Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) (26502 Views)

Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) / Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. / Obama Arrives Kenya. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 27, 2015
Interesting.
Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by SonOfTheLion(m): 10:56am On Jul 27, 2015
No visit to naija, no visit to Africa
Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 27, 2015
This is shameful,that obama wont come to 9ja,just bevause the dullard from daura callwd him osama
Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by melvin0004(m): 10:57am On Jul 27, 2015
undecidedbabagoslow shd hv persuaded Obama 2 visit us(Nigeria) since he has plans of visiting africa instead of dem wasting tax payers money on fruitless trip........ God help us wit Babaonechance n his fellow apc cohorts. ......

1 Like

Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by happney65: 10:58am On Jul 27, 2015
Princecalm:
if gay rights is among his agenda, he should just forget it

Ohhh and its cool to send people to Jail on the basis of their sexuality?Right?What concerns the Govt with what I do in the corner of my room..Shld your govt be bothered about the sexual preferences of an individual?As long as it isn't rape and its mutual consent..what concerns the govt with that..Yout govt should be concerned about how to make Africa the most backward continent a Giant in the comity of Nations not bothered about sexual preferences of its citizens...Abeg swerve..Mind you,Am not Gay..am 100percent straight..Just think what the govt is doing ain't right..Okay

2 Likes

Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by sped1oro(m): 11:00am On Jul 27, 2015
Obama is just playing a script of his paymasters, who are obviously the American conservatives..
Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by ylaa(f): 11:01am On Jul 27, 2015
going for another gay preaching.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by Plus234(m): 11:03am On Jul 27, 2015
So Obama no fit visit country he choose to visit again, must any of his visit term GAY VISIT, abeg give the man some respect

1 Like

Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by Certifiedboss: 11:04am On Jul 27, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
the kunu drunkard we have as a president prefers to spent 2.2bn on a tour to the white house while other African president invited Obama to their country.... shameful thing..

If Obama had visited Nigeria during GEJ's regime I'm 100% sure they would have released a statement that they spent up to 4b in hosting the United States president on his 4 days visit
Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 27, 2015
Am disgusted by the sight of this guy.
Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 11:04am On Jul 27, 2015
Teeboy22:
OBAMA BADDO

I SEE YOU BRO

cheesy gringringringrin

When u go come naija na

You dey craze...dont invite that homosexual to nigeria..
Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by Macelliot(m): 11:05am On Jul 27, 2015
ketekete:
The Most Powerful In The World..
happney65:

Ohhh and its cool to send people to Jail on the basis of their sexuality?Right?What concerns the Govt with what I do in the corner of my room..Shld your govt be bothered about the sexual preferences of an individual?As long as it isn't rape and its mutual consent..what concerns the govt with that..Yout govt should be concerned about how to make Africa the most backward continent a Giant in the comity of Nations not bothered about sexual preferences of its citizens...Abeg swerve..Mind you,Am not Gay..am 100percent straight..Just think what the govt is doing ain't right..Okay

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion..
Govt. should not jail them, But it should not be legalised..
Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by HRich(m): 11:05am On Jul 27, 2015
This is the man whom Nigerian President took all the Hausa people and his cow farm workers to U.S and spent 2.2billion just to snap photo with him and his vice. He's now in Africa, with no plan of visiting Nigeria. I'm enjoying the show.

1 Like

Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by arsenalqueen(f): 11:07am On Jul 27, 2015
Billygee2u:

to be frank,their is a video that exposed Mishelle Obama's trans-gender,soon I find how to download it on Nairaland.
I can help you send it tru watsapp if u can callme on dis no 08166966557
Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 27, 2015
In other news, Rocha is busy erecting billboard in Imo of himself shaking Obama... APC must Let this man know that politics is beyond his reach...

Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by walemadu: 11:09am On Jul 27, 2015
hehe Buhari was disgraced cos he lacks swag grin grin
Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by arabianights: 11:10am On Jul 27, 2015
Otherique:
Hope the gay crusader wouldn't attempt to persuade Ethiopian president to accept gay rights.

Not everybody is as bold and confident as Uhuru Kenyatta.

BUHARI DIPLOMATICALLY SAID NO.......YES HE WASNT AS DIRECT AS KENYATTA BUT HE STILL SAID NO
Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by KingKuntaVart: 11:10am On Jul 27, 2015
Certifiedboss:

If Obama had visited Nigeria during GEJ's regime I'm 100% sure they would have released a statement that they spent up to 4b in hosting the United States president on his 4 days visit
you guys say buhari is change, why are u guys comparing him to your so called failed GEJ? you see the truth cant go un-noticed GEJ's administration set a standard for buhari and buhari is busy trying to meet that standard which he cant.... and would never GEJ was the best and would be the best president Nigeria has ever had...

3 Likes

Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by HRich(m): 11:11am On Jul 27, 2015
Certifiedboss:

Thank God Goodluck Ebere Jonathan did not host any1 of them. Now that your brain is block and your memory is lost, i would want to remind you how much OBJ spent in three cups of tea that Queen of England drank in her three days visit to Nigeria. According to OBJ and other Yoruba thieves Queen of England drank 8billion naira worth of TEA.

3 Likes

Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by nikkiking(m): 11:13am On Jul 27, 2015
Teeboy22:
OBAMA BADDO

I SEE YOU BRO

cheesy gringringringrin

When u go come naija na

bros. U don't forget naija na no go area.....
Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by amanze15(m): 11:14am On Jul 27, 2015
A beast and 500 state security agents......and a spy predator in the air, if them born u well near am angry grin grin
Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by HRich(m): 11:15am On Jul 27, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
you guys say buhari is change, why are u guys comparing him to your so called failed GEJ? you see the truth cant go un-noticed GEJ's administration set a standard for buhari and buhari is busy trying to meet that standard which he cant.... and would never GEJ was the best and would be the best president Nigeria has ever had...
You are just too right to be argued. Buhari only based on snapping pictures with Cows.
Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by Princecalm(m): 11:16am On Jul 27, 2015
happney65:

just one question for you, should someone be left free after murdering/raping someone just because he/she did the act in his/her room
Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by Teeboy22(m): 11:18am On Jul 27, 2015
nikkiking:
bros. U don't forget naija na no go area.....

hahahaha.

Ah don forget yi oooogrin cheesy

oya Obama no come naija again oo
Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by Teeboy22(m): 11:18am On Jul 27, 2015
tsdarkside:

You dey craze...dont invite that homosexual to nigeria..
u sef dey mad
Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by Teeboy22(m): 11:21am On Jul 27, 2015
When Reuben abati's mtn fone finally rings but it's just 33592 calling him!

1 Share

Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by HRich(m): 11:22am On Jul 27, 2015
Freemanan:
In other news, Rocha is busy erecting billboard in Imo of himself shaking Obama... APC must Let this man know that politics is beyond his reach...
He's right in his doings. Do you think is easy to spend 2.2billion just to take photos with Obama? Failures.
Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 11:23am On Jul 27, 2015
he shld go to zimbabwe so dt him n mungabe will tie the knot.sick pesident.ivy red
Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 27, 2015
HRich:
He's right in his doings. Do you think is easy to spend 2.2billion just to take photos with Obama? Failures.
It's painful...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus / Five People Shot Dead In Florida Airport / Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.