Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

How Tinubu Lured Five Govs Out Of PDP — Tony Momoh - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu Lured Five Govs Out Of PDP — Tony Momoh (21676 Views)

SGF: Ex-cpc Members Lobby For Tony Momoh, Galadima / Buhari Appoints James Momoh As NERC Chairman / How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Tinubu Lured Five Govs Out Of PDP — Tony Momoh by donfranklin(m): 8:36am On Jul 27, 2015
Too long
Re: How Tinubu Lured Five Govs Out Of PDP — Tony Momoh by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:36am On Jul 27, 2015
Tinubu, the Jagaban of Borgu, is the master of the game.
Re: How Tinubu Lured Five Govs Out Of PDP — Tony Momoh by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 27, 2015
Re: How Tinubu Lured Five Govs Out Of PDP — Tony Momoh by MrCounselor: 8:43am On Jul 27, 2015
....People cannot say that the government is slow or not working because, even without the ministers, the permanent secretaries have shown that the civil servants are the major officers concerned with the business of government. They have really been performing since Buhari became President.

President Buhari is a man that I have been with since 2003. I was the head of his campaign organisation in 2003, 2007 and chairman of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) where he contested again for presidency in 2011. I know him so well that he is never a push over. He does his own things at his own pace. So, he doesn’t bother about detractors.
Smooth performance

Don’t forget that Nigerians will not ask those detractors who are complaining about not appointing ministers. Buhari needs to carefully prepare the ground for smooth performance. Nigerians should be patient.

They will be proud that Buhari is their President.

[size=15pt]Myopic and sentimental wailers wont see that...^^^^[/size]

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Lured Five Govs Out Of PDP — Tony Momoh by Tclassic(m): 8:45am On Jul 27, 2015
All i pray for is good governance........... TO THE LEAGUE OF WAILERS..........there is always two side to a coin, to d wailers, they think they are distracting and spoiling PMB's tenure, but believe me, it is other way round to MR P, d reason is this, to any mistake he made, it will be sight by d wailers in which we supporters wont want to loud it, seeing such mistake give room for soonest rectification.......to me, i think we should loud d effort of these wailers cus wailling aint easy at all, if na lie, ask saTANoid,
Re: How Tinubu Lured Five Govs Out Of PDP — Tony Momoh by yipata: 8:50am On Jul 27, 2015
Taylor86:
Is Tinubu not regretting it today

the evil men do lives with them

every hand or groups of hands that conspired my darling GEJ's failure will never achieve their ambition

GEj we're sorry

Guy u be WERE ALASO... if u ain't yoruba.. better thank ur God's from saving u from this powerful message to u
Re: How Tinubu Lured Five Govs Out Of PDP — Tony Momoh by Change2015(m): 8:51am On Jul 27, 2015
DaBullIT:
They were proztitutes if not for that, loyalty should not be bought

Amaechi was hounded out of the pdp by a dumb president and his wife with a greed and ego beyond control. Even governor Dickson of Bayelsa is glad to have the Jonathans removed from his neck. See how life turns...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Lured Five Govs Out Of PDP — Tony Momoh by Change2015(m): 8:53am On Jul 27, 2015
chuna1985:

And tinubu is regretting his marriage with north.

Who else is worth marrying?
Re: How Tinubu Lured Five Govs Out Of PDP — Tony Momoh by DaBullIT(m): 9:01am On Jul 27, 2015
Change2015:

Amaechi was hounded out of the pdp by a dumb president and his wife with a greed and ego beyond control. Even governor Dickson of Bayelsa is glad to have the Jonathans removed from his neck. See how life turns...

Noted
Re: How Tinubu Lured Five Govs Out Of PDP — Tony Momoh by damiloladuke1: 9:05am On Jul 27, 2015
that's politricks for you

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY HILARIOUS PERSONAL DIARY
Re: How Tinubu Lured Five Govs Out Of PDP — Tony Momoh by wellmax(m): 9:06am On Jul 27, 2015
Tinubu lured 5 governors? That guy must be a sage.
Re: How Tinubu Lured Five Govs Out Of PDP — Tony Momoh by wiseoneking: 9:22am On Jul 27, 2015
madridguy:
Jagaban of Africa.
The oracle of eko empire.
Chief coordinator of Nigeria politics.
Satanist/PDP greatest nightmare of all time.
Sai PMB
Sai Jagaban
Sai APC

Tinubu haters can locate the nearest lagoon or transformer and do the needful.
The 5 governors in question are his down fall today. They are the people that has refused him to see the light of the change mantra. Raising pdp guys that will finally bury him. The last destruction of tinubu is that he will be soo denied the APC BOT chairman. That will be his last burial. Who will morn for him? You? You?
Re: How Tinubu Lured Five Govs Out Of PDP — Tony Momoh by chichriso: 9:24am On Jul 27, 2015
they will soon turn against him as they did to GEJ
Re: How Tinubu Lured Five Govs Out Of PDP — Tony Momoh by uridiwan(m): 9:26am On Jul 27, 2015
[quote author=Taylor86 post=36312805] Is Tinubu not regretting it today

every hand or groups of hands that conspired my darling GEJ's failure will never achieve their ambition

