Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) (63062 Views)

If You Are Born In The Month Of July, Here Are Some Few Things About You / Fun Photos From Wizkid’s 25th Birthday Party In SA | Da L.E.S, Stephanie Coker, / If You Are Born On The 7th Of July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by menix(m): 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
michaelwilli:

U forget that u worship her

Yea u right, with my fingers.....
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by michaelwilli(m): 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
menix:

Yea u right, with my fingers.....
Ur fingers in the air and her legs on ur goddamn head. Worthless is your name, madness is ur surname. D dust used to make u surely contained impurities. I can smell ur stupidity from ten galaxies away
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by menix(m): 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
michaelwilli:

Ur fingers in the air and her legs on ur goddamn head. Worthless is your name, madness is ur surname. D dust used to make u surely contained impurities. I can smell ur stupidity from ten galaxies away

That's lame bro.
Did u go online to copy that?

Kindly help my check if I 4got my golden ring in her.
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by michaelwilli(m): 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
menix:

That's lame bro.
Did u go online to copy that?

Kindly help my check if I 4got my golden ring in her.
Help my check?
SMH. An average nigerian would choose the devil over u
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by menix(m): 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
michaelwilli:

Help my check?
SMH. An average nigerian would choose the devil over u

Reason yo momma chose me to do her bidding since ur poppa is so Docile.
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by michaelwilli(m): 6:29am On Nov 03, 2015
menix:

Reason yo momma chose me to do her bidding since ur poppa is so Docile.
Baba, e no relate. Better luck next time. Try again.
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by menix(m): 6:50am On Nov 03, 2015
michaelwilli:

Baba, e no relate. Better luck next time. Try again.

Ow can I be related to you when no man knows your real father.

Or u 4gotten they were 17 men the night u were conceived.
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by michaelwilli(m): 9:39am On Nov 03, 2015
menix:

Ow can I be related to you when no man knows your real father.

Or u 4gotten they were 17 men the night u were conceived.
Since u begin dey talk, nairaland.com servers dey slow. Ya mouth odor is disastrous
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by menix(m): 10:08am On Nov 03, 2015
michaelwilli:

Since u begin dey talk, nairaland.com servers dey slow. Ya mouth odor is disastrous

Hahahahaha...

See how dull u re, we re on platform of written communication nd not oral communication.

U dullness just vibrated ur momma's grave.

If ur mouth odor is not as bad as ur looks pls upload ya pix..

Wasted sperm..
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by michaelwilli(m): 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
menix:

Hahahahaha...

See how dull u re, we re on platform of written communication nd not oral communication.

U dullness just vibrated ur momma's grave.

If ur mouth odor is not as bad as ur looks pls upload ya pix..

Wasted sperm..
Dem sopos masturbate u comot. Or make dem abort u. Wonda wat ya conjugal roaches were thinking
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by omoakin111: 10:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
menix:

Arguing with you won't be worth it, ur former CO, Pinocchio even attested to my claims when I confronted him that ur sets re bunch of clowns..

If u don't know pinocchio pls don't bother mentioning cous it shows u re still a learner...
This is a public forum u should be careful with names and blames, though my response to u was a bit harsh yet you got to understand the risk we take just to make the school secured with little or no assistance frm the mgt. To answer your question am a former senior officer there far above Pinocchio u mentioned and am very much on ground with happenings in the college, if your complaint are not satisfactorily dealt with u can approach other security units in the school.
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by omoakin111: 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
menix:

Arguing with you won't be worth it, ur former CO, Pinocchio even attested to my claims when I confronted him that ur sets re bunch of clowns..

If u don't know pinocchio pls don't bother mentioning cous it shows u re still a learner...
FYI am not in the rank of the person u mentioned, am a former senior officer in the coy, though my response was a bit harsh but you should try to understand the pain we go through seeing the same people we risk our lives for at no cost coming after us.
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by menix(m): 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
omoakin111:

FYI am not in the rank of the person u mentioned, am a former senior officer in the coy, though my response was a bit harsh but you should try to understand the pain we go through seeing the same people we risk our lives for at no cost coming after us.

I get the pain bro, if u really followed the thread u will see I had issues with people who don't believe in what u guyz re doing..

Just that this is a public room, I would have related more buh if u visit ur guard room look out for "Timberlake waz ere" on the wall.....
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by omoakin111: 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
Now I get wr u coming frm, its well.
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by AdmiralG: 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
pls how can one join the man o war in kaduna state and nasarawa state
Re: FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) by maleekgold(m): 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
oc2fish:
[color=#990000][/color]

I am a product of such system. I am proud of the discipline. I am studying out side Nigeria now.

Ko si omo warbay to shori buruuku .you rugged

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Big Python Killed In My Compound (photos) / Hippopotamus Caught In Kebbi Waters, Butchered (Photos) / A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.