Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,265 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) (64267 Views)

Photos Of Naija Girls Twerking Without Pants Surface Online (viewers Discretio / Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" / See How Naija Guys Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by MrBasketball: 1:54am On Jul 28, 2015
Mznaett:
Are u really intending a joke or an insult to Naija ladies? undecided

Instead of u guyz 2be proud of what u have mtcheew

lol

Proud of what? undecided

3 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Lovechyld101(m): 5:57am On Jul 28, 2015
LoL so True it coming to a time 9ja Guys would totally ignore 9ja gurls and date other african girls instead

2 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by kuuljay(m): 6:08am On Jul 28, 2015
FestacGirl:
Hmmm, might be true
but am not like that
hi am dandy cool cool cool cool
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Lovechyld101(m): 6:11am On Jul 28, 2015
When a Gurl chats wit "K" tru out
Hi hello how you
-She : K

I love ur D.P nice hair
-She: KK

So what ur plans for today hope u not bored
-She: K

My Guy Runs as fast as you Can the Gurl is "K-RAZY"

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 28, 2015
flowjoe:

I've been trying to hold myself from telling u how dumb u seem lipsrsealed & the post was channelled for pple like u
U girls add no value to a guys life, All u offer is pus.sy no intellectual addition angry
dumbo! cheesy who ask u for explanation?
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Abbey2sam(m): 7:07am On Jul 28, 2015
Mznaett:

lol

not a joke, nigerians girls are so backward when it comes to social media

2 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by mooremedia: 7:21am On Jul 28, 2015
sinestro24:
this is soooo true.

if i say hi, how have your day been, and she goes : fine/ without reciprocating.

i have lost interest there and then and wont chat further.

funny enough though, after i have ignored them for awhile, then they ask how was yours
Yesu!!!! I thought it was only me......
I guess most lady's get intoxicated with the amount attention they online hence the bad attitude..
what does it take to ask ' and you??'
but i just realised it's immature girls that do that.

2 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 28, 2015
mooremedia:

Yesu!!!! I thought it was only me......
I guess most lady's get intoxicated with the amount attention they online hence the bad attitude..
what does it take to ask ' and you??'
but i just realised it's immature girls that do that.

yes i think so, its the amount of attention they get online that turn them into royal bitchhes.

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:34am On Jul 28, 2015
Mznaett:

lol
proud of what? Nigerian ladies sound like they're mentally handicapped when they chat. Those are the reasons guys end up not respecting them
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 28, 2015
Lol @ Op mayb fpd naija girl was busy n couldn't chat properly
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:38am On Jul 28, 2015
NLjona:
THIS IS SO FHUKING TRUE grin grin... that why like chattting with my foreign girls kiss wink.. naija girls are soo boring tongue undecided
I so much like chatting with foreign girls man,Nigerian girls are so in-exposed and boring

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:41am On Jul 28, 2015
I've abandoned chatting with some girls on whatsapp cos of this stupidity,now they wake me up in the morning,say hi to me all the time,but one thing is If I lost interest in a girl,it makes her look like trash to me.

3 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by FestacGirl(f): 9:37am On Jul 28, 2015
kuuljay:
hi am dandy cool cool cool cool
Annabelle
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 28, 2015
When I deleted her number that's when she started saying I have pride... sad sad
No time to waste my care,time and attention to where it would not be appreciated and reciprocated undecided undecided
Her chat: leftside

5 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by flowjoe: 10:51am On Jul 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
dumbo! cheesy who ask u for explanation?
Incredibly stupid is how I find u to be, ur inability to comprehend a statement
Adios sucker!

8 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by flowjoe: 10:55am On Jul 28, 2015
dptrix:
When I deleted her number that's when she started saying I have pride... sad sad
No time to waste my care,time and attention to where it would not be appreciated and reciprocated undecided undecided
Her chat: leftside
Bros eh izit high or hi
maybe that's what prompted the one word replies cheesy [img][/img]

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by 12month: 11:38am On Jul 28, 2015
they are the k-girls na grin
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
flowjoe:

Bros eh izit high or hi
maybe that's what prompted the one word replies cheesy [img][/img]

Imagine someone you talk wella with will want to chat on social network with you, her first word is.... "hey"
That y d "high" and I have talked to her before
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
FestacGirl:
i barely know you, i don't know what you believe you should know Call me Annabelle i love chilling out,and doing interesting stuffs I am fucking crazy. But I am free smiley
boring.

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by flowjoe: 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
dptrix:

Imagine someone you talk wella with will want to chat on social network with you, her first word is.... "hey"
That y d "high" and I have talked to her before
Lol 'hey' isn't rude na, even American kids don't greet their dad, it's 'hey' grin
She said Hey to a friend not a foe

2 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
flowjoe:

Incredibly stupid is how I find u to be, ur inability to comprehend a statement
Adios sucker!
stfu dumbtard!!i am allergic to shits! undecided bye boy

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
You be Local cum International prostitute.

You think say na achievement!
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by laclass(m): 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
Lol
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by kingsley3218(m): 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
FestacGirl:
Hmmm, might be true but am not like that
hehehehe.....FYM
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by kingsley3218(m): 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
stfu dumbtard!!i am allergic to shits! undecided bye boy
Lol....babe,u dey para gan o....calm down a lil
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mznaett:

lol
this is an example of a Nigerian girl, notice her response to the thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by BucciVics001(m): 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
Naija babes, was just chatting with one and the thing is happening right now with me
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by MrCork: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
Daksin females tink the world resolve around them....they all ways want u to use yor salary to buy the Brasilian wig..WHy? angry

3 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Lovexme(m): 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
Funny cheesy cheesy
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Moana(f): 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
God forgive u dklef grin
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
4get chattiing "em up! Call and be brief! You wanna hook up? Fix a time,otherwise i basically consider chatting with ladies a waste of time...if not for whatsapp that automatically gives everyone access to see each other online...it's either i dont add "Em on bbm or i"ll ignore the so hard,they"ll even doubt their own existence!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by iamauxin(m): 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ever thought of this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee / Prostitute Swallows Client’s Condom In Taiwan, Hides Evidence During Police Raid / What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.