Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

10 Ways A Guy Would React If A Lady S*ex Starve Them. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways A Guy Would React If A Lady S*ex Starve Them. (3340 Views)

Guy Would You Alow Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Wear This Outside / “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her / See Pastor Touching A Lady ’s ” Thing ” During Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways A Guy Would React If A Lady S*ex Starve Them. by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:12am On Jul 27, 2015
Morning!

Some Ladies nowadays has taken pleasure in denying their partner sex or Say No to Sex in their affair because of reasons known to them and only them, but this reasons won't and is not going well with the male folks, due to the fact that Some girls form virgin, Church girl but will go ahead and give some nicer guys the opportunity to get down with them. Without any further ado, these are some ways guys will react to such No sex relationship.

1.Spend Less:

Some guys ehn? After their gfs deny them the opportunity to access that box, they tend to decline drastically in their spending spree, lolz because they think you don't worth it after all you are not satisfying them. They think life is a give and take...money for hand back for ground..

2.They Call Names:

Guys after they've been deny sex or you say No sex before marriage, they immediately regard the lady as gold digger, bitch, learner harlot and so many names becos they are pained... Their reaction may just be amidst their friends.

3.They become more Temperamental:

Guys ehn you will fear their anger when its comes to No sex relationship or For now.. That very moment they act silly, stupidly because at that moment he will be angry even at the slightest mistake. Additionally some weed taker? Chai...

4.They get Jealous:

After the No sex part..Guys become a little insecure, they show jealousy, what do you expect someone you no satisfying, in this stage they believe the lady is seeing someone else, they get tensed up when they see their partner with another guy, some might just track your phones, ur social media account. If I can't have you Nobody should. Lolz

5.They look out to Sex givers/Cheat:

I like guys When they do this (players) they quickly look out for someone that can satisfy them in the area you are not. They look out for a new girl, in most case they won't leave the lady making you feel irrelevant and cheated..who cos am?

6.They Care Less:

In the act of you not giving them sex they so much desire.. They begin to care less about your well being, some won't compliment you, they won't even call on you for parties, if the lady call them they will not return calls or just beep, they will make you feel bad, then you start to notice that something is wrong..Na you cos am!

7.Revenge:

Some Guys derive pleasure in taking revenge on ladies that deny or sex starve them, they can go to the extent of cheating on you with you best friends not one, not two. Not because of anything but for you to know they can't be toyed with..Ha guys are wicked oo....

8.They Nag:

Sex starve a guy or Say No sex until marriage then u will know what nagging really means! They will complain even on your phone not properly charged or your sim not properly inserted..

9.They Lie:

This reaction from guys is rampant.. The very day a girl deny them sex, then they begin to lie most especially among their friends that they've had sex with the lady one million times even though they know within them that's its a lie. They won't wana feel like a learner among their peeps now, so they gat to lie....

By: BangerLee
Add yours
Re: 10 Ways A Guy Would React If A Lady S*ex Starve Them. by ladyF(f): 9:15am On Jul 27, 2015
Ok
Re: 10 Ways A Guy Would React If A Lady S*ex Starve Them. by winetapper: 9:17am On Jul 27, 2015
they want to show off with new girl in her presence

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways A Guy Would React If A Lady S*ex Starve Them. by naijaboiy: 9:18am On Jul 27, 2015
Nice thread.

But I support getting it from outside. It all depends on how long the sex starvation lasts.

If she's starving me based on a dispute we have i'll have to settle issues with her. But if it just starts all of a sudden and she's not ready to change then we'll have to sit down and define the new change our relationship is heading.

I for one won't agree to a "no sex relationship" before we start. I wouldn't want to agree to something I won't and can't endure later on.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways A Guy Would React If A Lady S*ex Starve Them. by kossyablaze(m): 9:20am On Jul 27, 2015
Hmmm ok o

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Ways A Guy Would React If A Lady S*ex Starve Them. by babyfaceafrica: 9:26am On Jul 27, 2015
What about ways ladies react when guys refuse to give the money?...ladies if you keep demanding money from a guy you are not married to ,be ready to submit to his sexual needs..relationship should be symbiotic not parasitic!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways A Guy Would React If A Lady S*ex Starve Them. by XavierBlue(m): 9:27am On Jul 27, 2015
i don't just feel like bashing this early morning

XavierBlue
Re: 10 Ways A Guy Would React If A Lady S*ex Starve Them. by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:28am On Jul 27, 2015
naijaboiy:
So what's the morale of this thread
only the intelligent ones will see it bro! How you dey?
Re: 10 Ways A Guy Would React If A Lady S*ex Starve Them. by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:29am On Jul 27, 2015
XavierBlue:
i don't just feel like bashing this early morning

XavierBlue

don't o
Re: 10 Ways A Guy Would React If A Lady S*ex Starve Them. by naijaboiy: 9:30am On Jul 27, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
only the intelligent ones will see it bro! How you dey?
You are indirectly saying i'm dumb.

I dey fine.
Re: 10 Ways A Guy Would React If A Lady S*ex Starve Them. by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:33am On Jul 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

You are indirectly saying i'm dumb.

