Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Please Help: My Friend Is Dying Of His Wife’s Infidelity - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help: My Friend Is Dying Of His Wife’s Infidelity (1190 Views)

My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. / Check Out The Snake My Friend Killed In His Compound This Morning / Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: My Friend Is Dying Of His Wife’s Infidelity by krukere: 5:16am On Jul 27, 2015
This was a very disgraceful incident that happened to my close colleague. My friend and his wife with me are all academic staff in a university in southern Nigeria. This couple’s marriage has just lasted for only 2years before my friend got his wife scholarship to do 3yrs PhD program in the United Kingdom. Before her departure to the UK, my friend and his lovely wife were happily married with a bright career together as lecturers. However, they have no children yet as they were still believing God for the fruit of the womb. No medical issues from both sides. No pregnancy yet possibly because of distance as stated by their doctor. My friend and the wife had arranged their visiting each other for every 4 months interval until she finishes her PhD studies and return to Nigeria.
In one of his visits to the wife sometime last year, he noticed that the wife has been having a facebook relationship with a married Nigerian man who lives in Tanzania. The husband enquired and found out that they both met and exchanged contacts at the Paris Airport on transit as she was returning back to the UK after one of her visits. In a very kind and reprimanding manner, the husband warned her seriously to desist from such unholy facebook relationship which she accepted. But after he returned to Nigeria, the wife re-established conversation with the said man.
After about 4 months when the husband visited her again in the UK, he noticed that the wife has sneaked out of UK to go and sleep with this man in Tanzania. She has actually left UK on a Friday and returned on a Monday as indicated on her international passport after all her husband warnings.
The husband had noticed some changes in her behaviour and asked her whether she has been cheating on him which she vehemently denied consistently. Unknown to her, the husband has checked her international passport, emails and her skype conversations with her lover in Tanzania and confirmed the infidelity.
On presenting those glaring evidences, she broke down and started shading tears begging for forgiveness. Her weeping was after he has found out not before.
Now my friend is back in Nigeria so hurt, confused and frustrated. He doesn’t know what to do. He really needs help and sound advice.
Please before you start advising note these seven things:
1. This is the first time the wife is caught cheating. She appears to me as a very nice woman before she left for her studies.
2. She has just visited the husband two (2) weeks back before embarking on the said journey to commit adultery with a happily married Nigerian man living and working in Tanzania.
3. She doesn’t lack anything in terms of finance because she is fully funded through the scholarship secured for her by her husband with her salary and that of her husband’s running.
4. The lady did not even request for any money from the man except that he paid for her return flight, visa fee and the hotel where they lodged for 2 nights.
5. She admitted they used condom during her forced confession.
6. The couple have been believing God for children.
7. She never confessed until the husband found out.
Please your kind advice.
Re: Please Help: My Friend Is Dying Of His Wife’s Infidelity by HungerBAD: 5:17am On Jul 27, 2015
Advice needed on a cheating wife? wow.

There is nothing anybody can say. Nothing any Pastor,Imam, Traditional Ruler,Elders, Parents or friends can say that can be a decisive decision, but what the husband decides himself.

I have repeatedly asked myself why do people cheat? the answer i have still not gotten. Even in the Bible, Solomon sent a Soldier to his death, so he can sleep with his wife.

I have repeatedly said it, i will not advice a married couple to walk away from each other, and i will not judge them on why they cheat. The decision is theirs to take.

Personally, can i forgive a wife that cheats?NO.

But i have seen some men who take wive's back after they cheat on them. Even Bob Marley took Rita Marley back, after she not only cheated, but had two kids for another man while still married to Bob Marley, and one in later after he died.

But we are African's.

Play this scenario in your mind. Play the Video in your mind the way you make love to your lady, Play the Video in your mind the way she holds you tight whispering your name, Play the Video in your mind of another man now doing the same thing to her. It is hard to swallow right?that alone should make any man take an informed decision.

The problem with people that cheat, is that they will cheat again. Cheaters, don't just wake up to cheating one day, It is in their DNA.

To the OP, sadly there is nothing anybody can write here. The decision is on the man himself to take.

Good Luck.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help: My Friend Is Dying Of His Wife’s Infidelity by enfantdedieu: 5:21am On Jul 27, 2015
Umu nwanyi

1 Like

Re: Please Help: My Friend Is Dying Of His Wife’s Infidelity by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:22am On Jul 27, 2015
My brother advice no dey oh, posters below fit get 1
Re: Please Help: My Friend Is Dying Of His Wife’s Infidelity by Ahmed0336(m): 5:25am On Jul 27, 2015
I no wan misyarn, .maybe the poster below might have something reasonable to type.
Re: Please Help: My Friend Is Dying Of His Wife’s Infidelity by stanvesco(m): 5:28am On Jul 27, 2015
THIS ONE IS STRONG..ELEYI GIDIGAN......whow!!!
i really dont know what to say, or advice to give.
Many will say Divorceeee, but the Bibles say love and Forgive...yet same Bible says.....Divorce on account of infidelity.
Hmmm dis wan is strong oh.....Is it like it was the distance The cheating partner is still distance away??
is it money nope
I think just maybe he(husband) was her first and shes seeking adventure, its better he sits her down and let them talk oh, because this story is too perfect...thats; theres simply no reason for to CHEAT

1 Like

Re: Please Help: My Friend Is Dying Of His Wife’s Infidelity by stanvesco(m): 5:31am On Jul 27, 2015
This thread just spoilt me sha......honey wherever you are; just know that your masters abroad we talked about is cancelled....you going to be visiting the obstetricians intstead

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: My Friend Is Dying Of His Wife’s Infidelity by KILODE1KGLO: 5:38am On Jul 27, 2015
I didn't read but it gladdens my heart that women are winning in the game of cheating.

