Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) (64281 Views)

Photos Of Naija Girls Twerking Without Pants Surface Online (viewers Discretio / Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" / See How Naija Guys Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by popweezy(m): 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
NAIJA GIRLZ EHN...VERY FEW HAVE SENSE, THE REST ARE AS FOOLISH AS PIGS! BET Y... THEY ALWAYS THINK U WANNA DATE THEM. THE FUNNY THING IS THEY TRACK THEMSELVES ON SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT EVEN KNOW THEIR WORTHS THAT IS IF THEY HAVE ANY...

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by snakebeat: 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
Dklef:

MY CHATS WITH A NIGERIAN GIRL : .

Me: Hello

. . . She: I

. . .Me: uhm,ok..how are you?

. . .She:5n

. . .Me: how's your day going?

. . .She: (after 15mins) 5n

Me: Please,kindly tell me about yourself
She: Y?
Me: nothing much dear,just want to
know you better
She: check my profile
Me: seriously??
She: kk
..Idiots
Op is the emboldened an abbreviation for 5naira? Lolx....

U're right though, in as much as I knw considerable number of nigerian ladies really don't know when & how to use acronyms & shorts, which makes chatting with them Less enjoyable, guys should also try to discern when these ladies are giving them ignoring signals. What do u expect when u slobber over sb, mono-words can result from lack of interest ya knw.

Nice write up....

3 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by coolscott(m): 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mznaett:
Are u really intending a joke or an insult to Naija ladies? undecided

Instead of u guyz 2be proud of what u have mtcheew

lol

Naija girls are comfortable in their unrefined ways. Blissfully unaware of their inferior and unattractive ways. Like a girl moving around with an attitude (with shait smeared on the back of her skirt).

Her glee remains constant - even as the smell and her poo on the back of her skirt

12 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Gurgle(f): 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
I don't think that's just for guys, it happens both ways

How can somebody ask you how you are, and you say "fine" without asking back?

I usually just ignore them because im sure they know what to do

When I remove them from my list they start talking
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Gurgle(f): 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
snakebeat:

Op is the emboldened an abbreviation for 5naira? Lolx....

U're right though, in as much as I knw considerable number of nigerian ladies really don't know when & how to use acronyms & shorts, which makes chatting with them Less enjoyable, guys should also try to discern when these ladies are giving them ignoring signals. What do u expect when u slobber over sb, mono-words can result from lack of interest ya knw.

Nice write up....

I thought it was 5n too lol

its "fine"

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Remilekun101: 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
FestacGirl:

i barely know you, i don't know what you believe you should know
Call me Annabelle
i love chilling out,and doing interesting stuffs
I am fucking crazy. But I am free smiley

Annabelle..... was expecting to see
K

Anyway, I'm Remilekun... I love been alone just by myself

Interesting stuffs as how? crazy in what way? free?

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by falseman(m): 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
FestacGirl:

Call me Annabelle (business name)
i love chilling out(Hungry mofooo)

,and doing interesting stuffs (Olosho)
I am fucking crazy.(She likes digging)

But I am free smiley
( She's free of charge)

24 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Dklef(m): 1:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
Gurgle:

Their problem is pride, insecurity. And sometimes, i'd like to call it non-exposure

Both ways, no.
Nigerian girls are fully guilty of this one. Lets assume it was to be you and your pal (close friend) you'd go further with the discussion yea? But when its a guy texting them, they'd start feeling somewhat proud to reply. They feel because they're the female, guys should crawl and worship them for attention.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Gurgle(f): 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
Dklef:

Their problem is pride, insecurity. And sometimes, i'd like to call it non-exposure

Both ways, no.
Nigerian girls are fully guilty of this one. Lets assume it was to be you and your pal (close friend) you'd go further with the discussion yea? But when its a guy texting them, they'd start feeling somewhat proud to reply. They feel because they're the female, guys should crawl and worship them for attention.

