Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging (53213 Views)

See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / Danger Of Overnight Phone Charging: My Experience / Help! My Infinx Hot Note Not Fast Charging Again And Not Detected On PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 01, 2016
The reason why this is happening is because of the flex charging port... Phone like tecno c8, infinix hot note etc use flex charging port and we all know how flex stuff always have issues..

The best thing to do is change the charging port completely, it's #3000..

Buy it and give it to a phone engineer to help you change it.
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Successobed(m): 11:50am On Apr 01, 2016
I really think it's one of the flaws of the phone,
My hot Note stopped to flash charge, I changed the charging port then it begin to flash charge, after about 3weeks it stopped to flash charge again about 3 days ago , I'm so angry at the phone I'm even thinking of selling it off now.
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by bluewles33: 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
udemzy101:
The reason why this is happening is because of the flex charging port... Phone like tecno c8, infinix hot note etc use flex charging port and we all know how flex stuff always have issues..

The best thing to do is change the charging port completely, it's #3000..

Buy it and give it to a phone engineer to help you change it.
please where can i buy the charging port flesh
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by madgoat(m): 6:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
Successobed:
My hot Note stopped to flash charge, I changed the charging port then it begin to flash charge, after about 3weeks it stopped to flash charge again about 3 days ago , I'm so angry at the phone I'm even thinking of selling it off now.
Same thing happened to mine
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by madgoat(m): 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
For those interested in the info: to change a broken screen of Infinix Hot Note at CarlCare (Ikeja) cost N8,900 and to repair the charging port cost N2,500

#got this info directly from carlcare(Ikeja)#

#this is the kind of info Carlcaresophia should be providing and not the useless dumb comments she makes all d time.
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by mikkybellami(m): 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

We had send you message from nairaland, please check your e-mail. Thank you!
Sorry i don't use that mail.. ..dis is ma own email oyeniranemmanuel@gmail.com I thanks
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Vigurl(f): 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
can I get Infinix original charger... I need one asap for my Infinix note 2
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by tobby1987(m): 11:43am On Apr 15, 2016
Successobed:

How much did u change d charging port and where
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by iamawara(m): 3:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
Is it possible to track a stolen infinix hot note 2 please? It was stolen early this month

1 Like

Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Gentlesoul1(m): 6:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
Please is there any of your agents in Ekiti state? I need to change the screen of my infinix zero phone. 2, And I need to know how much it will cost me. Thank you
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by popemech(m): 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
What og your agent in ondo state
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by borris101: 11:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
I guess that's the price we pay for using a sub standard phone aka china's phone for the masses
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by omidentmd: 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
Please I'm in Minna. I'm having the same charging issue.. My phone is taking much time to Charge... Infinix hot note... Please I need help
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Carlcaresophia: 7:51am On Apr 28, 2016
omidentmd:
Please I'm in Minna. I'm having the same charging issue.. My phone is taking much time to Charge... Infinix hot note... Please I need help
Hello Omidentmd, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by kamokaze(m): 12:20pm On May 02, 2016
Please,I have the same issue with my infinix note2 charging port. It has been at the carlcare service centre at ikeja for one and a half mnths now and they are still telling me they don't have the charging port component to fix it yet. Please,for how much longer do I need to wait?thanks
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by shalyboye(m): 8:12am On May 04, 2016
It can been done for just 2k and av done not more than 15 of hot note charging port even somebody brought it to my place yesterday and i still also do it, the phone is having problem with the charging port not done well from the company and if you know you want to do your own hot note too i reside at Lagos and also contact me on 08098787378
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by cosycee(m): 2:31pm On May 05, 2016
Carlcaresophia:
Hi!You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

Please I have the same problem and i stay in Port Harcourt
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Carlcaresophia: 10:04am On May 06, 2016
kamokaze:
Please,I have the same issue with my infinix note2 charging port. It has been at the carlcare service centre at ikeja for one and a half mnths now and they are still telling me they don't have the charging port component to fix it yet. Please,for how much longer do I need to wait?thanks
Hello Kamokaze, we are sorry about the problem. Please private us and let us know your phone number, IMEI, work order number, so that we can transfer your information to our colleagues to check the details. Thank you!
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Carlcaresophia: 10:50am On May 06, 2016
cosycee:

