Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,068 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging (53178 Views)

See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / Danger Of Overnight Phone Charging: My Experience / Help! My Infinx Hot Note Not Fast Charging Again And Not Detected On PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by maxibrainz: 1:34am On Jul 27, 2015
Pls my infinix hot note is refusing to Charge, when I connect the charger it would show charging but even 1% won't add, I tried another USB cord same thing happened, tried another charger same thing, I put off the phone same thing, it would show charging but even 1% would not add. What is the solution pls because this stuff is beginning to make me hate my phone
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by femi4: 5:19am On Jul 27, 2015
maxibrainz:
Pls my infinix hot note is refusing to Charge, when I connect the charger it would show charging but even 1% won't add, I tried another USB cord same thing happened, tried another charger same thing, I put off the phone same thing, it would show charging but even 1% would not add. What is the solution pls because this stuff is beginning to make me hate my phone
faulty charging port. Take it to their service center
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Carlcaresophia: 10:32am On Jul 27, 2015
maxibrainz:
Hi!You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by maxibrainz: 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi!You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
I am in Makurdi, Benue State
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Carlcaresophia: 7:19am On Jul 28, 2015
maxibrainz:
I am in Makurdi, Benue State
Sorry we don't have service center in Makurdi now, but you can try to contact our phone collecting point there, following are the address and hotline: Shop 14, Ndupet Plaza Kiala Street, High Level Makurdi +23408136169244
Also, attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, in case you'll need it. Thank you!

Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 17, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
what's your Carl care center in Calabar? Still having charger issues. Thanks
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Carlcaresophia: 7:25am On Nov 18, 2015
Blured:
what's your Carl care center in Calabar? Still having charger issues. Thanks
Hi Blured, sorry we do not have service center in Calabar now, but you can take your phone to our collecting points in Calabar, contact information is as following:
Shope 98 Calabar ,Cross River +23408033910342
No 7 White House ,Calabar +23408172005268

Also, below please find contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, in case you may need it. Thank you!
1st Floor, No.77 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +23480022752273/08138615848
2nd Floor, Digital Square, No.20 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +2349036003533
No 55,kofo, abayomi avenue, apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria +2348091339530
Ground and 1st Floor, No.1205 Ahmodu Ojikutu Street, off Bishop Oluwole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria +2348066153123/9039209279
1st Floor,NO.16 Gwani Street(near King's Care Hospital), off IBB Way, Wuse Zone 4, Abuja, FCT, Nigeria. +2348181176195
1st Floor, 44B New Market Rd, Onitsha, Anambra, Nigeria +2348177250277
2nd Floor, No.17 Rumuobikani, Trans-amadi Rd, Part-Harcourt,River,Nigeria +2348181700046/8181700074
1st Floor,NO.32 Beirut Rd, Kano Contact, Kano,Nigeria +2348096969680
3rd Floor, G5/F6 Ya Ahmed House, Ahmed Bello Way, Kaduna, Kaduna, Nigeria +2349095724673
No.5-7, Isekhere Street, Off Ibewe Rd, Ring Rd, Benin City, Edo, Nigeria +2348172951002
3rd Floor, Isolak Building,Queen Elizabeth Rd,Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria +2348172005296
2nd Floor,Ostrich Bakery Building, 155 Ibrahim Taiwo Rd,Ilorin,Kwara, Nigeria +2349092961418
Ground Floor, No.20 Mbonu Ojike street, Ikenegbu, Owerri, Imo, Nigeria +2349081941110/9081941111
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by misberhu(m): 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
what's your Carl care center in Zamfara state? having charger and broken glass issues. Thanks
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by tIce(m): 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hello, call care in ibadan plss
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by tIce(m): 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hello, call care in osun plss
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Otantu: 7:17am On Jan 30, 2016
maxibrainz:
guy please hw did you later resolve your infinix hot note charging fault then? Mine has exactly dsame issue now
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by DanielDrake(m): 10:04am On Feb 04, 2016
Me too oo... My charging port is like dat... Its even shaking...I av to bend the charger befor it can manager to increse by just 1 percent per 10minutes... Sometin dan can increase by 15percent in 10mins b4
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by sanjex212: 10:17am On Feb 04, 2016
Oga go nd get the follow come charger and your problem is solved.

1 Like

Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Hopez456(m): 2:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
Carlcaresophia:
Please what is the simple solution to infinix hot note charging problem. My hot note is not longer charging charging, when plugged with the original infinix charger, it shows charging But won't add up percentages. Please help me!
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Carlcaresophia: 8:08am On Feb 18, 2016
Hopez456:
Please what is the simple solution to infinix hot note charging problem. My hot note is not longer charging charging, when plugged with the original infinix charger, it shows charging But won't add up percentages. Please help me!
Hi Hopez456, you can try other chargers. If there is still problem, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by paragon40(m): 11:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Hopez456, you can try other chargers. If there is still problem, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
I know your response will be please vist our calcare bla bla bla...to start with, my infinix hot note flash charge has stopped working since last week...why?? I don't know myself and dosnt connect to pc anylonger..googled the pblm and to my suprise everybody is complaining abt this particular pblm...no solution whatsoever.. seems ur company did this on purpose so that when we go to calcare they will repair it bill us after and more money to the company...this is fraud

