmb is a dullard. Just listen to his response on the national assembly. He is indeed a man of wisdom who we must all support to get Nigeria to where we ought to be.

This is a new dawn.
I agree he has good intentions but not all the regions will fill satisfied if we're still working with the existing constitution he should ensure that the recommendation of the recent confab is implemented only then I can believe he is working. We can go ahead and borrow trillions of dollars but if there's no true federalism the common man won't feel the impact
Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by ItsOquakes(m): 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
refreshrate:

Think he's gunning for a world record with it
😆
Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by nwachi1404: 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
amanze15:
NtA cant even transmit well undecided see my baba vvoice echoing, time to sell Nta
u obviously need to buy a good television. i'm sure ur TV is analog
Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by Smooyis(m): 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
daniella04:
I agree he has good intentions but not all the regions will fill satisfied if we're still working with the existing constitution he should ensure that the recommendation of the recent confab is implemented only then I can believe he is working. We can go ahead and borrow trillions of dollars but if there's no true federalism the common man won't feel the impact
Yes I key into your submission here. The confab result should not be thrown into the wind just because it was a product of Gej regime. That will be too parochial of Pmb and could be very costly for him to succeed with his goals of bringing us a new dawn.
Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by brown3: 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
Oziahete:
I don't mind if you criticize the government in power but by calling him an animal is just too stupid of you. It seems like you people are praying for his regime not to be successful which is a very dumb thing because you all will be affected either directly or indirectly. Election is over let join hands and make this country a better place.
how many hands did u join to support the GEJ government? And you want people to support an illiterate terorrist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by Spybradd: 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
Freemanan:

If you like be in the Antarctica, I remain unconcerned... Bye, you can't even express yourself in plain language.

well its not my fault u gat a pentium Daura President brain ,is it,zooogerian now?
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by Damjoy(m): 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
BraniacX:

And your mastubating will never cease

Shebi na you and your cohorts dy wail... So that tears NVR comot sote you go bcom blind... No worry as far as Buhari is achieving we are satisfied... Ironically the wailings of the wailing wailers keep increasing...
Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by BraniacX(m): 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
Damjoy:

Shebi na you and your cohorts dy wail... So that tears NVR comot sote you go bcom blind... No worry as far as Buhari is achieving we are satisfied... Ironically the wailings of the wailing wailers keep increasing...

Achieving?

Achieving what exactly??

Kikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki grin

I laff in takpa

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by Spybradd: 12:18am On Jul 28, 2015
Nellybii:

.....We ZOOGERIANS say no to corruption and impunity.
Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by mikolo80: 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
Oziahete:
I don't mind if you criticize the government in power but by calling him an animal is just too stupid of you. It seems like you people are praying for his regime not to be successful which is a very dumb thing because you all will be affected either directly or indirectly. Election is over let join hands and make this country a better place.
ARE YOU REALLY TRYING TO REASON WITH IMBECILES

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari / President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) / Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.