Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Where Can I Buy Injoo 1is Casing And Battery?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where Can I Buy Injoo 1is Casing And Battery?? (1096 Views)

Please Friends Which Phone Can I Buy With 30k With Gud Camera And Battery Life / Should I Buy Injoo Fire 2 3g Or Tecno W3 / Innjoo 1is Battery And Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy Injoo 1is Casing And Battery?? by achu442(m): 8:12am On Jul 27, 2015
Please can someone help me out where I can get Innjoo 1is case and battery.Thanks
Re: Where Can I Buy Injoo 1is Casing And Battery?? by powerfulsettingz: 8:48am On Jul 27, 2015
Oga Pls if u hit the ans to that pls hint me, me self need but abt the battery u can't see it in town now, but there is this item battery that works for it I got it 1500
Re: Where Can I Buy Injoo 1is Casing And Battery?? by achu442(m): 9:02am On Jul 27, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Oga Pls if u hit the ans to that pls hint me, me self need but abt the battery u can't see it in town now, but there is this item battery that works for it I got it 1500
what's the battery name,and where did you get it?
Re: Where Can I Buy Injoo 1is Casing And Battery?? by Babalegba(m): 9:16am On Jul 27, 2015
achu442:
Please can someone help me out where I can get Innjoo 1is case and battery.Thanks
Injoo fire batteries are the same size as the 1is battery.They might work
Re: Where Can I Buy Injoo 1is Casing And Battery?? by achu442(m): 10:37am On Jul 27, 2015
Babalegba:
Injoo fire batteries are the same size as the 1is battery.They might work
Hope you are not joking??....OK..thanks I'll try it.

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Really Explored Mobile Uncle And Developers Option? / A Mobile Phone That Can Really Last For 15 Days: Check it out / Reasons Why You Need To Change That Your Phone Right Now !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.