Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) (57690 Views)

Shina Peller's Camo Benz SL550 41st Birthday Gift (Photos) / Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) / Rapper MI Hosted By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by contactmorak: 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
'Arm of bars must prevail', thats what the official twitter handle of the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna tweeted this morning, as they also posted these photos of MI and singer Charass wearing their camouflage uniforms. Charass is the guy that sang "Cocoa Butter".

Hmm, these guys are in trouble! They've over the years warned artistes to stop wearing military camouglage. One gospel artiste was beaten to a pulp in Abuja somtimes back by the military for wearing their uniform.

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/07/photo-nigerian-defence-academy-comes.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by SPG4U(m): 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
[size=20pt]they should just put him on the front line against Boko haram,

since he wished to join the force but height played a fast one on him

My siggy check it out

I want to give out dis FTC space to anyone who thinks FTC is d greatest achievement on the internet.

[/size]

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by Bonapart(m): 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
They should leave my world best rappa alone o... Never heard of the name charass

They should deal with the kid called wizkid

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
Lubbish

na here their strength go come out

what has happened to Bob marley, Chris brown and their likes

wen we barely different between boko haram and militaries

make them catch me naa

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by acerr(m): 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by Feranmicharles(m): 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hehehecheesy I laff in swahiligrin no be naija we dey

Wetin dem do 4 wizkid
Wetin dem do 4 tiwa wey smash police head
Wetin dem 4 lynxx
Wetin dem do 4 airforce1 4 wasting my MB

Dey deceive ursef thereundecided

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by kennyman2000(m): 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
Good. If its that easy to put on the camo.. It should be that easy for them to also join the NA in the fight against boko haram..

4 Likes

Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by amanze15(m): 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
Lool
Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by joystickextendr: 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
they are in big trouble i guess....

Meanwhile do u want to know how u can enlarge your joystick and stop premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by ebamma(m): 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
Are the telling us that the have not noticed Shekau too, In his videos wearing camo?

Bunch of losers,

Instead of going after terrorists Its celibrities wearing camo that worries them

173 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by donJ2(m): 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
Who Send dem??...
Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by AINATOLULOPE: 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
hehe
Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by wiringdpt(m): 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nonsense...go fight boko haram

12 Likes

Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by ademolasundayd(m): 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
lobatan...
Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by xynerise: 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
Oops!
Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
Arrest them,silly kidsembarassed

3 Likes

Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by okedoyinolabisi(f): 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
better go and deal wt boko haram first

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by Elcid1(m): 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
i see.. to whats ext
Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by Humblebloke(m): 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
Tiyin ti bayin!.........

Why are some Nigerians *strong headed*...... Well, Its one of the attributes that brings success

Enjoy your punishment
Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
Story story.. Deal with them? You mean try to ex tort money from them?

My Twitter account with 19,000 active Nigerian followers is still available for sale. Interested buyers should contact 08080356868 or send an email.
Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by Diesel1(m): 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
They will still go for bokoharam... Zombies

1 Like

Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by UnknownT: 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
lol, so if anything should happen to the duo, we will hold NDA responsible. Dem don buy job

15 Likes

Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by ndaman25: 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
They are on their Own
Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by NairaLandLord: 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
They are jobless.... Boko Haram dey there them never fit deal with them na innocent citizen dem dey harrass...

Ndi ara.

7 Likes

I can't understand why government pay this people, because busy army will be so less busy that they have no time for who wear camo or not one of the most fearless army in the world walk around playing with civilians who wear replica uniforms around, yet this weaklings cry like it's abomination to wear it ,in fact it's celebrated in developed world, yet this dough bags that don't even know what galant means are forever chasing civilians around, shame on them, why don't they go and take shakau's uniform does he not appear on TV wearing camps ?idiots umu anu ofIa defense academy.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by frinx: 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
Abeg give em better frog jump.....lol

*modified*
Pity M.I because of his ''Another Man'' single done for Armed force remembrance day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
Araba Otan Ayegbaju presenting certificate to the neely installed Baba Isese of Boluwaduro Local Givernment, State of Osun. Oye a mori o

Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by ojmaroni247(m): 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
Leave Civilians, deal with BOKO HARAM and police tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by Horlawale1(m): 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
Lol
Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by Asuokaa: 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
Arm of rubbish

http://evilla.com.ng

2 Likes

Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by Rexphobia(m): 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
They should be flogged publicly.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Acquires Another SUV Car (Photos) / “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him / Oge Okoye Claims Kenya Moore's Dogs As Hers, Got Called Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.