Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) (63066 Views)

If You Are Born In The Month Of July, Here Are Some Few Things About You / Fun Photos From Wizkid’s 25th Birthday Party In SA | Da L.E.S, Stephanie Coker, / If You Are Born On The 7th Of July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by lordhugo(m): 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
Etizz:
grin my reaction when I see girls on man'O war...

Woe-man o'war.
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by Maeblaq: 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
Who send una work?
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by ziccoit: 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
dihalao:
Do you get paid when you join Man'O War or you do it for free?

Everything is not about money.
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by An2elect2(f): 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
judey1992:
how much are they gonna be paid? or are they gonna park their carry overs energetically.
mean embarassed
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
For what reason will you join a para military on campus, to fight war with cultist or what? Calling that lady in green head warmer,
Bimpe!
Bimpe!!
Bimpe eti e meelo?
Paramilitary no be play play oo

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by Etizz: 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
lordhugo:

Woe-man o'war.

Eh heh, na so una dey call am?
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by nigeriancuban: 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
hmmm,so these are our future leaders right..no wonder when sure people make it on the power trip the people surfer their drilling too
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by egbesunday: 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
What is de role of Man O war in our country.
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
these kids should invest their time in something worthwhile than engaging in man o war mumu training...their mates abroad are involved in innovations... angry angry
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by teepsee(f): 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
What nonsense, how comes this sht made fp, sorry I forgot it's nl mtchweee na who send them
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by asha01: 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
JideJamez:
More pictures

wan o war no dey rain again
its sheer joblessness
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by Olubodef(m): 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
Dey be modafucka and Funaab anti shutting.... I promise to treat dere Bleep up before I leave Funaab...,, especially dat Alhaja wet go dey form Boss for mancot park

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by Bwaal(m): 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
this pics is full of shiiiiiiiit this ain't drilling buh full of otondos been beaten by set of indiscipline shiiiiit mehn no military man in that camp
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by Olusola147(m): 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
Scam!scam!! Scam!!!
Naija palaba! grin
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by dihalao(m): 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
ziccoit:

Everything is not about money.
I am not saying everything is about money. I am just asking. If you dont have the answer, dont bother quoting me
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by princeohiku(m): 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
hmmmm una weldone
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by prophetfire: 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
The reason why Nigeria is in a mess is because most Nigerians believe everything is all about money. VOLUNTEERS THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by tlops(m): 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
they look like boko haram
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by Darkpal: 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
Them no get work. Instead of using their precious time to do something productive they are there wasting their time. Work no PAY.
What if there is a casualty in the course of this training, who will take care of the bills?
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
Frontpage topics today have been the worst selection since I registered on this forum. Seems there's no trending Nigerian topic compilers can milk hence the random selection of tripe gracing frontpage.

On topic: If this is not training to rescue the Chibok girls then its rubbish. I don't even see any hard drills. Crawling from point A to B is now so hard for the average Nigerian?
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
menix:
It baffles me with some stewpid queshion some ediots above have asked..

These guyz have volunteered to serve ur likes nd u re spitting rabbish..

Do u know what some schools would look like without the Cadets nd Man O war, they call it suffer head but do u know some times u sleep on those Hostel beds of urs some of these guyz re awake when there re intelligence of a strike.

We should learn to appreciate people's job to humanity..
oga, gbenu ori buruku so hun jor. When their mates are reading in night class they are busy doing the jobs of police and school security. Who send them?

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by prophetfire: 4:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
asha01:

wan o war no dey rain again
its sheer joblessness
a gainfully employed person would have known that the correct spelling should be reign not rain as in rainfall. I believe that you are the one that is jobless
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by gungab(m): 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
no wonder frat no fit breath for these! kudos guys

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by Vaughan27: 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
menix:
It baffles me with some stewpid queshion some ediots above have asked..

These guyz have volunteered to serve ur likes nd u re spitting rabbish..

Do u know what some schools would look like without the Cadets nd Man O war, they call it suffer head but do u know some times u sleep on those Hostel beds of urs some of these guyz re awake when there re intelligence of a strike.

We should learn to appreciate people's job to humanity..
Mtchewwww baba ar saying rubbish.
It's like u ar one of dem intelligence if strike do they hav radar or what do they u in detecting a strike, sule.

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by MadCow1: 4:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
Na these Man-O-War we go send to treat IpoB fuckup. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
belabela:
What is the relevance of this drill?
NOTHING!
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
MadCow1:
Na these Man-O-War we go send to treat IpoB fuckup. grin

na so.... grin grin grin grin

let them keep on insulting our warriors...who no know,go know by force..... grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
You need to join them first.... The citizenship and leadership training courses. kiss...I'm a better project manager today.

Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by tmxme(m): 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
Mtcheeeeew angry
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by thundafire: 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
man o war recruits always look unkept always looking raggish
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by lordmario(m): 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
Its not about payment, its about self discipline #Proud2BeAParamilitary

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by ElFenomeno1: 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
Child's play.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Big Python Killed In My Compound (photos) / Hippopotamus Caught In Kebbi Waters, Butchered (Photos) / A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.