Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:10 PM

Conspiracy: Who Killed Bobbi Kristina (whitney Houston's Daughter) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Conspiracy: Who Killed Bobbi Kristina (whitney Houston's Daughter) (2345 Views)

Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics / MUST READ! Who Killed Bobbi Kristina;mother, Father Or Boyfriend? / Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Conspiracy: Who Killed Bobbi Kristina (whitney Houston's Daughter) by phoneport(m): 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
I know some people online will jump to the conclusion that any sort of celebrity's death MUST be an “Illuminati blood sacrifice”, but I’m a bit more leery. If I see an overwhelming amount of “evidence” or maybe just an interesting connection I might throw some light on it, well for a case like this i might as well do justice to it in my own little way.

Firstly like it or not, Whitney Houston was killed by the Baphomet's worshippers who virtually run the entire American entertainment/business industry. Michel Jackson, Paul Walker, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Robin Williams, or Joan Rivers, were all victims of this same system. I will talk about some of this people some other time, for now let’s talk about Bobbi Houston’s death.
One thing we shouldn't forget in a hurry is that Bobbi’s mother Whitney Houston died in a very peculiar manner. She was found dead in a bathtub on the night of the Grammys on February 11th, 2012 at the age of 48 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in L.A. The autopsy revealed she had several drugs in her system like Xanax, pot, and Flexeril; but they still ruled it a drowning. One thing I must mention is the fact that just one night before Whitney’s death in the bathtub, her daughter Bobbi Kristina was ALSO found unconscious in a bathtub in the SAME hotel… (GOOGLE IT)
Whitney was supposed to perform “Jesus Loves Me” at the Grammys, which was in stark contrast to the agenda the other performers of that night had. For example, that was the night Nicki Minaj did an exorcism of her alter ego, Roman Polanski while wearing the outfit of the Scarlet LovePeddler of Babylon with a mockery of the Pope by her side. Perhaps this explains one theory of her passing. This people hate anything Xtian, and are ready to do away with anyone who wants out after being a part of them.
When I saw that Bobbi Kristina was first found unconscious in a bathtub, the hairs on the back of my neck stood up because it all happened around Imbolg.
That the family also wanted to remove Bobbi Kristina’s life support at the stroke of midnight on Feb. 11th, 2015; align her passing with her mother’s some months ago. The fact we’re observing both of these deaths occur at this same time really makes it stranger than fiction.
If you want to take a more rational approach, you could see that there are some seriously disturbing things afoot. For example, when Bobbi was first found, we were told she had a husband named Nick Gordon. Now they’re saying they were never married.
This only came up after they decided they would have to determine Whitney’s estate (upwards of $20M+), which begs the question of who stands to gain financially from this?
As of this post, the police are investigating foul play because they believe she has injuries that were inflicted before she was in the bathtub. Nick Gordon was allegedly being labeled a suspect, which will surely link him into conspiracy theories that he was her handler all along (he was in fact involved with Bobbi since she was 12 years old, with some claiming she was Whitney’s secret son which would be like incest). Just a couple of years ago Nick was referring to Bobbi as his “lil sis” in tweets and such, so who know what the deal is. Whitney Houston’s mother, Cissy, tried to separate Bobbi from Nick years ago, citing him as a “bad influence” on her.
If you were to believe there is some kind of occult significance to all of this, I believe it’s tied into the ushering of the Age of Aquarius. This new age is synonymous with Crowley’s Aeon of Horus, or the New Age movement; it’s all different masks on the same face.
Some theorists claim that the bathtub is symbolism that we find from the entertainment industry that proves one has sold out to the Illuminati.
Bobbi’s friend revealed that she was deathly afraid of bathtubs since her mother’s passing in one, which leads to more allegations of foul play (or ritualistic sacrifice)
So what do you think? Is it a highly orchestrated conspiracy to usher in the Age of Aquarius; Illuminati water/bathtub sex magic
rituals? Is that why we saw these two “diva-goddesses” being sacrificed in bodies of water (the Aquarius age is signified by water and the feminine goddess water carrier)? Bobbi was working on releasing inspirational love music before she passed away so she would be joining the likes of Tupac who sought to leave the Death Row label with its violent thug message and Michael Jackson who desperately wanted to disconnect from “the machine.”
Or is it a more rational theory that she was another tragic victim of domestic violence? Sound off on the comments below and let me know what you think. I’d like to see if I’m the only one who feels conflicted on looking into these morbid topics. I’d like to think that if these people truly are victims, we could expose the handlers and occult practitioners before it happens again.

My own conclusion is that Whitney Houston got herself into this mess for FAME and when she wanted out, her family became entangled one way or the other. Now even after her death her Lords still had to come for her portage, sacrifice or pledge as the case maybe, which is her daughter.
I AM SPEAKING IN PARABLES NOW.
[i][/i]

Well this my piece was a bit lengthened, do forgive me. Hope YOU were enlightened and don’t forget to make your contributions.
See More Info Here.
http://bleednhearts..com/p/news.html

Re: Conspiracy: Who Killed Bobbi Kristina (whitney Houston's Daughter) by TUMIC(m): 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
This yeh tori long o.
Well, if this is true then illuminati has gone GAGA.

(1) (Reply)

Hehehe Pls Is This Lady Massive ” UKWU “ Original Or Fake? – Comment? / Shameful: Two OAPs Fired After Video Of Them Having Sex At Work Leaked / Kenya Booty Queen Bares Naked Body In Arousing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.