I mean both Nigerian guys and girls have done it to me. So it does happen both ways

The only time I would do that is if I am annoyed with the person and I want to show it. So I don't see any reason to behave that way if I haven't offended them

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by kally01(m): 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mznaett:

lol
ehnn. See ur lips proud of wetin its ur kind dat be doing police interrogation for guys ontop d half nyash wey u dey carry abeg park well

2 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by charger09(m): 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mznaett:

lol
no be only proud
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Olaphysics(m): 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
That's the truth ma'am...
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by constance500: 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
FestacGirl:

Call me Annabelle

It's a lie grin
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by zeongeon: 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
FestacGirl:

Call me Annabelle
if you like interesting stuff then come do capoeira with me...you really have fun doing it.
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
Warris dis? cheesy cheesy dammm naija guys too r very very boring and dumb join!**50-50 no cheating cheesy

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Kjking(m): 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mznaett:

lol
proud of some uncivilized paranoid she-dullards??

3 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
God go vex if i no comment. this post is So so so so true.
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mznaett:

lol
please...forgive my question buh......
"Are Nigerian girls attitude worth being proud of?"

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Jascon4: 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
Absolutely true! I have seen more than enough of that hogwash.

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mznaett:

lol

If the post can easily anger you ,it is because you are off balance with yourself lipsrsealed
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by flowjoe: 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
Dklef:
MY CHAT WITH A WHITE GIRL :
Me: Hey. . .

. . .She: hey,hi

. . .Me: cool.how are u?

. . .She: I'm good and u?

. . .Me: I'm good too.kindly tell me about
yourself

. . .She: uhmmm,ok.I'm Vivian Craig,from
the United
States, I'm the only daughter.Still in high
school.Like skating,spongeb ob, dancing,and drawing. Uhm,i'll
stop there.Anything else,feel free to ask
me

MY CHATS WITH A KENYAN GIRL .

Me : hello rhonda

. . . She : hi! It's been a while!

. . .Me : I'm sorry,I've just been busy..work
and everything

. . .She : awwwwn,poor dear,i
understand.hope you are ok?

. . .Me : yes dear,i am..how's life in Nairobi?

. . .She : so so fast and noisy..everyone 's hustling.i just
resumed school.how's lagos?

MY CHATS WITH A NIGERIAN GIRL : .

Me: Hello

. . . She: I

. . .Me: uhm,ok..how are you?

. . .She: 5n

. . .Me: how's your day going?

. . .She: (after 15mins) 5n

. . .Me: Please,kindly tell me about yourself

. . .She: Y?

. . .Me: nothing much dear,just want to
know you better

. . .She: check my profile

. . .Me: seriously??

. . .She: kk
..Idiots
#word cool

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by yakubuadeiza(m): 11:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
sinestro24:
this is soooo true.

if i say hi, how have your day been, and she goes : fine/ without reciprocating.

i have lost interest there and then and wont chat further.

funny enough though, after i have ignored them for awhile, then they ask how was yours

So So f***n true mehn...just got off d fone with one not long....so annoying ehh.... lipsrsealed
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by flowjoe: 11:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
Warris dis? cheesy cheesy dammm naija guys too r very very boring and dumb join!**50-50 no cheating cheesy
I've been trying to hold myself from telling u how dumb u seem lipsrsealed & the post was channelled for pple like u
U girls add no value to a guys life, All u offer is pus.sy no intellectual addition angry

26 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by suzzy16(f): 12:05am On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:

seriously,u re so right about dis o
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by suzzy16(f): 12:07am On Jul 28, 2015
falseman:
( She's free of charge)
why re u quoting someone like dat,u need to fear God o
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Gurgle(f): 12:18am On Jul 28, 2015
suzzy16:
seriously,u re so right about dis o

you understand am

so annoying!
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by suzzy16(f): 12:20am On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:

you understand am
so annoying!
yes,I'm telling u
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by vega84(m): 12:25am On Jul 28, 2015
Idiots no be small #vegatalks

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by faith551(m): 1:15am On Jul 28, 2015
For those who have time for Dem silly girls, tho I've met a lot of intelligent, interesting ones.

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Mcowubaba: 1:31am On Jul 28, 2015
After dem go say, we no wan marry them cheesy grin Behave well, dem no go gree....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by nelandrewz(m): 1:51am On Jul 28, 2015
Normally, I observe those abbr. and tell them straight I don't like it. If they continue, I don't waste my time on them. DELETE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married / Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? / How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.