Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,047 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 (53648 Views)

Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics / Shatta Michy: I Had Sex With Shatta Wale The First Day We Met At Age 17 (video) / Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by Akinz0126(m): 10:47am On Jul 27, 2015
Rip pretty lady.Who knows they probably murdered her because of the inheritance known of them laboured for.
Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by jamst2(m): 10:48am On Jul 27, 2015
tociano009:
Say no to Drugs
I tell ya

1 Like

Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:49am On Jul 27, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Amin loruko Jesu ChristI! !

I bind and rebuke every agent of untimely death. Evil forces trying to terminate our destiny shall fall and DIE loruko ti Baba ati Omo atI Emi MIMO....Amin!!!

MFM style.
Amin o
Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by ooshinibos: 10:57am On Jul 27, 2015
ogunwalea:
Why... cry
why ? are you serious ?
Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by cap28: 10:57am On Jul 27, 2015
Rip angel, at least you are now with your mother away from the vultures and leeches who tormented you when you were alive.

Two things need to happen now- nick Gordon the gold digging parasite needs to be immediately arrested and the family lawyers need to ensure that her inheritance is transferred to her grandmother so that her worthless father does not get his hands on it. undecided
Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by chachanga: 10:59am On Jul 27, 2015
SaiBuharii:
May her soul rest in peace. She had an inheritance of about 150mn dollars waiting for her when she clocks 30 years.

Parental guidance is key. Whitney was never available to provide this.

The more reason she also went haywire, living it up and giving a lot of room for the pursuit of cheap thrills when most of her age-mates are still busy defining their vision and maximizing their purpose.

This makes me see the point in strict disciplinarians who despite being stupendously rich raise their kids to have value for money and moderation tempered with wisdom in all their endeavors.

What a waste....Adieu sha

/// Life Must Be lived the Achievement of its key purposes else we risk abuse the very life it self!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by otiigba1(m): 11:00am On Jul 27, 2015
Adedoks:
I don't understand what your problem is... Its just sad n ure not the only one.so many spiritual dead people on naira land. Oga next time keep your hatred about Religion to yourself.. N stop looking for unnecessary attention.its people like you that cry most to God in the secret of their heart.. Luckily for you your help is on the way
you too! Go and sit down! With your spiritual! , every thing is not about religion. Just because you claim to be religious doesn't mean every body is, you are so blinded with religion you can't reason rationally, some people follow the wrong path in live and unfortunately they die because of their carelessness its nothing to do with spirit, its common sense, wake up from your religious slumber!

And oh just because some one is not spiritual doesn't make them evil or bad, people who claim to be spiritual can be evil, bad or make mistakes in their lives too >: we are all humans no one is more righteous than the other, i believe

1 Like

Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by tuzle(m): 11:05am On Jul 27, 2015
R.I.P. they are following them from thier village.
Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by otiigba1(m): 11:10am On Jul 27, 2015
tuzle:
R.I.P. they are following them from thier village.
Really? How did you come to the conclusion that they are following her from village? grin grin unless you know the person following her.

Now that she is dead are they still following her?
Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:11am On Jul 27, 2015
RIP Bobbi Kristina.
I followed this story rather closely since her body was discovered in the bath.
I do also believe that Nick may have been involved somehow...$500Mn inheritance is not beans.
Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by tuzle(m): 11:15am On Jul 27, 2015
otiigba1:
Really? How did come to the conclusion that they are following her from village? grin grin unless you know the person following her.

Now that she is dead are they still following her?
dat is naija mentality for you when a person dies before the age of 40 it from the village and then the samething happens to the daughter, men it is surely from the village. I need to investigate if they have any root to naija.
Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 27, 2015
egariyi:

For both mother and daughter to die from similar circumstances, it clearly shows that the same person did both jobs! Since the mother's death could not be detected, the person then decided to try it out with the daughter and the result is what has played out. Proper investigation should be carried out among those interested in the estate of both mother and daughter!

But this similar circumstances happens to be drug overdose and greedy men.
If the daughter couldn't learn from her mum's mistakes then she has no one to blame.
Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by otiigba1(m): 11:18am On Jul 27, 2015
dotna:
May her soul rest in perfect peace.

Had this inner prayer she will pull through.

It's well.
Honestly! also had this feeling that she (i do not usually care for the so called celebrities) will live, atleast to get a second chance to mend her life
Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by otiigba1(m): 11:25am On Jul 27, 2015
Joavid:

But this similar circumstances happens to be drug overdose.
If the daughter couldn't learn from her mum's mistakes then she has no one to blame.

Even if there are enemies involved, she gave them an open door, a weapon to use against her.

The enemy always uses your weakness to get to you.
Absolutely! But she was a young girl and knows no better, i read some were that she did her best to get away from drugs, but it keep coming back in her face, one thing with drug is one need to disassociate from it entirely even if it means disassociating with families

1 Like

Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by ogbanje1(f): 11:29am On Jul 27, 2015
Illuminati people killed her like they killed her mummy. embarassed
Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by temmypotter(m): 11:30am On Jul 27, 2015
Its a sad thing truly,goes to show the monumental destructive effect losing a parent at an early age has on a child. Especially in scenarios of busy parent-child relationship. Been following bobbi's life since the aftermath of whitney's death! She went through so much! Pressure,castigation,fake friends with ulterior motives and she finally succumbed to her travails. I only hope she has now finally found peace with herself and the Creator. I can't help this nudging feeling though that there's more about her death than meets the eye.

