Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

10 Little Known Facts About Menstruating That Might Surprise Some Girls - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Little Known Facts About Menstruating That Might Surprise Some Girls (63472 Views)

She Has Been Menstruating For Over 2 Weeks, Please Help! / (HEALTH) 10 Little Known Facts About Menstruating That Might Surprise Some Girls / 10 Watermelon Facts That Might Surprise You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Little Known Facts About Menstruating That Might Surprise Some Girls by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 28, 2015
ventoh:
Pls Did anyone knw reasons and possibly solution for aving period twice in a month thats Is first five days in d beginning Of d month and another five days at d end
nothing strange about that as long as its between 21 to 35 days apart doesn't matter. The body doesnt know whether the month is february or july, but it does know how many days its menstrual cycle would be or should be. A period can come on august 2nd and if your cycle is maybe 28 days, the next period may come august 30th. Same month. SO month doesn't matter. just count the days.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Little Known Facts About Menstruating That Might Surprise Some Girls by makahlj2: 10:19am On Jul 28, 2015
INTROVERT:

what's your bizns here

Thank God I don't need this info smiley
Re: 10 Little Known Facts About Menstruating That Might Surprise Some Girls by ladygudhead(f): 10:56am On Jul 28, 2015
RedBenson:
Hian! Feel like puking.

*throws saliva and walks away from thread*

#IHateMenstruation

Aitee1, hope you're not on your menses? If you are, pls let's cancel/postpone that our appointment 2moro. God knows i cant stand the sight of menstrual blood.
it seems like u av seen it before.
Re: 10 Little Known Facts About Menstruating That Might Surprise Some Girls by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
ladygudhead:

it seems like u av seen it before.

My dear, it was an accidental encounter. I was fuccking one girl in a not-too-brightened room and i thought it was her cums that was making the pusssy so watery, and since i naturally do not like pusssy when it's too dry/tight, so i was enjoying the go until when i stood up and realised that blood had taken over the entire mattress/bedsheet. Mehn, i felt like puking immediately. I was like "wtf is this bittch trying to do with me". Thank God i used condom sha. Since then, i do not take unnecessary chances again. That's why i asked Aitee1 if she is on, then we can cancel or postpone the appointment.
Re: 10 Little Known Facts About Menstruating That Might Surprise Some Girls by Aitee1: 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
RedBenson:

My dear, it was an accidental encounter. I was fuccking one girl in a not-too-brightened room and i thought it was her cums that was making the pusssy so watery, and since i naturally do not like pusssy when it's too dry/tight, so i was enjoying the go until when i stood up and realised that blood had taken over the entire mattress/bedsheet. Mehn, i felt like puking immediately. I was like "wtf is this bittch trying to do with me". Thank God i used condom sha. Since then, i do not take unnecessary chances again. That's why i asked Aitee1 if she is on, then we can cancel or postpone the appointment.

Smh...must you drag my name into your adulterous life, what have I done wrong to deserve this
Re: 10 Little Known Facts About Menstruating That Might Surprise Some Girls by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
Aitee1:

Smh...must you drag my name into your adulterous life, what have I done wrong to deserve this

You know it. Dont try to pretend.
Re: 10 Little Known Facts About Menstruating That Might Surprise Some Girls by Aitee1: 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
RedBenson:

You know it. Dont try to pretend.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even devil dey learn from you!
Re: 10 Little Known Facts About Menstruating That Might Surprise Some Girls by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
Aitee1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Even devil dey learn from you!
How? Me and you, who dey more exposed in sexual matters?
Re: 10 Little Known Facts About Menstruating That Might Surprise Some Girls by Aitee1: 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
RedBenson:

How? Me and you, who dey more exposed in sexual matters?