Please I have the same problem and i stay in Port Harcourt
Hi, you can try to take the phone to our Carlcare Service Center, below please find contact information. Thank you!
2nd Floor, No.17 Rumuobikani, Trans-amadi Rd, Part-Harcourt,River,Nigeria +2348181700046/8181700074
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Bbkgubio: 12:59pm On May 16, 2016
i live in Maiduguri Borno state whereis thecollectionpoint
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Aminat508(f): 4:34pm On May 16, 2016
madgoat:
This charging port issue is rampant; I notice a lot of pple are having the issue too.
The fone will start by taking abt 10hrs to 12hrs before it can be fully charged and few weeks after that it will just stop being able to be charged.
Mine was like that and I took it to carlcare. It was repaired under warranty. 3months later, it started the whole charging wahala all over and eventually stopped charging. Now those mumu carlcare pple will tell me I dnt av warranty anymore. Very crappy fone.
cry cry Mine Too
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Capableben(m): 7:07pm On May 23, 2016
Carlcaresophia:
Hi!You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
My infinix hot note started having charging challenges just this evening. When I plug the charger, it starts charging and stop almost immediately. I stay in Minna, Niger state. what should I do?
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Abeos(m): 7:45pm On May 23, 2016
D worst case is about my phone is that the charging flex is not faulty but it is still not charging well
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Hopez456(m): 9:28pm On May 23, 2016
Capableben:
My infinix hot note started having charging challenges just this evening. When I plug the charger, it starts charging and stop almost immediately. I stay in Minna, Niger state. what should I do?
Try other chargers, I had similar problem some months back. discovered that the follow come charger spoilt. Chargers rated 1.0 amp and above should do u good.
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Carlcaresophia: 6:36am On May 24, 2016
Capableben:
Hello Capableben, for the problem you can try to restart the phone, or try another charger. If there is still problem you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem.
Since we do not have service center in Minna, below please find collecting point there. Thank you!
Suit 8, Obasanjo Complex Minna, Minna State, Nigeria +2348084266050

In case you may need it, below please find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center in Nigeria.
1st Floor, No.77 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +23480022752273/08138615848
2nd Floor, Digital Square, No.20 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +2349036003533
No 55,kofo, abayomi avenue, apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria +2348091339530
Ground and 1st Floor, No.1205 Ahmodu Ojikutu Street, off Bishop Oluwole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria +2348066153123/9039209279
1st Floor,NO.16 Gwani Street(near King's Care Hospital), off IBB Way, Wuse Zone 4, Abuja, FCT, Nigeria. +2348181176195
1st Floor, 44B New Market Rd, Onitsha, Anambra, Nigeria +2348177250277
2nd Floor, No.17 Rumuobikani, Trans-amadi Rd, Part-Harcourt,River,Nigeria +2348181700046/8181700074
1st Floor,NO.32 Beirut Rd, Kano Contact, Kano,Nigeria +2348096969680
3rd Floor, G5/F6 Ya Ahmed House, Ahmed Bello Way, Kaduna, Kaduna, Nigeria +2349095724673
No.5-7, Isekhere Street, Off Ibewe Rd, Ring Rd, Benin City, Edo, Nigeria +2348172951002
3rd Floor, Isolak Building,Queen Elizabeth Rd,Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria +2348172005296
2nd Floor,Ostrich Bakery Building, 155 Ibrahim Taiwo Rd,Ilorin,Kwara, Nigeria +2349092961418
Ground Floor, No.20 Mbonu Ojike street, Ikenegbu, Owerri, Imo, Nigeria +2349081941110/9081941111
Rm 2, NO.39 ABDULAHI FODIO Road, Block 2, Sokoto, Sokoto, Nigeria +2348036612047
1st floor, No.192 Azikiwe Road, Aba, Abia, Nigeria +2348022914100/8097597033
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Capableben(m): 5:41pm On May 24, 2016
Hopez456:
Try other chargers, I had similar problem some months back. discovered that the follow come charger spoilt. Chargers rated 1.0 amp and above should do u good.
Thanks a lot.. it worked after I tried a different USB cord
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Joyce21(f): 8:31pm On May 24, 2016
please oh house help me. am using the infinix note 2, problem is there use to be this inspirational quotes that do appear whenever I remove the phone from screen lock, it no longer appears, please does anyone know how I can get it back?
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Successobed(m): 11:48pm On May 24, 2016
Don't use any other charger apart from Infinix charger to charge your Note 2 else I will burn the charging port
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Hopez456(m): 9:02am On May 25, 2016
Capableben:
Thanks a lot.. it worked after I tried a different USB cord
You're welcome sir.
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Carlcaresophia: 10:11am On May 25, 2016
Joyce21:
please oh house help me. am using the infinix note 2, problem is there use to be this inspirational quotes that do appear whenever I remove the phone from screen lock, it no longer appears, please does anyone know how I can get it back?
Hello Joyce21, what inspirtional quotes do you mean? Can you describe it in more details or give us a screenshot? Thank you!
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Capableben(m): 8:20am On May 28, 2016
omidentmd:
Hello, how were u able to solve the charging problem?
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Betid: 8:21pm On May 30, 2016
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MTN Introduces 17-digit MTN Recharge PIN / Whatsapp Not Working On Blackberry, Nokia & Symbian Phones (PHOTO) / Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.