1 Like

Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by otiigba1(m): 11:31am On Jul 27, 2015
tuzle:
dat is naija mentality for you when a person dies before the age of 40 it from the village and then the samething happens to the daughter, men it is surely from the village. I need to investigate if they have any root to naija.
Exactly! thats why nigerians do not bother to get treatment for illnesses in hospital, because their mind is already set on some old woman with dementia in their village that she is the one who caused the illness.

And when the illness eventually takes their live they blame the poor old woman grin just because they did not like her undecided
Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 27, 2015
SaiBuharii:
May her soul rest in peace. She had an inheritance of about 150mn dollars waiting for her when she clocks 30 years.

She obviously took after her parents. Papa drug addict, Mama drug addict and Pikin drug addict. Blood is thicker than Water sad

May her soul RIP though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by Laide20(m): 11:44am On Jul 27, 2015
Rich people & expensive and rare diseases

Na waa ohh!!
Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by twentycent(m): 11:48am On Jul 27, 2015
Its such a pity that she died this way&@dis age.. May she RIP, I comment my reserve towards d supposed brother/boyfriend and her father's role all through.

My twentycent..
Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by kayve(m): 11:48am On Jul 27, 2015
I actually knew when this gal was born, was really a lover of Whitney Houston & Bobby Brown.
Ooga ooooo,
What a waste
Teach us to live right oh Lord.
RIP Bobbi Kristina embarassed angry

1 Like

Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by mencade5(m): 11:48am On Jul 27, 2015
otiigba1:
you too! Go and sit down! With your spiritual! , every thing is not about religion. Just because you claim to be religious doesn't mean every body is, you are so blinded with religion you can't reason rationally, some people follow the wrong path in live and unfortunately they die because of their carelessness its nothing to do with spirit, its common sense, wake up from your religious slumber!

And oh just because some one is not spiritual doesn't make them evil or bad, people who claim to be spiritual can be evil, bad or make mistakes in their lives too >: we are all humans no one is more righteous than the other, i believe
tank u bro.

dont mind that bastard......i have already given him uppercuts to shut him up.
Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by HopeAlive14(m): 11:49am On Jul 27, 2015
RIP Bobbi Kristina Brown.
So sad
Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by Missbizy(f): 11:50am On Jul 27, 2015
RIP Kristina,
Truly, too much of everything kills
So Sad cry
Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by andyanders: 11:54am On Jul 27, 2015
SaiBuharii:

Whitney was into drug and her daughter copied her mother's life style and died same way the mother died.

Parents should be careful of the life style they play in the presence of their children, because they copy what you do.

Too bad for her.

1 Like

Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by cap28: 11:59am On Jul 27, 2015
This should serve as a lesson to neglectful parents -spend time with your kids, nurture them and teach themlife skills in case something happens to you. This girl did not know how to cope with life after her mother passed away and her father was not a good role model, as a result she relied on people who did not have her best interests at heart, she was very vulnerable and ended up in an abusive relstionship, her story is heartbreaking and should serve as a cautionary tale.

1 Like

Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by hadaydhollarpo(m): 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
When parent refuse 2train dia wards in d ways of d Lord such a story is inevitable. Thought its only Africa curses are inherited. It cud av be avoided had it bin she knew Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by Maximus85(m): 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
morereb10:
The adorable daughter of late singer Whitney Houston has passed on to glory. Bobbi Kristina Brown died on Sunday exactly 6 months after she was found in a bathtub in a condition similar to that of her late mother.

22-year-old Bobbi died yesterday at a care home for terminally ill people. She was surrounded by her family members as she breathed her last breath.

A family representative who released an official press statement yesterday said, ‘Bobbi Kristina Brown passed away July, 26 2015, surrounded by her family. She is finally at peace in the arms of God.’

Her death is now being treated as murder and the suspect is her boyfriend and her late mother’s adopted son, Nick Gordon.

May her soul rest in perfect peace (amen).

see more on www.exlinklodge.com/2015/07/whitney-houstons-daughter-bobbi.html

Sad sad sad.

Meanwhile, let the calculation begin, 7-26-2015 them go relate am to when her mama die now.
Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by Shymm3x: 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
Sad. RIP.
Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
Isn't Nick Gordan on suicide watch?
Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by Neplusultra(f): 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
989900:
She theoretically married her brother (her mum's adopted son), against all family and friends' advice . . . told her guardian/custodian (her grandma) off . . . wouldn't listen to anyone . . .what more can I say Kristina . . . cry
Imagine dat? invariably she committed incest too cos they've adopted him as a son!
Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by goodgate: 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ishilove:
What a waste. How transient is life, fleeting, it's pleasures.

Mum married a man who wasted her destiny while daughter died unsung and unfulfilled. Wasted, just like the mother. Talk about evil pattern.

I reject every destiny waster in Jesus' name.
so you attend my church, hmmm. I will say hi next time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Denrele Edun Fell From Stage In Port-Harcourt / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) / Meet 15 Unmarried Celebrity Dads In Nigeria + Their Baby Mamas (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.