Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Segun Arinze's Car In “JAJA The Great'' (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Arinze's Car In “JAJA The Great'' (PHOTOS) (46335 Views)

Segun Arinze With Tonto Dikeh And Lilian Esoro In Adorable Photo / Segun Arinze's Hideous Makeover Transformation On Movie Set [PICS] / Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Arinze's Car In “JAJA The Great'' (PHOTOS) by Iamoilprince(m): 11:53am On Jul 27, 2015
pdp done lose, money done finish. Time to pick up the long abandoned food. lol
Re: Segun Arinze's Car In “JAJA The Great'' (PHOTOS) by Westadon(m): 11:53am On Jul 27, 2015
Nice one
Re: Segun Arinze's Car In “JAJA The Great'' (PHOTOS) by Blaiinnee007(m): 11:54am On Jul 27, 2015
If you look closely @ that Car... Its a modified/reconstructed volkwagen beetle... My dad's very first car....
Re: Segun Arinze's Car In “JAJA The Great'' (PHOTOS) by mencade5(m): 11:55am On Jul 27, 2015
correct guy arinze!

not that fvcking basket mouth.

i must watch this film.
Re: Segun Arinze's Car In “JAJA The Great'' (PHOTOS) by happney65: 11:55am On Jul 27, 2015
majamajic:
Hope that electric pole didn't appear in the movie.

It wld bro..it wld..Watch out for it.. grin
Re: Segun Arinze's Car In “JAJA The Great'' (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 27, 2015
If I can lay my hand on this ride I will be happy.
Re: Segun Arinze's Car In “JAJA The Great'' (PHOTOS) by golddiamond860: 11:55am On Jul 27, 2015
Nonsense........and so?
Re: Segun Arinze's Car In “JAJA The Great'' (PHOTOS) by Seuncoded(f): 11:55am On Jul 27, 2015
help nairalanders
Re: Segun Arinze's Car In “JAJA The Great'' (PHOTOS) by Dotmax53: 11:56am On Jul 27, 2015
Lol Amazing.....Before christ century i guess
Re: Segun Arinze's Car In “JAJA The Great'' (PHOTOS) by Bablo08(m): 11:56am On Jul 27, 2015
:DUna sure say d car dey work? angryUna sure say d car dey work?
Re: Segun Arinze's Car In “JAJA The Great'' (PHOTOS) by HRich(m): 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ok. I just saw it. What's my reward?
Re: Segun Arinze's Car In “JAJA The Great'' (PHOTOS) by khalhokage(m): 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
Afrocatalyst:
Lol. Where do they get these cars?

It looks custom built from a VW beetle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Segun Arinze's Car In “JAJA The Great'' (PHOTOS) by YouthsPC0: 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
majamajic:
. And the man in jeans lol
Re: Segun Arinze's Car In “JAJA The Great'' (PHOTOS) by bigass123(m): 12:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
Who told you Segun is broke?. Or you mean to say you wish he's broke.
Guy reduce your intake of weed... Try eating ewedu, it will help you, IJS

SouthernBreeze:
My guy is now broke grin
Re: Segun Arinze's Car In “JAJA The Great'' (PHOTOS) by oyoyome: 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
I like dis guy for playing d role.... boss.
Re: Segun Arinze's Car In “JAJA The Great'' (PHOTOS) by galadima77(m): 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
Afrocatalyst:
Lol. Where do they get these cars?

my friend that's a volkswagen beatle that was poorly reshaped to supposedly suit the purpose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Segun Arinze's Car In “JAJA The Great'' (PHOTOS) by blaze2cool(m): 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
Kufie:
Should have been smoking some pot

Show us your dad

look the pix well na
Re: Segun Arinze's Car In “JAJA The Great'' (PHOTOS) by anyimontana(m): 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
majamajic:
u sha get eye like segun okpolo
Re: Segun Arinze's Car In “JAJA The Great'' (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
A V.W converted to Rollysroyce. grin
Re: Segun Arinze's Car In “JAJA The Great'' (PHOTOS) by KingKuntaVart: 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
2naira makeup and costume.... please when next u guys wanna act a historic movie make it worth watching...
Re: Segun Arinze's Car In “JAJA The Great'' (PHOTOS) by eazysally: 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
Bonapart:
Nice old skul stuff....

Igbo always ahead in every

A real dullard is spoted, how does the thread relate to igbo being ahead. When will you use your sense? Empty carton!!! Idiat!! U want to claim segun arinze abi, just bkos ARINZE is mentioned but you forget SEGUN.
Re: Segun Arinze's Car In “JAJA The Great'' (PHOTOS) by omenka(m): 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
majamajic:
These guys hardly care about such important details. Have seen a scene in one of their supposedly retro movies with a "buy your mtn recharge cards here" banner in the background.
Re: Segun Arinze's Car In “JAJA The Great'' (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nonsense! Can't they see that the electric pole and wall in the background contrasts with the scene they are trying to portray without success?

Mental and physical laziness, plus shortcut to success is the bane of Nollywood movies.
Re: Segun Arinze's Car In “JAJA The Great'' (PHOTOS) by SouthernBreeze(m): 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
My guy you dreamm see me? See bashing grin grin grin
bigass123:
Who told you Segun is broke?. Or you mean to say you wish he's broke.
Guy reduce your intake of weed... Try eating ewedu, it will help you, IJS

Re: Segun Arinze's Car In “JAJA The Great'' (PHOTOS) by chynergy1(m): 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
majamajic:

guy, you too sharp. cool cool
Re: Segun Arinze's Car In “JAJA The Great'' (PHOTOS) by bigass123(m): 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
Jajajajaja grin grin grin
No be so nah

SouthernBreeze:
My guy you dreamm see me? See bashing grin grin grin
Re: Segun Arinze's Car In “JAJA The Great'' (PHOTOS) by otiigba1(m): 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
Anoruo:
Where can I order this car ?
you can them at the Antique museum you can also get them in benin Republic coutonu
Re: Segun Arinze's Car In “JAJA The Great'' (PHOTOS) by Bonapart(m): 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
eazysally:

A real dullard is spoted, how does the thread relate to igbo being ahead. When will you use your sense? Empty carton!!! Idiat!! U want to claim segun arinze abi, just bkos ARINZE is mentioned but you forget SEGUN.
why are you dying.... segun produced and directed the movie and it was also in yorubaland...
Don't be a big fool just be a fool
Re: Segun Arinze's Car In “JAJA The Great'' (PHOTOS) by braimeddy: 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
grin
majamajic:
Re: Segun Arinze's Car In “JAJA The Great'' (PHOTOS) by ejikeuzo: 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hello friends do you know about sportalys bet?
check out these
*For better service and treatment click on http://www.sportalys.net
*This is a betting website that offers BONUS on every bet with more than one selection
*We also update your betting record as soon as matches are over
*This is a track record you can rely on

you can always contact us via whatsapp or call +2348155599572 also through our http://www.sportalys.net
follow us on our twitter handle @sportalysdotnet

Re: Segun Arinze's Car In “JAJA The Great'' (PHOTOS) by Sweetcollins: 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
Kufie:
Should have been smoking some pot

Show us your dad

Lol, it can pain embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido: Coronavirus Messed Up My Plan To Wed Chioma In July (Video) / Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) / TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.