Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:00 AM

Caroline Danjuma's Husband Mistress Daniella Flaunts 2 Cars She Got 4rm Him(pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma's Husband Mistress Daniella Flaunts 2 Cars She Got 4rm Him(pics (7695 Views)

Caroline Danjuma's Husband Called A Dog By A Follower, Actress Reacts / Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos) / Davido Flaunts 2 Wrist Watches In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caroline Danjuma's Husband Mistress Daniella Flaunts 2 Cars She Got 4rm Him(pics by sixtuschimere: 10:43am On Jul 27, 2015
Caroline Danjuma's husband Musa Danjuma is one man who has taste and admires pretty ladies.

The billionaire was recently rumoured to be dating Daniella.He was even reported to be planning to make Daniella his 3rd wife but Daniella turned his marriage proposal down.Despite turning him down,Musa still spoils her silly.Daniella showed off two cars she got from him recently, one Range Rover for herself and Volkswagen for her mama.She also threw shade at Carolina.See photos above.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Mistress Daniella Flaunts 2 Cars She Got 4rm Him(pics by KingKuntaVart: 10:45am On Jul 27, 2015
grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Mistress Daniella Flaunts 2 Cars She Got 4rm Him(pics by chidifyn(f): 10:48am On Jul 27, 2015
Hohohoho, no wonder Caro dey show face now for functions n groove now.. ehya!

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Mistress Daniella Flaunts 2 Cars She Got 4rm Him(pics by kossyablaze(m): 10:55am On Jul 27, 2015
Hmmm smh

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Mistress Daniella Flaunts 2 Cars She Got 4rm Him(pics by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 27, 2015
men! sad

4 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Mistress Daniella Flaunts 2 Cars She Got 4rm Him(pics by Chestar5(f): 11:10am On Jul 27, 2015
Chai! Some women no get shame o cry

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Mistress Daniella Flaunts 2 Cars She Got 4rm Him(pics by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 27, 2015
Chestar5:
Chai! Some women no get shame o cry
Some?

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Mistress Daniella Flaunts 2 Cars She Got 4rm Him(pics by Mprex(f): 11:19am On Jul 27, 2015
shamelessness at its peak.

op. did you say third wife? shocked

In this 21st century sad
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Mistress Daniella Flaunts 2 Cars She Got 4rm Him(pics by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 27, 2015
How are we sure this op isn't making up this story to destroy Caroline's marriage undecided

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Mistress Daniella Flaunts 2 Cars She Got 4rm Him(pics by sixtuschimere: 11:38am On Jul 27, 2015
Mprex:

In this 21st century sad
.Yes na

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Mistress Daniella Flaunts 2 Cars She Got 4rm Him(pics by Chestar5(f): 11:48am On Jul 27, 2015
Freemanan:
Some?
Yes not all naa, just some cheesy
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Mistress Daniella Flaunts 2 Cars She Got 4rm Him(pics by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
Chestar5:

Yes not all naa, just some cheesy
Issokay love...
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Mistress Daniella Flaunts 2 Cars She Got 4rm Him(pics by Came: 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
Is Caroline his first wife? Na money all of them dey find go .dem no go see guys way their future bright follow,na ready made daddies dem go dey follow .

6 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Mistress Daniella Flaunts 2 Cars She Got 4rm Him(pics by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
So, Caroline is a second wife grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Mistress Daniella Flaunts 2 Cars She Got 4rm Him(pics by agbekeOreke86(f): 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
Dia is always an element of truth in every story-no matter ao thin.lesson I learnt 4m dis gist-(true/false)-it takes more dan a pretty face,alluring sexiness n outta dix world bedmatics to hold a man....

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Mistress Daniella Flaunts 2 Cars She Got 4rm Him(pics by bjprodint(f): 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
It seems danjuma is a muslim,caroline should accept her fate.she no blind when she go marry hausa.wetin concern oyedepo with boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Mistress Daniella Flaunts 2 Cars She Got 4rm Him(pics by julietchic(f): 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
Na money all of them dey find

4 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Mistress Daniella Flaunts 2 Cars She Got 4rm Him(pics by Qualer: 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
chidifyn:
Hohohoho, no wonder Caro dey show dace now for functions n groove now.. ehya!

you don make me fall in love with your locks, chai!! ihedinma leeee!!!!

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Mistress Daniella Flaunts 2 Cars She Got 4rm Him(pics by MissSlimbody(f): 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
She sef wan chop her own share of the money.
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Mistress Daniella Flaunts 2 Cars She Got 4rm Him(pics by Swissheart(f): 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
3rd wife?.....tah lipsrsealed
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Mistress Daniella Flaunts 2 Cars She Got 4rm Him(pics by baralatie(m): 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
Amelian:
men! sad
before you jump into conclusion.calm down it is not how you think it is!
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Mistress Daniella Flaunts 2 Cars She Got 4rm Him(pics by baralatie(m): 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
Swissheart:
3rd wife?.....tah lipsrsealed
obj has 7
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Mistress Daniella Flaunts 2 Cars She Got 4rm Him(pics by baralatie(m): 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
MissSlimbody:
She sef wan chop her own share of the money.
I think she is been materially harrassed but what can she do
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Mistress Daniella Flaunts 2 Cars She Got 4rm Him(pics by refreshrate: 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mprex:

In this 21st century sad
Her mama wey collect motor nko? You no even talk dat one?
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Mistress Daniella Flaunts 2 Cars She Got 4rm Him(pics by baralatie(m): 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
Came:
Is Caroline his first wife? Na money all of them dey find go .dem no go see guys way their future bright follow,na ready made daddies dem go dey follow .
I believe you got it wrong here

Mrs Caroline danjuma when she was single was a down to earth lady and had a relationship with somebody with a bright future but when this guy turned round and gave her the back treatment but somehow along the line Mr Danjuma cane along!
there are a lot of Lilian,Caroline class of chicks who are down to earth but the kind of treatment some of them get(it is amazing!some men are scares shit of fine women I guess)
I have a college that let a "Lara class of chick slip"
and another that guy I respect so much he saw this half caste chick and threw in hook line and sinker(got the lady,married and two sets of twins).
it is your luck and your faith.
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Mistress Daniella Flaunts 2 Cars She Got 4rm Him(pics by Swissheart(f): 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
baralatie:
obj has 7
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Mistress Daniella Flaunts 2 Cars She Got 4rm Him(pics by baralatie(m): 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
Swissheart:
what can I say? Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines!
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Mistress Daniella Flaunts 2 Cars She Got 4rm Him(pics by Swissheart(f): 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
baralatie:

what can I say? Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines!
.....I am talking about a 21st century husband jo
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Mistress Daniella Flaunts 2 Cars She Got 4rm Him(pics by baralatie(m): 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
Swissheart:
.....I am talking about a 21st century husband jo
like tuface idibia,Ali baba,obasanjo,marwa,tambuwal etc
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Mistress Daniella Flaunts 2 Cars She Got 4rm Him(pics by LesbianBoy(m): 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
Amelian:
men! sad
Women! angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baby Photos Of Psquare (Peter & Paul Okoye) / Devido Mention His Father Name And Baby Mama In Lyrics Of Osinachi Remix / Chidi Mokeme Or Yemi Blaq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.