GEj we're sorry
[/quote. Akpos don get sense. When you wan get ur own na?
Re: How Tinubu Lured Five Govs Out Of PDP — Tony Momoh by igweamaka85(m): 10:03am On Jul 27, 2015
Na wa o! Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: How Tinubu Lured Five Govs Out Of PDP — Tony Momoh by Ephemmm: 10:09am On Jul 27, 2015
Taylor86:

GEj we're sorry

You are sorry for what? May you ended up in Otueke as well tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Tinubu Lured Five Govs Out Of PDP — Tony Momoh by Ephemmm: 10:13am On Jul 27, 2015
wiseoneking:
The 5 governors in question are his down fall today. They are the people that has refused him to see the light of the change mantra. Raising pdp guys that will finally bury him. The last destruction of tinubu is that he will be soo denied the APC BOT chairman. That will be his last burial. Who will morn for him? You? You?

Was Tinubu an LG Chairman before GEJ seeks for his politicial support in 2011?
Was he a Councillor before PMB seeks for his support in 2015?
How you reason is surprising.
Re: How Tinubu Lured Five Govs Out Of PDP — Tony Momoh by 989900: 10:19am On Jul 27, 2015
Chief Olusegun Obasanjo was made President in 1999. He was in prison and his thought was to be free and not to die in prison
cheesy cheesy
Re: How Tinubu Lured Five Govs Out Of PDP — Tony Momoh by samento: 10:33am On Jul 27, 2015
Taylor86:

GEj we're sorry
GEJ or KEG. Rubbish.
Re: How Tinubu Lured Five Govs Out Of PDP — Tony Momoh by wazobiaN9(m): 10:35am On Jul 27, 2015
Taylor86:

GEj we're sorry

This intellectual lilliputian spreading the butter of nitwitness over the pages of NL, receive small sense!

Buhari may not be the messiah, but GEJ was an assured failure.
But there's no point in having any reasonable convo with you until you receive that small sense. grin grin
Re: How Tinubu Lured Five Govs Out Of PDP — Tony Momoh by halexito(m): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2015
Taylor86:

GEj we're sorry

Why d curse now? Be careful. Curses boomerang you know
Re: How Tinubu Lured Five Govs Out Of PDP — Tony Momoh by kernel504(m): 10:41am On Jul 27, 2015
Wow

Re: How Tinubu Lured Five Govs Out Of PDP — Tony Momoh by kernel504(m): 11:02am On Jul 27, 2015
Surprise

Re: How Tinubu Lured Five Govs Out Of PDP — Tony Momoh by yahrant140(m): 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
My FELLOW NL, when you want to pray, just pray for grace of God not power......if it isn't grace of God, no way former governor would lure 5 seating governors.
Re: How Tinubu Lured Five Govs Out Of PDP — Tony Momoh by ibntwk: 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
madridguy:
Jagaban of Africa.
Sai PMB
Sai Jagaban
Sai APC

And they would become history, Lobatan. Let them go and hug transformers incase too
Re: How Tinubu Lured Five Govs Out Of PDP — Tony Momoh by Eazydeek(m): 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
Taylor86:

GEj we're sorry

You are dumb & stupid, Nigeria cannot run a one party system, its a slavery when PDP been ruling for 16yrs no head no tail ... So opposition is good for democracy, same way your dead PDP is now an opposition

No sensible nigeria is sorry for sending incompetent, corrupt minded, Yam and Goat Ph.d holder , Stealing is Not corruption crusader to otueke

We are much relieved now so kill yourselves
Re: How Tinubu Lured Five Govs Out Of PDP — Tony Momoh by chika29: 7:49am On Jul 28, 2015
xpac01:
Too long.
its either ur 2naive,ignorant or 1 of d militants dats on amnesty salary 4doin nuthing.cos ur contribution hs always bn against gud reasoning even ur given concrete evidence of d wrong doing of d otuoke drunkand u'l still c or hear no evil.guy abeg park well,come rain come sunshine Jona$his fellow thievesmtheir halots must pay back our commonwealth dey'v stollen.u can wail till u enta lagon edonconsan me.
Re: How Tinubu Lured Five Govs Out Of PDP — Tony Momoh by xpac01(m): 8:08am On Jul 28, 2015
chika29:
its either ur 2naive,ignorant or 1 of d militants dats on amnesty salary 4doin nuthing.cos ur contribution hs always bn against gud reasoning even ur given concrete evidence of d wrong doing of d otuoke drunkand u'l still c or hear no evil.guy abeg park well,come rain come sunshine Jona$his fellow thievesmtheir halots must pay back our commonwealth dey'v stollen.u can wail till u enta lagon edonconsan me.
Too long! Summarize your stvpidity please.
Re: How Tinubu Lured Five Govs Out Of PDP — Tony Momoh by EmmyDe25(m): 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
madridguy:
Jagaban of Africa.
Sai PMB
Sai Jagaban
Sai APC

You forgot to add... The digital politician.

(1) (2) (Reply)

$1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing / Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North / Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.