Useless men wasting their energies outside then coming home to give us their sloppy seconds.

We won't rest until these Useless men come begging for mercy.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help: My Friend Is Dying Of His Wife’s Infidelity by Nobody: 5:42am On Jul 27, 2015
Let's forgive her, she's just trying to be adventurous.

If she tries it again, fling her out of your life.
Re: Please Help: My Friend Is Dying Of His Wife’s Infidelity by stanvesco(m): 5:43am On Jul 27, 2015
KILODE1KGLO:
I didn't read but it gladdens my heart that women are winning in the game of cheating.

Useless men wasting their energies outside then coming home to give us their sloppy seconds.

hahhahahahahahahahahahahah

women certainly cant win the game of cheating because they must cheat with a man.......at most na draw.....
Re: Please Help: My Friend Is Dying Of His Wife’s Infidelity by freeDR(m): 5:45am On Jul 27, 2015
If I were the husband, nothing will stop me from divorce, shikena.
Re: Please Help: My Friend Is Dying Of His Wife’s Infidelity by blaze2cool(m): 5:48am On Jul 27, 2015
KILODE1KGLO:

wait a minute who you help.......

if you like stop cheating no concern me undecided
Re: Please Help: My Friend Is Dying Of His Wife’s Infidelity by echobee(f): 5:56am On Jul 27, 2015
Re u for real? shocked shocked. cry. Am not sure u re a lady sad
KILODE1KGLO:

Re: Please Help: My Friend Is Dying Of His Wife’s Infidelity by trapQ: 6:34am On Jul 27, 2015
once a cheat, always a cheat. either he accepts it and moves or he divorces her. I don't support divorce and think it's better to stick with his wife.

by the way, did he also stay celibate while she easy away??
Re: Please Help: My Friend Is Dying Of His Wife’s Infidelity by Mrbigman1(m): 7:42am On Jul 27, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Let's forgive her, she's just trying to be adventurous.

If she tries it again, fling her out of your life.

Who's this?
Re: Please Help: My Friend Is Dying Of His Wife’s Infidelity by Mrbigman1(m): 7:48am On Jul 27, 2015
One problem with women and cheating is that they feel confused and always in a pity state. Sorry, not only women, both men and even youths.

I can't just imagine what life will look like for d man, they can never be d same either way.

His decision should be matted on love and charity.
Re: Please Help: My Friend Is Dying Of His Wife’s Infidelity by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 27, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Who's this?
mr who undecided
Re: Please Help: My Friend Is Dying Of His Wife’s Infidelity by KILODE1KGLO: 9:25am On Jul 27, 2015
freeDR:
If I were the husband, nothing will stop me from divorce, shikena.

No be another woman you go still marry?..
Gbagbe oro jor.
It has been fixed.

1 Like

Re: Please Help: My Friend Is Dying Of His Wife’s Infidelity by KILODE1KGLO: 9:27am On Jul 27, 2015
trapQ:
once a cheat, always a cheat. either he accepts it and moves or he divorces her. I don't support divorce and think it's better to stick with his wife.

by the way, did he also stay celibate while she easy away??

I don't think his blockous is even working again sef.

The chicken has finally come home to roost.
It is finished.

1 Like

Re: Please Help: My Friend Is Dying Of His Wife’s Infidelity by KILODE1KGLO: 9:28am On Jul 27, 2015
blaze2cool:
wait a minute who you help.......

if you like stop cheating no concern me undecided

You know how many homes I don break, I dey Bleep people husband o

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: My Friend Is Dying Of His Wife’s Infidelity by KILODE1KGLO: 9:29am On Jul 27, 2015
stanvesco:

hahhahahahahahahahahahahah

women certainly cant win the game of cheating because they must cheat with a man.......at most na draw.....

Draw?
My husband smells my pants and snoops on my phones.
Time for women to cry over a man, has come and gone.
No more tears.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help: My Friend Is Dying Of His Wife’s Infidelity by freeDR(m): 10:49am On Jul 27, 2015
KILODE1KGLO:

Draw?
My husband smells my pants and snoops on my phones.
Time for women to cry over a man, has come and gone.
No more tears.
Your husband is in confirmed trouble. I pity him already.
Re: Please Help: My Friend Is Dying Of His Wife’s Infidelity by blaze2cool(m): 11:19am On Jul 27, 2015
KILODE1KGLO:

You know how many homes I don break, I dey Bleep people husband o
congrat man because ur not a lady grin got u!
Re: Please Help: My Friend Is Dying Of His Wife’s Infidelity by stanvesco(m): 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
KILODE1KGLO:

Draw? My husband smells my pants and snoops on my phones. Time for women to cry over a man, has come and gone. No more tears.
whoooow!

(1) (Reply)

Shocked:russian Lab Invents Chemical That Peels Off Black Skin (see Photo) / Attention! Fake Nairalander Busted! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.