Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

What Could Be The Reason? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Be The Reason? (3780 Views)

See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? / Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be The Reason? by eyonigger(m): 2:40pm On Mar 15, 2009
As some people know, when I came to NL, I started with my relationship issue, this is a continuation of what I am presently experiencing, and I need yall help/advise on this. As formerly speculated, my girlfriend resumed FUTO as a jambite, 2 weeks after her resumption, she started acting somehow, I laid out the thread on NL here, and some posts were helpful.

To cut the story short, things were stabilized between us, communication was opened and we found it hard to miss each other, then later on, she started changing, no calls no txt, its only when she needs stuff like airtime is when she calls. Its been almost 2 weeks now that we last spoke or exchanged text, before then, she requested for an Ipod as her bday gift, her calls was constant during this time. It took me like 5 days before I actually decide to send her the Ipod, soon as she got it, she stopped calling, I sent her a txt and was expecting a response, bt she didnt.`So ever since then, I had to let her be, neither of us has contacted each other ever since then.

All am trying to ask yall is, since this gurl was not a demanding type when she was back here in Lagos, a committed and convincingly loving gurl. Is it that she has now found another guy and has made me a new MUGU_CLIENT@KEEPONPAYING.BIZ? Or is it just the normal ego placed on her head that might make her feel "oh well just because he has bought me an ipod and other stuffs does not mean I should be the one to keep seeking his attention, instead he should be the one, My pple I just dnt know what to think anymore, cos am still in love with this shawty.

Please best advise/insight needed. Thanks in advance

EYO!
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by Gabry(f): 2:49pm On Mar 15, 2009
Deji, did you receive ma email?
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by eyonigger(m): 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2009
babez when was that?
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by webpro(m): 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2009
wen you get the chance to talk to her again. ask her why she is behaving such way. critically study her replies and responds. you will know if she is trying something funny of maybe she is occupied wit something or the other. u know
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by Gabry(f): 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2009
eyonigger:

babez when was that?

Somewhere last week naa
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by olanajim(m): 3:01pm On Mar 15, 2009
@poster,
CONGRATULATION!
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by Hotstepper(f): 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2009
my dear, u knowat to do but u dont wanna do it. da gurl in question is FFF (FRIEND FOR FOOD), she calls u only wen she needs sumthing and u will carry and give her, na wahh, why dont ppl use common sense?
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by Gabry(f): 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2009
Hotstepper:

my dear, u knowat to do but u dont wanna do it. da gurl in question is FFF (FRIEND FOR FOOD), she calls u only wen she needs sumthing and u will carry and give her, na wahh, why dont ppl use common sense?

Because he really really really loves her naaa. Its hard to let go at times with such feelings. . . Poor Deji. . . sad
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by patwhizkid(f): 3:09pm On Mar 15, 2009
Hey ya Deji, pele o.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by eyonigger(m): 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2009
Hotstepper:

if u read my post well, u'll see that I have every reason to carry along, it aint like she was lyk dat when she was here in Lag.

Gab babez, I got the email, wats up with that?

webpro:

wen you get the chance to talk to her again. ask her why she is behaving such way. critically study her replies and responds. you will know if she is trying something funny of maybe she is occupied wit something or the other. u know

wil do, ty.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by segzicres(m): 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2009
guy free the babe and move on with ya life. there's on need wasting your precious n productive thmd on some dum babe.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by segzicres(m): 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2009
guy free the babe and move on with ya life. there's on need wasting your precious n productive thmd on some dum babe.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by Czarskit(m): 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2009
@ op

Whr av u bin?! I'v nt had a gud 'cyber fight' in ages. . . embarassed
I hope to get one pretty soon!

@ topic

Ur gal's probably aving a gr8 tym! Meetin' new ppl, makin' a few more friends etc

She's nt meant 2 miss u @ this point. Just ignore her 4 a while & c wat happens. If she doesn't get in touch, I suggest u jump & if she does, u sure know what to do. So, just ignore her. . .

P.S: If she calls & asks 4 sumtin, promise 2 do it ( but fail to). . . wink
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by Gabry(f): 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2009
yes ooo Deji, you should follow Czars advice. . . Now why I didnt think of that?
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by CrazyMan(m): 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2009
If you must know, I don’t believe in distance relationships. Let me share a little story with you.

In 2006, I once dated a girl, few months later; she gained admission into UI (University of Ibadan) I knew that was the end of our relationship but I decided to remain mute as if nothing was going on.

As usual, she lied and told me how she’s going to miss me; she promised to keep calling and texting, I looked at her and managed to believe her fabricated story.

Just like your story eyonigger, she changed over night, stopped picking my calls, stop texting, stopped calling. I managed to put myself together and get over that mess.

