Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,049 members, 7,807,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam (66611 Views)

"I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams / Final Year Student Of UNIZIK Dies From Malaria As Friends Mourn. Photos / Guy Signs On A Lady's Chest After Her Final Exams Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by demoymcmb(m): 6:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
colossus2:
Nonsense....whatever happened to popping champagne undecided

Champagne ke,dis broke asses can't even pop zobo.
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Vikky014(f): 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
yungkiz:
Hi to everyone,

Am a student of unizik 200 level, on my way to lecture this morning beside my lodge, I saw people pouring a girl paint in the name that she just finish her final degree exam.

Please, I want to ask does this also happen to other institution, because this is becoming too much here in unizik, you don't know who Is your enemy, they might use this oppurtunity to do you bad may be by pouring you acid... Please let the school authority look about it because me am afraid I don't want this on my own time.
no be only on ur way to lecture. lol. pls unizik students are writing exams. i know dt girl and it didnt happen today
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by ojnnaco(m): 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
Some d pour shit combined with red oil sef
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
IGBAACHI:
Because you've entered the REAL CHICKEN?
Yes na
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
avalontony:

My guy chop your money abeg grin grin grin
Thank you brotherly
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
avalontony:

My guy chop your money abeg grin grin grin
Thank you brotherly
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by markidoo(m): 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
What if she get carryover all dz yeye celebration wud av been in vain.
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Mekenz(m): 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
yungkiz:
Hi to everyone,

Am a student of unizik 200 level, on my way to lecture this morning beside my lodge, I saw people pouring a girl paint in the name that she just finish her final degree exam.

Please, I want to ask does this also happen to other institution, because this is becoming too much here in unizik, you don't know who Is your enemy, they might use this oppurtunity to do you bad may be by pouring you acid... Please let the school authority look about it because me am afraid I don't want this on my own time.
@opps i can bet my last dime,that this scene didnt happen in unizik,dat i knw very well,it will interest u to knw that am a zikite,so if u wnt to create a topic using this pic,u should hv done so without mentioning unizik ok,cus here pouring of water is against the law,cus u will be punish if get caught,talk more of pouring of paint,so u better find another sch to tag that photo ok.
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Mekenz(m): 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
mekaboy:
What shows that this is unizik?
dnt mind that guy,he is a lier,and all liers shall go to hell,he said that he was on his way to lecture,wen he witness this scenerio,wereas,we r nw on exam time period.
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Lincoln275(m): 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
Exactly what dey did to me, congrat to her
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by DONMAX6: 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
well to me its more of washing ur undergraduate dirties unless if other wised used as a yardstick. It also happens here at NSUK.
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Dubemkelly(m): 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
Emperoradrian:
@ op,im also a zikite,i stay in Marian Plaza near queen suite hotel in temp site...wat abt u,whr did it hapen....HAIL UNIZIK!
I once stayed at Diamond. back then, hope St joseph aint still unizik's library extension
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by yungkiz(m): 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
Vikky014:
no be only on ur way to lecture. lol. pls unizik students are writing exams. i know dt girl and it didnt happen today

Bad belle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by 2kris(m): 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
ITSAWRAPP:

Hello,
Thank you for contacting It'sAwrap Outfits. Please contact us via Whatsap: 08057383336, BBPIN :7F1827A8 for more information.

Thank you
ok thanks
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Collins87: 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
Strange.
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Vikky014(f): 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
yungkiz:

Bad belle
so next time cook ur lies well bfore presenting it tongue
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Vikky014(f): 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mekenz:
@opps i can bet my last dime,that this scene didnt happen in unizik,dat i knw very well,it will interest u to knw that am a zikite,so if u wnt to create a topic using this pic,u should hv done so without mentioning unizik ok,cus here pouring of water is against the law,cus u will be punish if get caught,talk more of pouring of paint,so u better find another sch to tag that photo ok.
hmmmm. that is not even paint bt red sand mixed with water. yes it hapnd bt nt today. i know d girl.bsides my lodge mates will do same to me on thursday
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
For sure......It happens in my institution and I guess it happens in all institutions
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by petkoffDrake(m): 2:37am On Jul 28, 2015
chocolateme:
They are painting her future to be brighter unto labour market levels.
was that how urs was painted? am writing my final exam tomorrow, and am scared

1 Like

Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by EmekaBlue(m): 8:08am On Jul 28, 2015
poto poto
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by maxit2(m): 9:28am On Jul 28, 2015
yungkiz:
Hi to everyone,

200L and the ability to write good English is still your problem. Na wa ooooo!
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by amparas(m): 10:33am On Jul 28, 2015
1. All this can be for nothing ( that's the babe dey na 500 level not final year if u know what I mean) cheesy

2. weti she go use baf
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
yungkiz:
Hi to everyone,

are u a small girl?if u dont want to experience it then dont write ur final exams and dont relate with ur coursemates... better still, go to a private sch like Madonna.
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Emperoradrian(m): 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
Adewunmi84:
make we come dey run abi?
no b only run,pack comot sef.
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Emperoradrian(m): 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dubemkelly:

I once stayed at Diamond. back then, hope St joseph aint still unizik's library extension
hahahahaha nigga its still same old way....na dia me ma d read atimes......Unizik,a great citadel of knowledge!

2 Likes

Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by chuddyot(m): 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
This na small. come UNIPORT
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Dubemkelly(m): 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
Emperoradrian:
hahahahaha nigga its still same old way....na dia me ma d read atimes......Unizik,a great citadel of knowledge!
That's cool, have missed my alma meter like kilode, when temp site was bubbling, can't remember still remember hostels like executive, Nnedioranma, Paradise, Marian plaza, Civitas etc, the days of fries...Make una enjoy fam! Success to you guys
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by iamsodium(m): 1:07am On Jul 29, 2015
Ain't ds paint? Wat if it gets to d pussy shocked
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
that's my classmate Mirabel... omo dem wan kill her...my own Na just water sha.
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 31, 2015
Emperoradrian:
@ op,im also a zikite,i stay in Marian Plaza near queen suite hotel in temp site...wat abt u,whr did it hapen....HAIL UNIZIK!

I love that Lodge.... Was a former occupant at Nnedioramma Extension during my uni days.

Congrat to my people.

Back then, I was thrown inside gutter by my course mates, that gutter before Nnabugwu lodge at Perm site.
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by ArcToyin(m): 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
Craziness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rachel Dolezal Changes Her Name To Nkechi Amare Diallo / Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment / Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.