Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) (47213 Views)

Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo) / Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos / Landlady & Children Brutalize Woman Over Complain Of Peeping When Bathing (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Godfullsam(m): 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
When you hear a nigerian doing something terribly bad 'over MONEY dispute'.

You know exactly which part of Nigeria the person should come from undecided

No insults pls

I didn't mention name lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by ellabooz(f): 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
[quote author=KingKuntaVart post=36323671]Igbos been killing for money since 1732 undecided tufiakwa [/quote

Ndo]

NDO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by dapyd1(m): 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
What's our fuccking business with this kindergarten journalism ?

An African American citizen shoots a white girl and now they call him Nigerian? angry

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by ApcSucks: 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
Taylor86:
Igbo man again

chaiii

God pls help my fellow hustling brothers to stay out of crime

chaiii

U want to start a tribal war here
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
why always igbos
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by ElhassanAuyo: 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
Those Igbo fellows give us the bad name that our country has in the u.s, u.k, indonesia, and other countries.
I don't know what is wrong with those evil fellow.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by kenedy175(m): 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
Bashirfuntua:
K

For Kilimanjaro
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by ijustdey: 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
What's our fuccking business with this kindergarten journalism ?

An African American citizen shoots a white girl and now they call him Nigerian? angry

but his name didn't say anything about being an African American citizen

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by kenedy175(m): 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
activelyA:
H

For Hypo
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by fpeter(f): 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
sad cry
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by freecocoa(f): 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
Not one evidence to tie him to the murder with, just that he owed her money, is he the first to owe someone that ended up dead?

It's sad the woman's dead but this story is not complete.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Magician1503(m): 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
ibo people again de just like disgracing nigerians ... ,May GOD help us in dis country................
ellabooz:
Nfo
ellabooz:
[/quote][quote author=Taylor86 post=36322561] Igbo man again
chaiii

chaiii

You guys are something else...I believe u lurk behind your devices waiting for every opportunity to go apeshit on a particular tribe. aren't u tired yet?

And to the man in question, may Justice prevail.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
See as dis stupid man kill client wey I for don bomb collect d money. Rip Client.... Obi rot in jail baba.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by CharlesPhc: 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
Not one evidence to tie him to the murder with, just that he owed her money, is he the first to owe someone that ended up dead?

It's sad the woman's dead but this story is not complete...

I agree with you the story is not complete but to a good investigator, the Nigerian man is the number 1 prime suspect. Checking his/her phone logs and recent conversation can give him away as the killer. Its that simple...!!!

Also remember the case is in court so they may disclose further during trial...!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
Igbo men, na my brothers sha.

he is the CEO but prefer working as a security guard just to cover up his benjamins from tax agency
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by derolemode(m): 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
Igbos been killing for money since 1732 undecided tufiakwa
what do u mean? I dont think you read the news if not u would know that there is no concrete evidence or connection to the murder case
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by missKiffy(f): 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
Tosinayoko:
it is them
Na always them
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
dude shot up ibo people people like disgracing nigeria and dat fact if u de fex GO hang ur self
Magician1503:

You guys are something else...I believe u lurk behind your devices waiting for every opportuno go apeshit on a particular tribe. aren't u tired yet?

And to the man in question, may Justice prevail.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by edwife(f): 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:

When you hear a nigerian doing something terribly bad 'over MONEY dispute'.
You know exactly which part of Nigeria the person should come from undecided
No insults pls
I didn't mention name lipsrsealed

Godfullsam:

ibo people again de just like disgracing nigerians ... ,May GOD help us in dis country................

KingKuntaVart:
Igbos been killing for money since 1732 undecided tufiakwa

I pray to God to give each and everyone of you SENSE.....

Tribal bigotry is so stale,get a life!

Emmanuel Kalejaiye, the 22-year-old (he was 21 at the time) Nigerian man who stabbed his mother to death, and had learned to walk in high heels as part of an elaborate plan to impersonate her after he had killed her.

Michael Adebolajo, 29, and Michael Adebowale, 22, are accused of murdering Fusilier Rigby by running him down in a car and then hacking him to death near Woolwich Barracks in south-east London on May 22.

Where are those coming from? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
ElhassanAuyo:
[s]Those Igbo fellows give us the bad name that our country has in the u.s, u.k, indonesia, and other countries.
I don't know what is wrong with those evil fellow.[/s]
Get a life broke ass nigga!
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by tbaba1234: 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
edwife:
I am sorry but how are they sure he is the one who did it? undecided

Where is the evidence?

The only evidence they have against him is the dispute and yet it has made international news? undecided undecided

Too bad to be a Nigerian.....

The police do not always present their evidence to the public.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Islie: 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
But after completing the job, a dispute occurred when Obioha wrote her a dud check that bounced and she threatened him with legal action, but the Nigerian decided to murder her to prevent paying the money or getting involved in a lawsuit.

Although he might not be the one that killed her..... But, he will be the prime suspect because of what happened @emboldened

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
No enought evidence 2 nail him with a 1st degree homicide... If this "only believe and only believe" is their evidence then I bet u he will win the case and even claim damages...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by stellytwinkle(f): 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
kennyman2000:
God..
...the creator of heaven and earth
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
dre11:

A Nigerian man in the USA is in trouble for allegedly shooting a woman to death so he would not pay his debt.

http://pulse.ng/gist/another-one-gone-bad-nigerian-man-kills-us-woman-over-money-dispute-id4014374.htmlhtml

1st pic: the American woman killed (Melvin)
2nd pic: Ezeoma Obioha in uniform

FOX extra news will classify Nigeria with Mexico now and Donald Trump will have another headline. But why? Nna why? maka why you go kill innocent woman.?
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Magician1503(m): 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
dude shot up ibo people people like disgracing nigeria and dat fact if u de fex GO hang ur self

Lol cheesy
U are part of them grin
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by tbaba1234: 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
Warmis:
No enought evidence 2 nail him with a 1st degree homicide... If this "only believe and only believe" is their evidence then I bet u he will win the case and even claim damages...

If he has been arrested, you can bet that they have something on him.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
Taylor86:
Igbo man again

chaiii

chaiii
Nnaa ! Igbo name again Am heading to the Kwenu-Kwezwuenu Palace......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by edwife(f): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
tbaba1234:

The police do not always present their evidence to the public.

Then he is a suspect and not a killer!
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
dude leme tell u over 70 percent crime is been comitted by ibo people...#Fact if u de fex go kiss sHark... grin grin
edwife:

I pray to God to give each and everyone of you SENSE.....

Tribal bigotry is so stale,get a life!

Where are those coming from? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
dude are u blind check m name and see....
Magician1503:

Lol cheesy
U are part of them grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity / Gang Rapes Rev. Sister, Kidnaps 10 Rev. Fathers, Pastors In Enugu / Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.