Ever since then, I don’t commit myself to distance relationships.

So if I were you eyonigger, I would just forget about her and move on with my life; look for someone else within your vicinity and date.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by Gabry(f): 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2009
WHAT NOOOOOO!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked sad embarassed cry

What is happening to this earth WHY!
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by C2H5OH(f): 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2009
Poster be correct mugu
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by olanajim(m): 7:19pm On Mar 15, 2009
The poster is neither a mugu or a smart guy. I think he is truly confused. He is the first on nl that had taken the same problem to and fro the forum. He created threads after threads trying to find out what was wrong and what will be wrong. To his credit, he was sincere about it all. And he, to my knowledge, have not changed ID like many would have done. That is one reason I respect him.

So, rather than join in making fun, I will read the thread and have fun, knowing that those who will attack him are coming, and he won't sit back and watch. . .

I reserve my comment on the topic.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by Iranoladun(f): 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2009
Send her a text & email if she did not pick your call and then wait. If she's yours she will come around especially if she needs something but don't give her any material thing or money till end of semester/session then take her on date, find out what happen read her reaction which should give you an idea whether she's genuine or professing cupboard love. Best of luck!
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by ravenzord(m): 8:07pm On Mar 15, 2009
Yeah eyo i'll advice U 2 leave d chick alone,but b4 U do tell her 2 send bk d iPod, dt U need 2 upgrade it 4 sumthing else,if not U'd ve been a certified MUMU!
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by asha80(m): 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2009
All am trying to ask yall is, since this gurl was not a demanding type when she was back here in Lagos, a committed and convincingly loving gurl. Is it that she has now found another guy and has made me a new MUGU_CLIENT@KEEPONPAYING.BIZ? Or is it just the normal ego placed on her head that might make her feel "oh well just because he has bought me an ipod and other stuffs does not mean I should be the one to keep seeking his attention, instead he should be the one, My pple I just dnt know what to think anymore, cos am still in love with this shawty.

grin cheesy grin
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by Frizy(m): 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2009
All this Ipod, bag business doesn't seem to be a good way to sustain a relationship. In fact it ends it. If you need to buy her something, a classy chocolate would do. cool

To come to the topic, for some reasons I don't advice you dragging over relationships that seem one sided. Call it an end, there are some on the waiting list. My advise is to have "a reserve you can fall back on".
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by eyonigger(m): 2:38am On Mar 16, 2009
Czarskit:

@ op

Whr av u bin?! I'v nt had a gud 'cyber fight' in ages. . . embarassed
I hope to get one pretty soon!

@ topic

Ur gal's probably aving a gr8 tym! Meetin' new ppl, makin' a few more friends etc

She's nt meant 2 miss u @ this point. Just ignore her 4 a while & c wat happens. If she doesn't get in touch, I suggest u jump & if she does, u sure know what to do. So, just ignore her. . .

P.S: If she calls & asks 4 sumtin, promise 2 do it ( but fail to). . . wink

Czarskit, ur intelligence is undeniably upright.

gabrywyl:

WHAT NOOOOOO!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked sad embarassed cry

What is happening to this earth WHY!

Gab babez, no worry, the earth is still revolving, bebe si nn lo.

olanajim:

The poster is neither a mugu or a smart guy. I think he is truly confused. He is the first on nl that had taken the same problem to and fro the forum. He created threads after threads trying to find out what was wrong and what will be wrong. To his credit, he was sincere about it all. And he, to my knowledge, have not changed ID like many would have done. That is one reason I respect him.

So, rather than join in making fun, I will read the thread and have fun, knowing that those who will attack him are coming, and he won't sit back and watch. . .

I reserve my comment on the topic.

I was given a moment of silence here, I feel u bro, bt I would really appreciate an advise from u, if it be helpful for future reference or not, your message alone has torn through the power of emotional MISERY.

ravenzord:

Yeah eyo i'll advice U 2 leave d chick alone,but b4 U do tell her 2 send bk d iPod, dt U need 2 upgrade it 4 sumthing else,if not U'd ve been a certified MUMU!

ThAnks anyway, i reserve dat as a wayward idea.

Frizy:

All this Ipod, bag business doesn't seem to be a good way to sustain a relationship. In fact it ends it. If you need to buy her something, a classy chocolate would do. cool

To come to the topic, for some reasons I don't advice you dragging over relationships that seem one sided. Call it an end, there are some on the waiting list. My advise is to have "a reserve you can fall back on".