RedBenson mkpong mmi angry angry angry

Stop tagging me along your adulterous life sad
Re: 10 Little Known Facts About Menstruating That Might Surprise Some Girls by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
Aitee1:

RedBenson mkpong mmi angry angry angry

Stop tagging me along your adulterous life sad

You and this your "pls stop it, but i like it" habit. You enjoy me a lot but always pretend. You always refer to where you dropped your cucumber abi na carrot u dey use sef each time we chat together.
Re: 10 Little Known Facts About Menstruating That Might Surprise Some Girls by Aitee1: 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
RedBenson:

You and this your "pls stop it, but i like it" habit. You enjoy me a lot but always pretend. You always refer to where you dropped your cucumber abi na carrot u dey use sef each time we chat together.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

And people reading this will conclude I know this son of a devil for real lipsrsealed

Never will I ever quote you on this forum nor respond to your quote mark my words, bye!!!
Re: 10 Little Known Facts About Menstruating That Might Surprise Some Girls by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
Aitee1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

And people reading this will conclude I know this son of a devil for real lipsrsealed

Never will I ever quote you on this forum nor respond to your quote mark my words, bye!!!

Ifahear! Wetin dat one come mean now? Like say u fit do without me? Abeggi!

Mkpo ase ka aba. Asian ibang anyem mmi.
Re: 10 Little Known Facts About Menstruating That Might Surprise Some Girls by ladygudhead(f): 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
RedBenson:

REPENT

1 Like

Re: 10 Little Known Facts About Menstruating That Might Surprise Some Girls by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
ladygudhead:

REPENT

I've repented ma! But i'm still searching for a good lady to make her my fiancee. You are available or have anyone?
Re: 10 Little Known Facts About Menstruating That Might Surprise Some Girls by ladygudhead(f): 10:43am On Jul 29, 2015
RedBenson:

I've repented ma! But i'm still searching for a good lady to make her my fiancee. You are available or have anyone?

hmm.na so Una dey talk.
wel make ur request knw to God, and have faith.

one thing I av come to knw brother is dat watever qualities u want in a partner, b dat too.i.e b dat which u will want to see in potential spouse.

if u want a God fearing lady, b a God fearing man.if u want a hardworking lady, b hardworking likewise. if u want a neat n beautiful woman, b one too.
take care
Re: 10 Little Known Facts About Menstruating That Might Surprise Some Girls by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
ladygudhead:

hmm.na so Una dey talk.
wel make ur request knw to God, and have faith.

one thing I av come to knw brother is dat watever qualities u want in a partner, b dat too.i.e b dat which u will want to see in potential spouse.

if u want a God fearing lady, b a God fearing man.if u want a hardworking lady, b hardworking likewise. if u want a neat n beautiful woman, b one too.
take care

Yes of course. I'm all i want my woman to be. Are you all i want in a woman?
Re: 10 Little Known Facts About Menstruating That Might Surprise Some Girls by ladygudhead(f): 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
RedBenson:

Yes of course. I'm all i want my woman to be. Are you all i want in a woman?

how do I knw all you want in a woman.
am not a seer na
Re: 10 Little Known Facts About Menstruating That Might Surprise Some Girls by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
ladygudhead:

how do I knw all you want in a woman.
am not a seer na

Well, Very simple qualities that should be expected from every woman, just that some women make it to be difficult.

* She must be obedient/submissive (bible talk am)

* She must be a home maker, accomodating and a good cook (i no joke wit my belle)lolz.

* She must be intellectually/educationally sound to at least appreciable extent (which most ladies are now).

* She must be God fearing who considers God in all her dealings first, added wit heavenly devotional spirit

* Complexion: dark, chocolate or fair is cool.

* She must not overly love money cos no one who can stop women from loving money.

* Good participator in "bedmatic affairs" cos a boring sexual life btwn couple is very dangerious.

* Economically resourcesful to the upbringing of the family and the society at large.

* Height: 5ft 4" and above=cool by me.

* Generally have all the womanly sexually appealing qualities like good shape, appreciable booty, appreciable boobs, fine face and good hygiene. These qualities will sure keep me to her alone.

