Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam (66614 Views)

"I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams / Final Year Student Of UNIZIK Dies From Malaria As Friends Mourn. Photos / Guy Signs On A Lady's Chest After Her Final Exams Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Oladimejjy(m): 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
acid ke..it happens in my school wela wela
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
Iranu undecided
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by jobberman247: 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
[size=25pt]When your parents want you to graduate with flying colours....[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Molly1991(m): 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
In me skul anybody found doin anything of such will be rusticated for 1year
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Firevinci(m): 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
grin Congrats

angry But why paint Abi water or beer even beta sef
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Feranmicharles(m): 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
mekaboy:
What shows that this is unizik?
always read any information attached to a pic before you comment,did u read what d OP wrote @allundecided
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by CUM4WHAT(m): 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hahahahahah wen will lagmostkuit grad coz am gonn pour acid
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Feranmicharles(m): 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
jobberman247:
d
you still dey book space for second pageundecided
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by 247notire(m): 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
Methinks this is a trademark of schools with a high number of unserious students... Who has tym for this kinda bullshyte in UNN and other serious minded Unis... Then that joke called rag day... Never experienced those two till I left... Thank God I didn't...
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by arshavineering(m): 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
OP must be an Engineering student. nawa to English. no be our mother tongue abeg. e take style hard
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by kenedy175(m): 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
The day someone tried this on me, he woke up after 2 months in the hospital
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by KingKuntaVart: 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
in other news

1 Like

Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by SylarsMcQuins: 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
I think the pic doesn't match the thread, these guys don't look like students
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Hahahahahah wen will lagmostkuit grad coz am gonn pour acid
See dis mumu oh! undecided
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by canalily(m): 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
Pls help me pray for my quick recovery. Am seriously sick and have three exams to write on friday nd saturday.

1 Like

Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
bIZARRE!
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by preciousMI1(f): 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
if to say na Msc or PhD nko? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by froshMezie(m): 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
colossus2:
Nonsense....whatever happened to popping champagne undecided
what can i say since the price has no yet reduced...
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by colossus2: 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
froshMezie:

what can i say since the price has no yet reduced...
Eva wine cheap na or they pop alomo grin

1 Like

Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by corperscorner: 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by ahamonyeka(m): 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
Come and join the labour market.
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by SirLegal(m): 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
Paint..... Its bad sha.

But just try one day enter FUTO after final year exams, you go fear.

Seeing people been bathed with sand mixed with foamy water, or people swimming in gutters.

TO SOME, ITS FUN WHILE TO OTHERS ITS FOOLISHNESS & INHUMANE.
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by melomelo: 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
Very Wrong, against learning institution ethics and against the law of the land
This happen only in igbo land
Painful and Shameful
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by usy309(m): 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
That is an agony.....as she the new graduate will know the reality in the Nigerian labour market industry.........
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Afam4eva(m): 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
They should not forget to pour her urine when she gets a job.
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by anonimi: 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Kimoni: 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
Results don come out? undecided undecided
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by tk4rd: 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
I personally hate this kind of stupid celebration..
Come to think of it, when should one celebrate.? After writing his last paper.? Or after defending his project.??

1 Like

Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by greenhope(m): 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
What kind of play is this
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by RobinHez(m): 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
colossus2:
Nonsense....whatever happened to popping champagne undecided
Poverty happened grin

Only poverty makes one behave like an animal cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by TS2(m): 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
anonimi:

The reality of change as promised by DoroDullard

Smh...you can be fooolish sha.
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by anonimi: 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
TS2:

Smh...you can be fooolish sha.

I hope you are capable of explaining what you just typed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rachel Dolezal Changes Her Name To Nkechi Amare Diallo / Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment / Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.