I dey fine.
Cmon man.... U should show love in the first place like I always do to your own na!!
Re: 10 Ways A Guy Would React If A Lady S*ex Starve Them. by IamLEGEND1: 9:37am On Jul 27, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Cmon man.... U should show love in the first place like I always do to your own na!!

badt guy
e be like say you na confam player

#Hit&RunTinz
Re: 10 Ways A Guy Would React If A Lady S*ex Starve Them. by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:40am On Jul 27, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

badt guy e be like say you na confam player
#Hit&RunTinz
no be you teach me? Nauty u! Lol- iffa see yu? I go.....
Re: 10 Ways A Guy Would React If A Lady S*ex Starve Them. by naijaboiy: 9:42am On Jul 27, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Sorry man.

Didn't mean it that way.

I'll modify.
Re: 10 Ways A Guy Would React If A Lady S*ex Starve Them. by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:50am On Jul 27, 2015
naijaboiy:
Nice thread.

But I support getting it from outside. It all depends on how long the sex starvation lasts.

If she's starving me based on a dispute we have i'll have to settle issues with her. But if it just starts all of a sudden and she's not ready to change then we'll have to sit down and define the new change our relationship is heading.

I for one won't agree to a "no sex relationship" before we start. I wouldn't want to agree to something I won't and can't endure later on.
kudos..concise point.. So you also belong to No sex No marriage club... Bad boy traits!!
Re: 10 Ways A Guy Would React If A Lady S*ex Starve Them. by IamLEGEND1: 9:52am On Jul 27, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
no be you teach me? Nauty u! Lol- iffa see yu? I go.....

me is an innocent guy...

untainted by the touch of a woman

unmoved by the pull of the seductress.

#HowzItGoingBro?
Re: 10 Ways A Guy Would React If A Lady S*ex Starve Them. by naijaboiy: 9:54am On Jul 27, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
kudos..concise point.. So you also belong to No sex No marriage club... Bad boy traits!!
Lol that's my policy. But it may change,,who knows? grin

I may just meet a lady and decide that this one is worth waiting for. It's not like most guys can't do this,,but they are scared.

Have you been in a situation whereby you respect your girl and don't want to haggle her for sex,,she feels good with it but yet she has sex with another guy outside the relationship?

That's one of the reasons why guys will not want to wait.
Re: 10 Ways A Guy Would React If A Lady S*ex Starve Them. by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:55am On Jul 27, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

me is an innocent guy...

untainted by the touch of a woman

unmoved by the pull of the seductress.

#HowzItGoingBro?
hmm... Let me believe ur claim because I know one day ur yawa will Gas... #DoingFineoverHere
Re: 10 Ways A Guy Would React If A Lady S*ex Starve Them. by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:57am On Jul 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol that's my policy. But it may change,,who knows? grin

I may just meet a lady and decide that this one is worth waiting for. It's not like most guys can't do this,,but they are scared.

Have you been in a situation whereby you respect your girl and don't want to haggle her for sex,,she feels good with it but yet she has sex with another guy outside the relationship?

That's one of the reasons why guys will not want to wait.
hmmm! Like this... You see the very reason u should air your view on this?
Re: 10 Ways A Guy Would React If A Lady S*ex Starve Them. by naijaboiy: 10:01am On Jul 27, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
hmmm! Like this... You see the very reason u should air your view on this?
Lol,,sometimes I'm just lazy to type long notes.

Who dey pay me? cheesy
Re: 10 Ways A Guy Would React If A Lady S*ex Starve Them. by IamLEGEND1: 10:01am On Jul 27, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
hmm... Let me believe ur claim because I know one day ur yawa will Gas... #DoingFineoverHere
but the thread is on point though.

Hell hath no fury like the voice of a sex-starved guy

#StayAwesomeBruv
Re: 10 Ways A Guy Would React If A Lady S*ex Starve Them. by BANGERLEE1(m): 10:05am On Jul 27, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
but the thread is on point though.
Hell hath no fury like the voice of a sex-starved guy
#StayAwesomeBruv
hmmm thankz ma Main G.... 1 love all day!

Bash them and call me.
Re: 10 Ways A Guy Would React If A Lady S*ex Starve Them. by BANGERLEE1(m): 10:06am On Jul 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol,,sometimes I'm just lazy to type long notes.

Who dey pay me? cheesy
abi oo... We just dey use am chill noni.... Much love bruh #NoHomo
Re: 10 Ways A Guy Would React If A Lady S*ex Starve Them. by naijaboiy: 10:08am On Jul 27, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
abi oo... We just dey use am chill noni.... Much love bruh #NoHomo
Same here! cheesy
Re: 10 Ways A Guy Would React If A Lady S*ex Starve Them. by Fancylife(m): 11:49am On Jul 27, 2015
incase it made front-page i dedicate it to my gf miss mirabel, u are indeed a special bae
Re: 10 Ways A Guy Would React If A Lady S*ex Starve Them. by Humblebloke(m): 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
For what now....Sex is ubiquitos .......I will simply go and get laid elsewhere
If we were married..... I will just keep on eatingundecided

(1) (Reply)

Shout-out To Nigerian Girls Who Can Do This / Checkout This Cute Pregnant Family Photo / Funny: Facts About Yoruba People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.