I'll rhyme to this:

Why should I have a RESERVE that I don't DESERVE/
Havent found a gurl like her that I can love n PRESERVE/
Dnt care about the long DISTANCE, take this for an INSTANCE/
I am CHEATING, and KERMA tells me she is CHEATING/
Dnt think im entitled to a relationship dat is BEFITTING/
I no be mugu, bt gangster like me wont walk away from a love that Is UNRESISTING/
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by topup: 4:56am On Mar 16, 2009
At the poster;

Chances are she's gotten over you, when these youths go to uni (as if I'm not one myself tongue), they change, because their environment changes, maybe she was a humble and committed girl because she had no other option, her parents might have watched over her, or she knew too many mutual friends to be able to get away with screwing you about.

My intuition tells me that she's being distracted; whether it's by another guy or just the hustle and bustle of university life I can't say. All I know is that she has bumped you to the bottom of her priorities and it's sad - because you love her a lot (or so you claim).

My advice is to talk to her, in this talk you should raise the issues of lack of contact and attention, and if she responds concerned with a reasonable excuse then you can rest assure that she is most likely genuine, however if she laughs it off and tells you you're paranoid or makes extravangant promises about how she's going to shower you with love, then be aware that maybe she's just baiting you because she's trying to kill your suspicion.

My suspicion tells me that maybe she likes another guy, sad

Sorry, but that's what I think.

You deserve better anyways, because girls DUMP guys that they don't like, however they STRING ALONG those who are kind and patient, and keep them as back up, in a way it's flattering because you are too good to lose, but in another way you are not interesting enough (not literally) to maintain.

In a response to crazykid;

I am sad that because of that ONE girl you have now decided to strike out any chances of long distant relationship. Let me introduce myself to you; a hopeless romantic and I am severely GENUINE smiley. I told my boyfriend I wanted to stay despite the distance and I was very willing to make it work, and because he had a bad experience with this in the past, he just left me, the whole thing was messy, at times it made no sense why we broke up, he still wanted to come by to hang out, and he called to see me. Heartbroken I too feel like staying away from long distance relationships, but I just felt it wasn't fair.

I have noticed that these days people aren't willing to love anymore, they want to play the game, they want to win it SO bad that love becomes strategy and chances, the risks are diminshed and replaced by calculations. The beat of the heart is replaced by the tick of the clock, and the clock ticks fast, time doesn't rewind, so if you intend to live your life this way, be careful.

For now my heart was torn and I doubt he can rewind the damage.

Peace & God Bless tongue

(Just some insight for ya's!!)
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by oluwafemi113(m): 7:33am On Mar 16, 2009
@ poster
abeg forget that babe
she don get another man for sch, we are once a student now
abi no be greatest Nigeria student

@ poster look for another babe way go love you
that one na mugu she they look for
or you still wann they fun mugu
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by olanajim(m): 7:51am On Mar 16, 2009
@topup,
Heard you are on fb. Can we link up? I dont have your full name or email. So get mine on my nl profile and work it out.

Oh, not for anything. I just want to find a answer to a question.

@eyonngger,
C U later! I will be off soon.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by Omolola1(f): 9:36am On Mar 16, 2009
@ EYO

I have been reading thru all your posts and it all centers on this!

Anyway, leave the girl alone.

She asked you to buy an IPOD for her and you bought it, you be complete M***

Anyway, ignore her.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by eyonigger(m): 11:14am On Mar 16, 2009
oluwafemi113:

@ poster
abeg forget that babe
she don get another man for sch, we are once a student now
abi no be greatest Nigeria student

@ poster look for another babe way go love you
that one na mugu she they look for
or you still wann they fun mugu

undecided

But yall lets come to think of it, if she is really taking me for a mugu, all those weekly recharge cards that she gets from me, is it possible just to walk away from such Bonuses for no reason? I mean if ur taking some1 for mugu, u'll still keep on being a pretender so that I can still be paying. But I just need to be sure before I make any final step. I don tire!
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by olanajim(m): 11:23am On Mar 16, 2009
Eyo,
you are working, right?
2. You have not completed your tertiary education, right?
3. You are not ready to marry now, even if the gal ask for it, right?
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by eyonigger(m): 11:28am On Mar 16, 2009
olanajim:

Eyo,
you are working, right?
2. You have not completed your tertiary education, right?
3. You are not ready to marry now, even if the gal ask for it, right?

Sir:
1: I am working
2: I have
3: I am not ready, if she ask what sir?
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by olanajim(m): 11:30am On Mar 16, 2009
If she ask for marriage.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by sparta(f): 11:41am On Mar 16, 2009
She don forget you tetey. Stop wasting your resources on her, she is just taking advantage of you. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) / Is Your Girlfriend Taller Than You? / 20 Things You Should Never Say When Someone Says ‘I Love You’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.