Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Is It Cool To Borrow Money From Your Galfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Cool To Borrow Money From Your Galfriend? (922 Views)

I Have A Long D**k, And My Galfriend Is Complaining Dat Its Too Deep / This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool / My Galfriend Is A Nymphomaniac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Cool To Borrow Money From Your Galfriend? by anselchris(m): 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
My Guy is in serious need of money and the only option he has now is his gf whom he is sure has money. How cool is it to ask her? He has never asked her for anything money before tho.
Re: Is It Cool To Borrow Money From Your Galfriend? by falconey(m): 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
seriously? Girlfriend dey gree say them get money?
Re: Is It Cool To Borrow Money From Your Galfriend? by CUM4WHAT(m): 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
It ai t bad but sometimes no advisable coz she wud disturb u 4 d money
Re: Is It Cool To Borrow Money From Your Galfriend? by sanbells(f): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
Itz not a bad thing, he's in need and she's a friend, even though they're lovers, datz not y he shouldn't be able to ask her. As long as he doesn't intend to maga her... There's love in sharing

3 Likes

Re: Is It Cool To Borrow Money From Your Galfriend? by Gurgle(f): 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
yeah its ok. I wouldn't mind lending it to him

if he doesn't pay it back or if he just refuses to mention it again, that's another story

1 Like

Re: Is It Cool To Borrow Money From Your Galfriend? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
anselchris:
My Guy is in serious need of money and the only option he has now is his gf whom he is sure has money. How cool is it to ask her? He has never asked her for anything money before tho.

You are the one, there's nothing wrong about that. if you're a stingy bf then don't ask cos she won't give you.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Cool To Borrow Money From Your Galfriend? by blaze2cool(m): 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
if she have she should give na.....its not a bad thing to help....my girl on my profile pox actaully helped me in ma business and i am proud of her. grin
Re: Is It Cool To Borrow Money From Your Galfriend? by jamex93(m): 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
y him go borrow
na collect him suppose collect am from ha
he has been giving ha
now its ha turn to give him
Re: Is It Cool To Borrow Money From Your Galfriend? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
[email] it's not okay.. My own opinion, he should rather lend from his from his male friend [/email]
Re: Is It Cool To Borrow Money From Your Galfriend? by ShutTheFhuckUp: 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
girls of nowadays? Yhu borrow #5k from dem,
In return yhu pay #10k by force.
Re: Is It Cool To Borrow Money From Your Galfriend? by Mhizkel(f): 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
If the guy is also helpful to her, then why not?
Op tell your friend not to borrow the money from her. He should rather ask for it.

No pay back!

1 Like

Re: Is It Cool To Borrow Money From Your Galfriend? by anselchris(m): 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
You've all spoken well.
Re: Is It Cool To Borrow Money From Your Galfriend? by Jayjay0(m): 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
Is it cool to have sex with your girlfriend??
If Yes then it's cool and vice versa
Re: Is It Cool To Borrow Money From Your Galfriend? by jonaifame22(m): 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
Don't borrow money from her,when u do dat and she sees that the result of the money she borrowed u yielded positive result,dat's an auto matic ticket for her to start a sermon,antime she percieives stuff suggested to her by her mind.
Re: Is It Cool To Borrow Money From Your Galfriend? by Omotayor123(f): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
Cool ke

I had rather say it's HoTgrin

But seriously, it's depends on the kind of relationship they have.
Re: Is It Cool To Borrow Money From Your Galfriend? by funlord(m): 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
grin Sufferman question plus thread! Peace!

(1) (Reply)

What Should He Do? / If Women Go On Sex Strike Worldwide / Is Monogamy Realistic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.