Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read (6680 Views)

5 Things Every Nigeria Lady Knows But Will Never Tell You / All Ladies Will Answer “no” To This Question......please Caption This Photo / See The Real Lady F Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by MrCork: 1:35am On Jul 27, 2015
...Ladies...be honest, do you believe in love at first sight or Woud you simply prefa i walk by u again wit or wit out ma £28,000 (ca$h) range rover spot. .. Mature contribution only! wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Nobody: 1:50am On Jul 27, 2015
?
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Nobody: 2:10am On Jul 27, 2015
MrCork:
...Ladies...be honest, do you believe in love at first sight or Woud you simply prefa i walk by again?... Mature advise plis! wink
Come Mr Amu, what's your problem? Abi u no find olosho? angry
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 27, 2015
They mostly believe in bigcork at first sight.
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by wiringdpt(m): 6:59am On Jul 27, 2015
The talented mad man is back again

1 Like

Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by yemicoal(m): 7:03am On Jul 27, 2015
Lol. Modasucka angry
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 27, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by grad2012(f): 7:25am On Jul 27, 2015
Ofcourse I believe in luv at first sight

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 27, 2015
wiringdpt:
The talented mad man is back again
Lolz
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 27, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeeewundecided
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by MisterLongman(m): 8:22am On Jul 27, 2015
Cork are you dark-skin

1 Like

Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by MrCork: 8:27am On Jul 27, 2015
adeh39:
Mtcheeeeeeeewundecided

^^^^^sence of humour...minuss 0....GOAT!! (no ofeense) undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 27, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^^this one not a lady..she never getssi ..slow poke!! (no ofeense) undecided

What is this one saying? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 27, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^^sence of humour...minuss 0!! (no ofeense) undecided

grin grin grin

Someone stole my sense of humour embarassed

Can u lend me yours? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by falconey(m): 8:37am On Jul 27, 2015
mrcork is the question for both dark skin and light skin because you didn't specify!

1 Like

Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by MrCork: 8:37am On Jul 27, 2015
adeh39:

grin grin grin

Someone stole my sense of humour embarassed

Can u lend me yours? undecided

...SWEERY GO BAK TO BED JOR... GOAT!!!(no ofeense) angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 27, 2015
MrCork:

...SWEERY GO BAK TO BED JOR... GOAT!!!(no ofeense) angry

To your bed or mine? undecided

DOG!!! ( no offense)

3 Likes

Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by MrCork: 9:09am On Jul 27, 2015
adeh39:

To your bed or mine? undecided

DOG!!! ( no offense)

...sweeery if yor intension is tryn to seduce/sleeep with me ......fogggggerrrrit....aint gonnno happen!!! (THATS YOR PUNISSMENT) angry

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 27, 2015
MrCork:

...sweeery if yor intension is tryn to seduce/sleeep with me ......fogggggerrrrit....aint gonnno happen!!! (THATS YOR PUNISSMENT) angry

Darling....you are very funnygrin grin
Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by MrCork: 9:13am On Jul 27, 2015
adeh39:

What is this one saying? undecided

....so u telln me if I pullover wit ma £28,000(cash) Range rover spot(..not to forget am a Londoner)...u wunt naturaly fall in love at forst sight...YOU LIE, again!!! angry

...anyways bak to the thread b4 bein rudely interrupted that that village lagos girl called Adeh39.....Ladies, what say you?
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 27, 2015
MrCork:

....so u telln me if I pullover wit ma £28,000(cash) Range rover spot(..not to forget am a Londoner)...u wunt naturaly fall in love at forst sight...YOU LIE, again!!! angry

...anyways bak to the thread b4 bein rudely interrupted that that village lagos girl called Adeh39.....Ladies, what say you?
smiley

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!

3 Likes

Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 27, 2015
adeh39:

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!
You and Mrcork ehn. You'd make a perfect couple.. wink wink wink

This is what we talking about. Love at first sight..... grin

6 Likes

Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by MrCork: 9:37am On Jul 27, 2015
booqee:

angry

1 Like

Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by MrCork: 9:38am On Jul 27, 2015
booqee:

..despite my Range rover & despite me bein a Londoner...I no you love me...correct? smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by IamLEGEND1: 9:40am On Jul 27, 2015
here comes MrDumb

#Again

3 Likes

Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 27, 2015
booqee:

grin grin grin

Perfect couple indeedgrin grin

Imagine wife slapping husband on their wedding day, because the man is acting like a dog?....that's what will happengrin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 27, 2015
MrCork:

..despite my Range rover & despite me bein a Londoner...I no you love me...correct? smiley
angry So u wanna lie you don't love adeh39? lightskin babe for that matter? angry

Goat

2 Likes

Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by sseunth(m): 10:39am On Jul 27, 2015
grad2012:

Will you believe me if I should tell you that I'm in love with you

Atleast have seen your pic before

1 Like

Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by adedayourt(m): 10:39am On Jul 27, 2015
grad2012:

ND U WNT BELIV IF I TOLD U HW I FELT BOUT U @ 1st SIGHT wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by ggrin(f): 10:55am On Jul 27, 2015
MrCork:
...Ladies...be honest, do you believe in love at first sight or Woud you simply prefa i walk by again?... Mature advise plis! wink
ogbeni ori oko undecided

1 Like

Re: Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 27, 2015
adeh39:

grin grin grin

Perfect couple indeedgrin grin

Imagine wife slapping husband on their wedding day, because the man is acting like a dog?....that's what will happengrin grin grin
Slap Mrcork? You've forgotten he's a londoner and he drives a £28,000(cash) Range rover spot. Plus he has lots and lots of moiney....

no my dear slapping is gonna be the last thing on yor mind (no oiffencee) grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! / SHOCKING! One Week To Her Wedding, We Are Still PUCKING. Guy Comes Out Clean / My Son Is So Grown Up - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.