3 Likes

Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Hopez456(m): 5:42am On Feb 19, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Thank you for the swift response, I Am currently In plateau state And there's no calcare center around. Please kindly relay the problems to your bosses, It's getting too much and frustrating.
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Hopez456(m): 5:44am On Feb 19, 2016
paragon40:
I know your response will be please vist our calcare bla bla bla...to start with, my infinix hot note flash charge has stopped working since last week...why?? I don't know myself and dosnt connect to pc anylonger..googled the pblm and to my suprise everybody is complaining abt this particular pblm...no solution whatsoever.. seems ur company did this on purpose so that when we go to calcare they will repair it bill us after and more money to the company...this is fraud
First thought the problem was peculiar to me until I saw similar complaint from people. I Hope something is done on time, I Am seriously regretting buying the phone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Carlcaresophia: 10:13am On Feb 19, 2016
paragon40:
Hi Paragon40, we are trying to give solution for phone problems that can be solved online, for other problems we need to suggest our customer to visit our Carlcare Service Center. But since many people don't know our service center, or there is contact information upgrade of our service center, we are here keep telling people about this.
For your phone problem, you can try other cables or insert into other USB port of your PC. If the problem still exists, we suggest you visit our service center so our colleagues there can check your phone problem and service you better. If you have any problem about our service, you are welcome to call our hotline or send e-mail to our "service@carlcare.com". Thank you!
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Babysho(m): 10:19am On Feb 19, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

I am in Ibadan and i also have infinix hot note charging port problems....sorry to disturb you oh....but i stay at Sango around Ventura...pls i havent heard of queen elizabeth road b4 and how do i get there.....plus fixing my phone at calcare...is it free?
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by mikkybellami(m): 10:36am On Feb 19, 2016
Same here oo.. .hope it is not d o.s?
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Hopez456(m): 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
Babysho:

I am in Ibadan and i also have infinix hot note charging port problems....sorry to disturb you oh....but i stay at Sango around Ventura...pls i havent heard of queen elizabeth road b4 and how do i get there.....plus fixing my phone at calcare...is it free?
Lucky you, you're So close to calcare In Ibadan. From sango get a cab to mokola, alight under the bridge And cross to the other side ask for Isolak building or Tecno building it is just by the right side of queen Elizabeth road.
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by tIce(m): 11:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
Hopez456:
Lucky you, you're So close to calcare In Ibadan. From sango get a cab to mokola, alight under the bridge And cross to the other side ask for Isolak building or Tecno building it is just by the right side of queen Elizabeth road.
i called the cal care they were like no charging port for the moment. Some bullshit bul.ls.hit
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Carlcaresophia: 10:49am On Feb 22, 2016
Babysho:

Hi Babysho, you can counsel with our service center in Ibadan, our colleagues there will explain to you about the way to there, as well as the repair fee. Below is contact information of our service center in Ibadan. Thank you!
3rd Floor, Isolak Building,Queen Elizabeth Rd,Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria +2348172005296
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by mikkybellami(m): 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
Carlcaresophia:
Sorry we don't have service center in Makurdi now, but you can try to contact our phone collecting point there, following are the address and hotline: Shop 14, Ndupet Plaza Kiala Street, High Level Makurdi +23408136169244
Also, attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, in case you'll need it. Thank you!
Hi... .i am using hot note pro and ma phone is not charging fast again...and i make a request to return the phone but was rejected charging me 13k for broken screen b4 dey can operate on the charging prob....pls how can i avoid dis screen issues coz i cant afford that amount now
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by madgoat(m): 11:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
This charging port issue is rampant; I notice a lot of pple are having the issue too.
The fone will start by taking abt 10hrs to 12hrs before it can be fully charged and few weeks after that it will just stop being able to be charged.
Mine was like that and I took it to carlcare. It was repaired under warranty. 3months later, it started the whole charging wahala all over and eventually stopped charging. Now those mumu carlcare pple will tell me I dnt av warranty anymore. Very crappy fone.
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by madgoat(m): 12:01am On Mar 31, 2016
mikkybellami:

Hi... .i am using hot note pro and ma phone is not charging fast again...and i make a request to return the phone but was rejected charging me 13k for broken screen b4 dey can operate on the charging prob....pls how can i avoid dis screen issues coz i cant afford that amount now

They won't repair just the charging port. I had similar issue wt my infinix zero.
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Carlcaresophia: 7:14am On Mar 31, 2016
mikkybellami:

Hi Mikkybellami, please private us and let us know your phone number, IMEI number, Work Order number, as well as which Carlcare Service Center you sent the phone to, so that we can transfer your information to our colleagues to check the details. Thank you!
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by mikkybellami(m): 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Mikkybellami, please private us and let us know your phone number, IMEI number, Work Order number, as well as which Carlcare Service Center you sent the phone to, so that we can transfer your information to our colleagues to check the details. Thank you!
How can i message u with ma details?
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Carlcaresophia: 8:46am On Apr 01, 2016
mikkybellami:

How can i message u with ma details?
We had send you message from nairaland, please check your e-mail. Thank you!
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by MrsAnyanwu(f): 10:16am On Apr 01, 2016
I am having the same charging issue, is there any carlcare center in kebbi state? Just tired of this phone, infinix hot note

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. / Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels / Whatsapp Not Working On Blackberry, Nokia & Symbian Phones (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.