Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,948 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) (26497 Views)

Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) / Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. / Obama Arrives Kenya. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
valandy99:
Ethiopia fine o
They are becoming the number one economic hub in Africa.Talk about visionary leaders at the helm of affairs, unlike the baba go slow dullard grin grin
Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by Ranchhoddas: 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nairalandi:
Obama if u ar on Nairaland,hear me and hear me clearly.........if you did not stop this evil act,you will die a shameful death! Amusu!
you mumu ooo...
Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by Dinakas(f): 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
Someone called him gay ambassador today and another said he is their campaign manager
Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by ogaprime(m): 10:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
happney65:

Ohhh and its cool to send people to Jail on the basis of their sexuality?Right?What concerns the Govt with what I do in the corner of my room..Shld your govt be bothered about the sexual preferences of an individual?As long as it isn't rape and its mutual consent..what concerns the govt with that..Yout govt should be concerned about how to make Africa the most backward continent a Giant in the comity of Nations not bothered about sexual preferences of its citizens...Abeg swerve..Mind you,Am not Gay..am 100percent straight..Just think what the govt is doing ain't right..Okay

When your son will bring home a male partner, please accept the partner as your son/daughter-in-law or if your daughter should bring home a female marital partner, please accept the partner as your daughter/son-in-law. If not start saying NO now....
Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by ogaprime(m): 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
Macelliot:

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion..
Govt. should not jail them, But it should not be legalised..

If the jail term is removed, I know the overdo of Nigerians, gay-rape will increase. So bros, wetin you no go chop, no smell am ( what you won't eat, don't smell it).
Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by happney65: 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
ogaprime:

When your son will bring home a male partner, please accept the partner as your son/daughter-in-law or if your daughter should bring home a female marital partner, please accept the partner as your daughter/son-in-law. If not start saying NO now....

I dont have any problem with my Son/Daughter being Gay.No i dont..Most Gay people are born Gay,its something they cant say No against.Just like how you and I are straight..Just like how some people cant do without having Sex in a Week,na so some people be Homosexuals too..So i got nothing against them..Okay
Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by ogaprime(m): 11:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
happney65:

I dont have any problem with my Son/Daughter being Gay.No i dont..Most Gay people are born Gay,its something they cant say No against.Just like how you and I are straight..Just like how some people cant do without having Sex in a Week,na so some people be Homosexuals too..So i got nothing against them..Okay

Alright, may what you have typed and replied me won't stand against you when reality set it that your father's generation will ends on your (incase) gay son/daughter...

You see ehn, the truth is this gay thing is devilish and it something of the mind. Its from tender age that such thing starts developing. Why are you not gay??

1 Like

Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by happney65: 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
ogaprime:

Alright, may what you have typed and replied me won't stand against you when reality set it that your father's generation will ends on your (incase) gay son/daughter...

You see ehn, the truth is this gay thing is devilish and it something of the mind. Its from tender age that such thing starts developing. Why are you not gay??

Because am just not Gay..Am 100percent straight..I could have be Gay,but am just not..Likewise Gay people too,They wish to be straight but there hormones are Gay in nature..That was how they are created.No Fault of theirs..That is what i want you to know..Okay?
Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by ogaprime(m): 11:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
happney65:

Because am just not Gay..Am 100percent straight..I could have be Gay,but am just not..Likewise Gay people too,They wish to be straight but there hormones are Gay in nature..That was how they are created.No Fault of theirs..That is what i want you to know..Okay?

Keep on reading science novels and think its hormones. This is for you, read www.nairaland.com/2459324/testimony-struggled-homosexuality-more-than
Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by happney65: 11:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
ogaprime:

Keep on reading science novels and think its hormones. This is for you, read www.nairaland.com/2459324/testimony-struggled-homosexuality-more-than

Story for the Gods..And yet we have millions of people world-wide who cant become straight..They just cant..So that is it..
Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by preselect(m): 3:10am On Jul 28, 2015
SimpleVili:
Obama what you did is not fair o angry you know you're coming to Africa yet you allowed buhari waste over 2.2 billion to US for a fruitless Visit

Anyway i don't blame you, i blame our flabbergasted and paparazzi government that don't have a defined agenda for us apart from taking pictures sad

[size=14pt]when i looked at Kenyan and Ethiopian President i fell on my knees, lifted up my voice and WAILED . . . my God! my God! why hast thou abandoned Nigeria cry

How can u blame Obama. . . . he left the Moronic Terrorhammadu who was struggling to understand the meaning of 'inclusive government' and went to do some business with more serious African leaders[/size]
Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 7:31am On Jul 28, 2015
Teeboy22:

u sef dey mad

you want to see obama?? go to america go see him...dont invite him to nigeria..........

btw...obama is not black...he is halfcast...the worst typ...he is homosexual halfcast....
Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by Teeboy22(m): 9:15am On Jul 28, 2015
tsdarkside:

you want to see obama?? go to america go see him...dont invite him to nigeria..........

btw...obama is not black...he is halfcast...the worst typ...he is homosexual halfcast....

grin i gat ur point
Re: President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by ogaprime(m): 11:54am On Jul 28, 2015
happney65:

Story for the Gods..And yet we have millions of people world-wide who cant become straight..They just cant..So that is it..

And many more will still become gay because its devilish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five People Shot Dead In Florida Airport / 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus / RAF Typhoon Jets Intercept Russian Bombers Flying North Of Scotland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.