Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Photo: See What They Did To A Final Year Student Of Unizik - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo: See What They Did To A Final Year Student Of Unizik (1220 Views)

See what they did to a nairalander because of what he said about Buhari: Too bad / Photo! See The Tatoo Dis Girl Has Beside Her P**sy. Smh / Another Photo Of The Day..! Anything Wrong With This Photo? [SEE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: See What They Did To A Final Year Student Of Unizik by yungkiz(m): 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hi every one, am a student of unizik 200 level,on my way to lecture this morning beside my lodge, I saw pple pourin a gurl paint in the name of that she just finish her final degree exam, pls I want to ask does this also happen to other institution, bcuz this is becoming to much here in unizik, and the school is not doing anytin about it, Me am afraid o, cuz you don't know who is your enemy, dey might pour you acid in the name of celebration...

Re: Photo: See What They Did To A Final Year Student Of Unizik by blaze2cool(m): 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
bullshit
Re: Photo: See What They Did To A Final Year Student Of Unizik by Abugab(m): 1:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
Graduating is one thing and getting a job is another.
She will understand better after NYSC what life after school is about.
Re: Photo: See What They Did To A Final Year Student Of Unizik by Timerkin1: 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
VEL

(1) (Reply)

Will You Use This Saloon?? / Name This Photo / Guys Are You Guilty Of This? (funny Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.