Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) (64266 Views)

Photos Of Naija Girls Twerking Without Pants Surface Online (viewers Discretio / Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" / See How Naija Guys Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by NLjona(m): 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
YoowPeeRochas:
foolish species

which of them(species) is your BF? cheesy grin.. no offense wink
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by NLjona(m): 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
evisexxy:
Why don't you try me before you committed that fallacy Called hasty generalisation undecided

hmmmmm
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Samadict(f): 10:57am On Aug 07, 2015
Rexnegro:

Op don't u no nigeria girls are so daft , foolishh , unreasonable, stupidd , useless and so empty minded when e come to chatting or relating online as if u want kidnap them...only few are interactive and that few sef end up been so daft , foolishh , unreasonable, stupidd , useless and so empty minded.
Harsh! Can't you make your point without the abusive words? My advice 'Do not marry a Naija babe because you'll be eating up your abusive words if you do'. And errrrrmm..try to work on your grammer okay? Girls respond well to guys that speak and write correct grammar not those that use 'that' instead of 'those', 'been' for 'being' and so on. Just saying wink
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Rexnegro(m): 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
Samadict:

Harsh! Can't you make your point without the abusive words? My advice 'Do not marry a Naija babe because you'll be eating up your abusive words if you do'. And errrrrmm..try to work on your grammer okay? Girls respond well to guys that speak and write correct grammar not those that use 'that' instead of 'those', 'been' for 'being' and so on. Just saying wink
Ish see who want correct my English....read ursef madam perfecto...last time I checked no word like grammer...nonsense
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Samadict(f): 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rexnegro:

Ish see who want correct my English....read ursef madam perfecto...last time I checked no word like grammer...nonsense
A smart person would know that was a typo cos the same word was used correctly in the same comment. I didn't correct you but advised you. smiley
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Rexnegro(m): 6:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
Samadict:

A smart person would know that was a typo cos the same word was used correctly in the same comment. I didn't correct you but advised you. smiley
You can never advise me cos what I said abt you girls are facts not like I wanted to be harsh to abuse you girls for no reason....it will be hard for you to accept that MOST of you naija girls are daft , stupiid , unreasonable, empty minded and boring to chat with online.who knows if you re one of them so I understand ur ply....if you like look out for my mistake again madam perfecto .
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Gmekx(m): 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
Samadict:

Nice answer
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
Mznaett:
Are u really intending a joke or an insult to Naija ladies? undecided

Instead of u guyz 2be proud of what u have mtcheew

lol

Abeg make una go use dat rope 4 una back yard tie una neck jor if d tin pain una like dat mtcheew
proud of what kwanu?
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
Rexnegro:

You can never advise me cos what I said abt you girls are facts not like I wanted to be harsh to abuse you girls for no reason....it will be hard for you to accept that MOST of you naija girls are daft , stupiid , unreasonable, empty minded and boring to chat with online.who knows if you re one of them so I understand ur ply....if you like look out for my mistake again madam perfecto .
christ!! pity her.
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Rexnegro(m): 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
tombravo:
christ!! pity her.
u dey mind her?
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Rexnegro(m): 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
tombravo:
christ!! pity her.
u dey mind her? I no be wicked guy but when u say d facts Abt naija girls then u re wicked. happy Sunday bro
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:47am On Feb 27, 2018
A chat is an experience and a means to say things you cant say in person or a more fun to say behind the screen, at least to me thats what it is and some of my best memories of this came from a Namibian lady and a malaysian because of how instrumental they were to keeping it going. quite a different experience with all this kk and nt girls we have here.
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 27, 2018
Dklef:
MY CHAT WITH A WHITE GIRL :
Me: Hey. . .

. . .She: hey,hi

. . .Me: cool.how are u?

. . .She: I'm good and u?

. . .Me: I'm good too.kindly tell me about
yourself

. . .She: uhmmm,ok.I'm Vivian Craig,from
the United
States, I'm the only daughter.Still in high
school.Like skating,spongeb ob, dancing,and drawing. Uhm,i'll
stop there.Anything else,feel free to ask
me

MY CHATS WITH A KENYAN GIRL .

Me : hello rhonda

. . . She : hi! It's been a while!

. . .Me : I'm sorry,I've just been busy..work
and everything

. . .She : awwwwn,poor dear,i
understand.hope you are ok?

. . .Me : yes dear,i am..how's life in Nairobi?

. . .She : so so fast and noisy..everyone 's hustling.i just
resumed school.how's lagos?

MY CHATS WITH A NIGERIAN GIRL : .

Me: Hello

. . . She: I

. . .Me: uhm,ok..how are you?

. . .She: 5n

. . .Me: how's your day going?

. . .She: (after 15mins) 5n

. . .Me: Please,kindly tell me about yourself

. . .She: Y?

. . .Me: nothing much dear,just want to
know you better

. . .She: check my profile

. . .Me: seriously??

. . .She: kk
..Idiots

Naija girls right now cheesy

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Ken4agent(m): 11:21am On Feb 27, 2018
I can relate to that stupid way naija chicks chat....for what reason I don't get....I mean what is
5n, y, etc

Well is common with the under aged anyway
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Amazinpeace(f): 11:43am On Feb 27, 2018
Mznaett:
Imsuboi afo ade ata useme tongue
lmao
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Amazinpeace(f): 11:47am On Feb 27, 2018
Op do you chat with girls all over the world for a living? tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee / Prostitute Swallows Client’s Condom In Taiwan, Hides Evidence During Police Raid / What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.