Are those too much to ask for?
Re: 10 Little Known Facts About Menstruating That Might Surprise Some Girls by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
redgem:

I use your nose
I wish you were beautiful
Re: 10 Little Known Facts About Menstruating That Might Surprise Some Girls by redgem(f): 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I wish you were beautiful
K..I wish you've got brains
Re: 10 Little Known Facts About Menstruating That Might Surprise Some Girls by ladygudhead(f): 10:57am On Jul 30, 2015
RedBenson:

Well, Very simple qualities that should be expected from every woman, just that some women make it to be difficult.

* She must be obedient/submissive (bible talk am)

* She must be a home maker, accomodating and a good cook (i no joke wit my belle)lolz.

* She must be intellectually/educationally sound to at least appreciable extent (which most ladies are now).

* She must be God fearing who considers God in all her dealings first, added wit heavenly devotional spirit

* Complexion: dark, chocolate or fair is cool.

* She must not overly love money cos no one who can stop women from loving money.

* Good participator in "bedmatic affairs" cos a boring sexual life btwn couple is very dangerious.

* Economically resourcesful to the upbringing of the family and the society at large.

* Height: 5ft 4" and above=cool by me.

* Generally have all the womanly sexually appealing qualities like good shape, appreciable booty, appreciable boobs, fine face and good hygiene. These qualities will sure keep me to her alone.

Are those too much to ask for?

lol.orishirishi

well ur tastes aren't bad.
so tel me ur own qualities
Re: 10 Little Known Facts About Menstruating That Might Surprise Some Girls by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
ladygudhead:

lol.orishirishi

well ur tastes aren't bad.
so tel me ur own qualities

Lol. Which one be orishirishi dia?

As for my qualities, let me not be self-appraised. I leave that to her to find out, but i believe though i cant score 100%, i wont be poorly rated in most of the qualities women want in a man.

So, where do we go next?
Re: 10 Little Known Facts About Menstruating That Might Surprise Some Girls by ladygudhead(f): 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
RedBenson:

Lol. Which one be orishirishi dia?

As for my qualities, let me not be self-appraised. I leave that to her to find out, but i believe though i cant score 100%, i wont be poorly rated in most of the qualities women want in a man.

So, where do we go next?

hmmm r you asking me out
Re: 10 Little Known Facts About Menstruating That Might Surprise Some Girls by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
ladygudhead:

hmmm r you asking me out
Let's assume so. So?
Re: 10 Little Known Facts About Menstruating That Might Surprise Some Girls by ladygudhead(f): 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
RedBenson:

Let's assume so. So?
hmm 'assume so' I dont wanna b ur next target on nairaland. before u will start patronizing me like u did to Aitee
Re: 10 Little Known Facts About Menstruating That Might Surprise Some Girls by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
ladygudhead:

hmm 'assume so'
I dont wanna b ur next target on nairaland.
before u will start patronizing me like u did to Aitee

Lol. We were never serious. We just happened to know we are from same state and since then, we've been like Tom and Jerry in relationship issues. Let me even invite her. Aitee1, can you say otherwise to this claim? Mind you, ku nswene oh.

Hope i've cleared myself?

Now, can we switch to the side (PM) for private convo?
Re: 10 Little Known Facts About Menstruating That Might Surprise Some Girls by Aitee1: 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
RedBenson:

Lol. We were never serious. We just happened to know we are from same state and since then, we've been like Tom and Jerry in relationship issues. Let me even invite her. Aitee1, can you say otherwise to this claim? Mind you, ku nswene oh.

angry angry angry
Re: 10 Little Known Facts About Menstruating That Might Surprise Some Girls by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
Aitee1:

angry angry angry

I thought you said you'll never quote me on nairaland again? Btw, wetin those emoticons come mean?
Re: 10 Little Known Facts About Menstruating That Might Surprise Some Girls by ladygudhead(f): 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
RedBenson:

drop ur nmb
Re: 10 Little Known Facts About Menstruating That Might Surprise Some Girls by ladygudhead(f): 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
RedBenson:

drop ur nmb dats d least I can accept for now
Re: 10 Little Known Facts About Menstruating That Might Surprise Some Girls by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
ladygudhead:

drop ur nmb dats d least I can accept for now
Replied your mail. Check it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos / Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) / Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.